If someone believe in the 9-11 conspiracy then they must also believe that...

Big_D

Jul 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
...Bush in a genious. Yep, he must be one of the smartest people alive if someone actually believes this silly theory. He must be a genius as he has fooled BILLIONS of people. Also, if some of you liberals really do believe this, then I guess people of the likes of Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards are also being fooled by the amazingly brilliant President. There is no way around it, if you believe Bush orchestrated the 9-11 attacks then he MUST be a super-genius for fooling everybody.

...Bush in a genious. Yep, he must be one of the smartest people alive if someone actually believes this silly theory. He must be a genius as he has fooled BILLIONS of people. Also, if some of you liberals really do believe this, then I guess people of the likes of Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards are also being fooled by the amazingly brilliant President. There is no way around it, if you believe Bush orchestrated the 9-11 attacks then he MUST be a super-genius for fooling everybody.
You apparently are under the impression that if people beleive there was a conspiracy arround 911, that people also believe Bush orchestrated it.

That is nonsense. In the five Odd years I have been posting hither and yon since 911, I have yet to read of one single person who credits Bush with the dee. Some beleive he knew about it ahead of time---Perhaps. Some beleive that the Government either of the US and/or Israel was involved. ---again, perhaps,

that there is something fishy about the whole matter, and beyond credibility regarding tha accuracy of the reports. with that I fully agree. there are too many red flags on the issue. But suggesting that Bush orchestrated it, is pure malarky. He is not bright enough.

You apparently are under the impression that if people beleive there was a conspiracy arround 911, that people also believe Bush orchestrated it.

That is nonsense. In the five Odd years I have been posting hither and yon since 911, I have yet to read of one single person who credits Bush with the dee. Some beleive he knew about it ahead of time---Perhaps. Some beleive that the Government either of the US and/or Israel was involved. ---again, perhaps,

that there is something fishy about the whole matter, and beyond credibility regarding tha accuracy of the reports. with that I fully agree. there are too many red flags on the issue. But suggesting that Bush orchestrated it, is pure malarky. He is not bright enough.

I heard someone claim he did it so he could build the need for going to war with Iraq. What one has to do with the other, I don't know. However, that is what one person claimed.

EOTS and several other random drive by posters have STATED that 9/11 was a false flag operation. That Bush planned it and executed it to justify going to war. EOTS further has insisted that Clinton was in on it.

EOTS and several other random drive by posters have STATED that 9/11 was a false flag operation. That Bush planned it and executed it to justify going to war. EOTS further has insisted that Clinton was in on it.

I never said bush planed it .bush is a puppet ,as was Clinton they are all controlled by the same interest and plans are made and executed regardless of which selected puppet is in office. Clinton and bush both where in bed with bin laden and each other . it was never more blatant than with bush / Kerry
you have 2 choices... skull and bones or skull and bones

I never said bush planed it .bush is a puppet ,as was Clinton they are all controlled by the same interest and plans are made and executed regardless of which selected puppet is in office. Clinton and bush both where in bed with bin laden and each other . it was never more blatant than with bush / Kerry
you have 2 choices... skull and bones or skull and bones

I rest my case. People like this need medication. So the next time you claim no one said the Government did it refresh your memory with this post.

I rest my case. People like this need medication. So the next time you claim no one said the Government did it refresh your memory with this post.

you have no case to rest..and only your childish comments to fall back on

YouTube - WTC iron workersJoin YouTube for a free account, or Login if you are already a member. ... Metal of Honor, The I... WTC iron workers Metal of Honor, The Ironworkers of 9/11 ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN68EddrJWk[/ame] - 87k

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k

so what is it, do you think this is untrue or is it your OK with the fact two members of the same secret society both coincidentally find themselves in a position of leading both party's or have you just taken to much of that medication your always prescribing ?

YouTube - Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones
Interview with Bush and Kerry regarding Skull and Bones ...
2 min 39 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

The Order of Death (Alex Jones) - Bunker-TV.net... of the global elite, Alex Jones presents his newest film, The Order of Death, ... Please REGISTER to upload and add video's to our selections. ...
www.bunker-tv.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=26&task=videodirectlink&id=126 - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

it is a one party state and the decider and the 4th brach of the government have decided we are going to "elect "hillary...unless we... "change our minds"

Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for AmericaCongressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. This is the official website of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
www.ronpaul2008.com/ - 37k

Hillary Clinton: Who's Party?The Clinton-Bush relationship is a long and fruitful one. The Clintons and the Bushes have been known to vacation together in more recent times. ...
www.infowars.net/articles/may2006/100506clinton.htm

Ok, you already have one person denying your allegation. Just because you spin it that way, doesn't mean it is true. But of course, I expected you to disagree with me. Nothing new there.

There was a reason that Eots earned her own forum, where like crap was kept.

Ok, you already have one person denying your allegation. Just because you spin it that way, doesn't mean it is true. But of course, I expected you to disagree with me. Nothing new there.

Hey Doniston ASK EOTS. Don't believe me, ask EOTS. EOTS has stated for the record it was a false flag operatin and that it was planned before Bush was in office and supported by Clinton.

You don't have to take my word for it, ASK EOTS.

There was a reason that Eots earned her own forum, where like crap was kept.

what a joke you are no better than the drug addled rgs cant ever reply with anything but witless childish little remarks and cant face the issue
what do you think about patriots question911 kat ,how comfortable are you with the fact both bush and Kerry are skull and bones along with many others in there closest circles ? what do you think this means for America ?
what are your feelings on the CIA testing bio weapons on innocent civilians?
why do you think the 84 tapes of the pentagon being hit by a plane are still classified and no one has ever seen a single picture of the pentagon being hit ? why did the 911 commission not even look at building 7 ? why do you give such credibility to a cheesy rag like popular mechanics but ridicule physics professors from top university's or people of such expertise as featured in patriots question911 ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

RECENT ARTICLE: Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report – Official Account of 9/11 a "Joke" and a "Cover-up" Sept. 23, 2007 Link to full article

Summary: Seven CIA veterans denounce the official account of 9/11 as: "a joke", "a cover-up", "a monstrous series of lies", "a pretext for war", "not a serious piece of analysis", riddled with "serious shortcomings," "omissions," and "major flaws."

Well what?
well what, are your thoughts on this ?

what a joke you are no better than the drug addled rgs cant ever reply with anything but witless childish little remarks and cant face the issue
what do you think about patriots question911 kat ,how comfortable are you with the fact both bush and Kerry are skull and bones along with many others in there closest circles ? what do you think this means for America ?
why do you think the 84 tapes of the pentagon being hit by a plane are still classified and no one has ever seen a single picture of the pentagon being hit ? why did the 911 commission not even look at building 7 ? why do you give such credibility to a cheesy rag like popular mechanics but ridicule physics professors from top university's or people of such expertise as featured in patriots question911 ?

RECENT ARTICLE: Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report – Official Account of 9/11 a "Joke" and a "Cover-up" Sept. 23, 2007 Link to full article

Summary: Seven CIA veterans denounce the official account of 9/11 as: "a joke", "a cover-up", "a monstrous series of lies", "a pretext for war", "not a serious piece of analysis", riddled with "serious shortcomings," "omissions," and "major flaws."

well what, are your thoughts on this ?

To simply state "WELL" as a question without declaring your specific point is unanswerable. we had discussed several points. Now that you have stated your specific concerns , answers can be forthcoming.

1. Patriots question 911???? I don't know what you mean.

2. do recognize the skull and crossbones reference, but I don't beleive it is that viable.-- I do however beleive that Bush knew it was going to happen in advance. But he isn't smart enough to have planned it.

3. Testing of civilians? it was wrong, and it has ended.

4. Pentgon being hit? Perhaps no one had their camera ready and pointed in that direction.

5.I don't really know that that is the Case with building 7.

6. where did you get the Idea that I give any credibility to that Magazine.

I happen to be with you in that the whole story, "the TRUE story"has not been told. To me, it is impossible that even one of those buildings ould collapse as they did, let alone, all three of them.

I will check out the Patriots web site.

You are attacking with no reason to attack.

To simply state "WELL" as a question without declaring your specific point is unanswerable. we had discussed several points. Now that you have stated your specific concerns , answers can be forthcoming.

1. Patriots question 911???? I don't know what you mean.

2. do recognize the skull and crossbones reference, but I don't believe it is that viable.-- I do however believe that Bush knew it was going to happen in advance. But he isn't smart enough to have planned it.

3. Testing of civilians? it was wrong, and it has ended.

4. Pentagon being hit? Perhaps no one had their camera ready and pointed in that direction.

5.I don't really know that that is the Case with building 7.

6. where did you get the Idea that I give any credibility to that Magazine.

I happen to be with you in that the whole story, "the TRUE story"has not been told. To me, it is impossible that even one of those buildings could collapse as they did, let alone, all three of them.

I will check out the Patriots web site.

1.) the original post was a response to kathiann but please do check the site out and share your views

2.) recognising the reference is one thing the significance the other
a little research would show it to be viable and bush plans nothing he is a talking head that can hardly read his script without scewing it up

3.) testing on civilians in continued up to 1987 since then nothing else has been declassified so what makes you think it or the attitudes that allowed it have stopped ?

4.) its the pentagon ! there are cameras every where there are a admitted 84 surveillance tapes from the pentagon and seized from local businesses that are classified and cant be seen

5.) WTC7.net the hidden story of Building 7: The Collapse of WTC ...An investigation of WTC 7's collapse, evidence of controlled demolition.
www.wtc7.net/ - 10k

6.) i was speaking to kat

1.) the original post was a response to kathiann but please do check the site out and share your views

2.) recognising the reference is one thing the significance the other
a little research would show it to be viable and bush plans nothing he is a talking head that can hardly read his script without scewing it up

3.) testing on civilians in continued up to 1987 since then nothing else has been declassified so what makes you think it or the attitudes that allowed it have stopped ?

4.) its the pentagon ! there are cameras every where there are a admitted 84 surveillance tapes from the pentagon and seized from local businesses that are classified and cant be seen

5.) WTC7.net the hidden story of Building 7: The Collapse of WTC ...An investigation of WTC 7's collapse, evidence of controlled demolition.
www.wtc7.net/ - 10k

6.) I was speaking to kat

1, and 6. You didn't say that.

3. who said the attitudes had stopped? I said the ACTIONS had stopped.

4. a good question---Why

5. I will check it out.

Forum List

Back