If some peoples taxes are going up

What is the definition of works? Reagan tripled the debt.

What is the definition of works?

For Reagan, huge economic growth, 20 million new jobs.

At the cost of tripling the debt. Compare to Clinton who had better economic numbers and balanced the budget. Shouldn't that be our goal?

At the cost of tripling the debt.

I know! Added $1.6 trillion, won the Cold War huge growth in GDP.
Compare that to Obama, added $9.3 trillion, lost Libya, flooded Europe with refugees and averaged less than 1.5% GDP growth.

Compare to Clinton who had better economic numbers and balanced the budget.

Sure, he slashed defense and then Gingrich held the line on domestic spending.
You don't think the Internet Bubble was caused by his middle class tax cut...errr...I mean tax hike...

Yes Clinton had better economic numbers than Reagan while balancing the budget. I don't see why that wouldn't be our goal.

Congress makes out the budget. You give Clinton way too much credit. No matter what the Republicans come out with, the Democrats will fight against it like all other legislation they proposed such as Kate's Law.

So then congress gets credit for the debt increase under Obama?

At the cost of tripling the debt. Compare to Clinton who had better economic numbers and balanced the budget. Shouldn't that be our goal?

Compare that to Obama, added $9.3 trillion, lost Libya, flooded Europe with refugees and averaged less than 1.5% GDP growth.

You don't think the Internet Bubble was caused by his middle class tax cut...errr...I mean tax hike...

Yes Clinton had better economic numbers than Reagan while balancing the budget. I don't see why that wouldn't be our goal.

Congress makes out the budget. You give Clinton way too much credit. No matter what the Republicans come out with, the Democrats will fight against it like all other legislation they proposed such as Kate's Law.

Yes and no. The biggest problem between Congress and DumBama was spending. It led to the reduction of our three star credit rating for the first time in history. It lead to the government shutdown. It led to the Sequester. It's a Democrat game they play because they know their partners in crime (the main stream media) will place all the blame on the Republicans.

After the Republicans took over leadership, the deficit actually went down. The deficit and debt are two different things. However it was still a fight between them and Obama, otherwise they may have reduced it even more if not a balanced budget.

Yes and no. The biggest problem between Congress and DumBama was spending. It led to the reduction of our three star credit rating for the first time in history. It lead to the government shutdown. It led to the Sequester. It's a Democrat game they play because they know their partners in crime (the main stream media) will place all the blame on the Republicans.

After the Republicans took over leadership, the deficit actually went down. The deficit and debt are two different things. However it was still a fight between them and Obama, otherwise they may have reduced it even more if not a balanced budget.
Didn't repubs take over congress in 2010?

debt-obama_years-chart.jpg

Didn't repubs take over congress in 2010?

debt-obama_years-chart.jpg

Yes they did, but that doesn't mean you have the ability to renege on money already spent. It's why they were forced to raise the debt ceiling several times. Deficit spending reflects current money being spent. Debt reflects money that could have been spent ten years earlier. If you don't pass a debt ceiling limit, the country goes into default because we can't pay our bills.

For instance Obama Care and the Stimulus cost us over 2 trillion dollars alone. But that is 2 trillion dollars spread over a 10 year period. The Democrats took over Congress in 2006 I believe. Republicans didn't gain control over Congress until 2010.

Yes Clinton has better economic numbers than Reagan while balancing the budget. I don't see why that wouldn't be our goal.

Yes, the Internet Bubble was cool.
So was balancing the budget. So then you agree we should be following that policy.

Sure. Let's cut spending by 30%.

Easy.
Cut spending.

Ok, what do you want to cut? Name something. Don't just be lazy and throw out an arbitrary number.
What do I want cut?

The billions in waste, fraud and abuse.

I suggest a 15% cut and zero increase until we get this under control.

It's not me being lazy and arbitrary.

It's our Representatives who have been lazy.

why is the left bitching? Dont most of them say we should raise the tax rate? :eusa_think:

These Moon Bats are confused about everything.

Most people will get some tax break that will stimulate the economy and corporate rates go down that will create a more favorable business friendly US relative to the world market. Those are good things in the real world but bad things in the convoluted Libtard world.

These stupid Moon Bats hate any idea of reducing the amount of money going to their beloved bloated Federal government. Even when reducing the taxes will stimulate economic growth that will bring in more government revenue. Moon Bats are too dumb to understand things like that.

Thanks for the link.
View attachment 161559
So where is the hike on the poor?

Scroll down further in the document to years 2021, 2023, 2025, and 2027. You only cherry picked 2019 but then ignored everything else. Well, you can't spell ignorance without ignore.

Why didn't you include the charts for 2021, 2023, 2025, 2027? That's where the hike happens. Why didn't you scroll down in the document? Were you just unable to? Did you scroll down, see that I was right, but wanted to protect your reputation on the boards so you just cherry picked one set of numbers while ignoring the others? You do that frequently, and you know it. You're a fraud.

So you're doing that dishonest thing where you only use a portion of the information provided in order to paint a false picture. That's a hallmark of propagandists, of which you are one.

I've also reported you for trolling since that's what you're doing.

Yes, huge economic growth.

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie with facts.

20160808AndersonGDPChartAvg.jpg

So Reagan's "growth" was only slightly better than Carter's by 0.2%, but was well below Clinton, Johnson, and Kennedy.

So if Reagan's "growth" was "huge", then so was Carter's.

I beg to differ. My 8 year old son owes tens of thousands of dollars doing it your way. I believe it's time for a change.

How so? What do you mean? Are you trying to say the debt created by your shitty tax cuts has to be paid by your kid? Well, why did you create debt by cutting taxes if you're so worried about mortgaging your child's future?

why is the left bitching? Dont most of them say we should raise the tax rate? :eusa_think:
The rich will sing to the heavens with this tax bill and you’ll get screwed and you’re still carrying Trump’s water.
Masochist or idiot?

No they won't stupid, God you people are dumb. Who owns the largest homes with gigantic property tax bills they can no longer write off under this bill? Yeah the rich, that deduction capped at $10k if you are rich you just got screwed.

Not huge growth in GDP. Reagan's average annualized Real GDP growth was only 0.2% better than Carter's. So by your standard, Carter had "huge growth" too. And Reagan didn't win the COld War. That's a load of shit. For one, the Berlin Wall came down 10 months after Reagan left office. The Soviet Union collapsed 2 years after Reagan left office. You want to give Reagan credit for the Red Sox winning the World Series too?

So tripling the debt is cool if you can pretend that it is what caused your enemy to dissolve itself nearly two years after you left office. Fuckin' fantasyland.

Obama created over 11,000,000 net private sector jobs, which is 11,460,000 more than Bush the Dumber created. As for Libya, what was lost? It's hilarious when Conservatives pine for tinpot, Third World dictators like Khaddafi. Well, Khaddafi was your best friend. Here's a photo with him and Rice, hanging out:

article-2030186-0D91F03900000578-457_634x440.jpg

Khaddafi, Putin, Duterte, Mugabe, Assad...quite the collection of fuckups and thugs with whom you keep company.

ure, he slashed defense and then Gingrich held the line on domestic spending.You don't think the Internet Bubble was caused by his middle class tax cut...errr...I mean tax hike...

The Internet Bubble was caused by your Capital Gains Tax Cut.

Also, Gingrich didn't do shit to balance the budget. He lost the shutdown battle, got Clinton re-elected, and enacted only "welfare reform" which apparently was so shitty since all you people do is whine about welfare, which you reformed 20 years ago, today. So that means the lone policy accomplishment of the Gingrich Congress was bullshit then, or you're bullshitting now.

So which is it?

giphy.gif

Huge economic growth? LOL!

Reagan's annualized Real GDP growth rate was 3.5%
Carter's annualized Real GDP growth rate was 3.3%

So that means you think Carter's economic growth was huge.

And the jobs? Another lie by you.

Reagan only added about 15,000,000 private sector jobs. So you're off by about 5,000,000.

Series Title:
All employees, thousands, total private, seasonally adjusted
Super Sector: Total private
Industry: Total private
Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS
January 1981 (in 000's): 74,677
January 1989 (in 000's): 89,394

That's 14.7 million jobs, not 20 million.

You're a fucking liar and a fraud. You're done.

Easy.
Cut spending.

Ok, what do you want to cut? Name something. Don't just be lazy and throw out an arbitrary number.
What do I want cut?

So you did exactly what I said you'd do; be lazy.

You haven't given this any thought, you're just reacting.

I asked you to name one thing you would cut and you can't even do that.

What a fucking lazy asshole.

No they won't stupid, God you people are dumb. Who owns the largest homes with gigantic property tax bills they can no longer write off under this bill? Yeah the rich, that deduction capped at $10k if you are rich you just got screwed.

Well, the rich can simply change their income to a pass-through entity and then claim their residence as a business deduction for that entity (Remember: all corporate deductions remained unchanged). If they do that, under Trump's plan, they pay no taxes.

Well, the rich can simply change their income to a pass-through entity and then claim their residence as a business deduction for that entity. If they do that, under Trump's plan, they pay no taxes.

After that post the IRS will be contacting you to audit your previous tax returns. :cuckoo:

Easy.
Cut spending.

What do I want cut?

So you did exactly what I said you'd do; be lazy.

You haven't given this any thought, you're just reacting.

I asked you to name one thing you would cut and you can't even do that.

What a fucking lazy asshole.
BULLSHIT asshole.

You're not to fucking bright Nancy.

How many times do we have to go over the waste, fraud and abuse of the taxes we pay.

Wash rinse repeat and your ass still reeks of shit.

After that post the IRS will be contacting you to audit your previous tax returns. :cuckoo:

So you didn't bother to even think about it, which is fine. I don't expect a propagandist to do much thinking.

Thing is, we already tried this shitty plan of yours in Kansas and it didn't work.

So if it didn't work in Kansas, why would it work anywhere?

So you didn't bother to even think about it, which is fine. I don't expect a propagandist to do much thinking.

Thing is, we already tried this shitty plan of yours in Kansas and it didn't work.

So if it didn't work in Kansas, why would it work anywhere?

You liberals are such liars. Go argue with the Wall Street Journal which just called you libs big fat liars on the tax reform bill.

BULLSHIT asshole.
You're not to fucking bright Nancy.
How many times do we have to go over the waste, fraud and abuse of the taxes we pay.
Wash rinse repeat and your ass still reeks of shit.

You don't even know what you're so angry about, or you're just a propagandist who is paid to pretend anger for the benefit of Russian propaganda. It doesn't really matter to me which case you are, you're a lazy piece of shit regardless.

All I did was ask for one specific cut...and you couldn't even pull one thing out of your big, fat ass. That's because you're a fucking lazy person (hence your fat ass), who lacks the ability to think.

Forum List

Back