‘If she ran for president today, she would be the Republican nominee’

I fear no human.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, lil' Napoleon. We know!

It's that Tae kwan do, karate, kung fu shit, right?

LMAO!

Ain't nothin' a well placed fist can't take care of!:razz:

Lil' mans complex, it's a funny thing, eh buddy?:razz:

Know what scares meatheads like Disgruntled Clownshoes?

Little guys like me who understand physics and the fact that we're faster than they are, thus resulting in no fear of Disgruntled Clownshoes.

If you can't land it, it's not effective.

I fear no human.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, lil' Napoleon. We know!

It's that Tae kwan do, karate, kung fu shit, right?

LMAO!

Ain't nothin' a well placed fist can't take care of!:razz:

Lil' mans complex, it's a funny thing, eh buddy?:razz:

Know what scares meatheads like Disgruntled Clownshoes?

Little guys like me who understand physics and the fact that we're faster than they are, thus resulting in no fear of Disgruntled Clownshoes.

If you can't land it, it's not effective.
What you fail to realize, is there are some out there who have been fully trained to counter whatever foo foo shit you got!

And then of course, there's the bullet factor!:eusa_whistle::razz:

Doubtful that you would be the one that could take me down Disgruntled Clownshoes.

Now......quit hijacking the thread, this is about Palin.

Yep........create a thread for the Wasilla Chihuahua, and Cruising Skank comes a running.

I think he's looking for a way to get her to leave the first dude and make him the new first dude.

Yo.........Cruising Skank.........she's never gonna fuck you dude. But, seriously.............I truly do hope she runs.

And........I'll probably feel sorry for whoever she appoints as underling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPJBJCU28I]YouTube - Terminator (original)[/ame]

Vaginayank seems awfully obsessed with Palin. She's all he talks about.

Seems the secret service should be notified of that nutjob!

He is no more "Obsessed" with Palin then the Conservatives are Obama. It's called "Relevant."

And the only reason Palin is "Relevant" is that people, usually on the left side of politics, are overly obsessed with her. Without them she would have faded away into obscurity.

We are definitely seeing the effects of what happens when clueless idiots vote style over substance.

Clueless idiots like the following, are the problem in this great country. And thanks to the clueless idiots, we are watching Obama's incompetent ass piss this great country straight down the fucking toilet!
YouTube - Obama Voters

the voting age should go back to 21. 25

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]​

Vaginayank seems awfully obsessed with Palin. She's all he talks about.

Seems the secret service should be notified of that nutjob!

He is no more "Obsessed" with Palin then the Conservatives are Obama. It's called "Relevant."

And the only reason Palin is "Relevant" is that people, usually on the left side of politics, are overly obsessed with her. Without them she would have faded away into obscurity.
Do you now count Fox News as people, usually on the left side of politics? Perhaps you meant the Tea Baggers and their pay to say convention?

Forum List

Back