If someone insists all sealed warrants are....

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
If someone insists all sealed warrants in the US are illegal, or that the Government lied to get them, or some other means of claiming the Government did something wrong, isn't that delusional? Shouldn't such a person seek professional help for mental problem that may cause them harm at some point or harm someone else?

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

If a warrant is issued why would you want to advertise it and let the person named have time to flee or avoid being arrested? Common sense mandates keeping a warrant secret until such time it can be served and if the subject has already fled or cannot be found then the warrant can be made public.

If a warrant is issued why would you want to advertise it and let the person named have time to flee or avoid being arrested? Common sense mandates keeping a warrant secret until such time it can be served and if the subject has already fled or cannot be found then the warrant can be made public.

Sealed warrants are not automatically unsealed after being served. And that too is legal.

Sealed warrants are not automatically unsealed after being served. And that too is legal.

True, and we do approach an area that can be abused by the government and collides with the US Consitution, "nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.” Laws can and are abused and the officials are not held responsible for these actions. These are actions that need to be addressed and punished.

There should NEVER be a "sealed warrant". Not in a truly free country which the United States is not since after the end of World War II.

Wrong there are many reasons a warrant can and should be sealed. That is why they are legal.
When should they be sealed?

When a Judge agrees with the request via the appropriate laws we have on the books, pretty simple concept.
I would agree except there are some laws that are questionable.

I guess my problem is the fact that we keep making laws DAILY yet we continue to say we are a "free country". How many laws can we pass until we are no longer a free country?:confused:

When should they be sealed?

When a Judge agrees with the request via the appropriate laws we have on the books, pretty simple concept.

I guess my problem is the fact that we keep making laws DAILY yet we continue to say we are a "free country". How many laws can we pass until we are no longer a free country?:confused:

Ask California they create over 1500 new laws every year the most of any US Government entity and have been doing so for years. Liberal la la land.

Ask California they create over 1500 new laws every year the most of any US Government entity and have been doing so for years. Liberal la la land.
Good example. If a "sealed warrant" is based on a law then I see sealed as worse every year.

Look at the drug laws. The cops get Corvettes and SUV's before the known bad guys even get convicted. What happened to due process?:confused:

Forum List

Back