‘If she ran for president today, she would be the Republican nominee’

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Analysis: What?s Palin?s place in GOP? - Washington Post- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin has proved that she can draw a crowd. What she has yet to demonstrate is that she can translate the appeal of a phenomenon into a political force that can attract or mobilize sizable numbers of voters.

The former Alaska governor is the Republican Party's biggest celebrity. She has given voice to a grass-roots movement grounded in anger with Washington and President Obama's policies. But her political future remains in question. Is she presidential timber? A force only within the Republican Party? A protest candidate like George Wallace (minus the racial divisiveness) or Ross Perot?

"Sarah Palin will have to choose to be either the leader of a movement or the leader of a nation. She can't be both," said Republican strategist Alex Castellanos. "Right now, she is a figure like [George] McGovern or [Barry] Goldwater, two candidates who led the most intense movements in our country's political history, but who couldn't win the middle."

Run, Sarah run!

If you listen closely enough, you'll hear what's left of Goldwater's body rolling in his grave after being compared to Sarah Palin.

Like I've said..........I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope she runs.

Nothing like watching a Pekenese named Palin pumping up the party with her winks and lipstick.

She'd get slaughtered.

OH NOES! IT'S IRRESISTIBLE ISN'T IT GUYS? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-eisHzA84[/ame]

Last edited:
If you listen closely enough, you'll hear what's left of Goldwater's body rolling in his grave after being compared to Sarah Palin.

I was thinking the same exact thing, he would hate someone like Palin representing the Republican party.

I was thinking the same exact thing, he would hate someone like Palin representing the Republican party.

But, she's not, right? I thought she was representing the TEA Party? Which from what Faux News tells me, is completely different and separate from the Republican Party......RIGHT?:eusa_whistle:

If she ran for President today, she would still have to wait 2+ years before a single vote is cast in the campaign.

you libs crack me up....Palin is winning this battle and you don't even know it! LOL

She's got you nut bags by the short hairs and she's laughing all the way. She sold a SHITLOAD of books because of all you liberal whiners...she's packing out every venue she speaks at....she's got EVERY commentator in the nation saying her name...(and many of you non-commentators too) EVERY TIME she speaks or blogs.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

You'be been OWNED...PUNKED...and PLAYED by the one you call a useless insignificant waste of human matter....

HOW DOES SHE DO IT???

You know........I made a prediction last December, and that was that the Wasilla Chihuahua would be politically irrelevant as well as going FAST into obscurity by June.

Looks like my prediction is right on track.

Analysis: What?s Palin?s place in GOP? - Washington Post- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin has proved that she can draw a crowd. What she has yet to demonstrate is that she can translate the appeal of a phenomenon into a political force that can attract or mobilize sizable numbers of voters.

The former Alaska governor is the Republican Party's biggest celebrity. She has given voice to a grass-roots movement grounded in anger with Washington and President Obama's policies. But her political future remains in question. Is she presidential timber? A force only within the Republican Party? A protest candidate like George Wallace (minus the racial divisiveness) or Ross Perot?

"Sarah Palin will have to choose to be either the leader of a movement or the leader of a nation. She can't be both," said Republican strategist Alex Castellanos. "Right now, she is a figure like [George] McGovern or [Barry] Goldwater, two candidates who led the most intense movements in our country's political history, but who couldn't win the middle."

Run, Sarah run!

I bet VaYank has pictures of palin on his computer and walls....he is so totally infatuated with her.

I bet when he isn't trying to buttfuck the teaparties he is thinking of ways to stick it in sara.

you libs crack me up....Palin is winning this battle and you don't even know it! LOL

She's got you nut bags by the short hairs and she's laughing all the way. She sold a SHITLOAD of books because of all you liberal whiners...she's packing out every venue she speaks at....she's got EVERY commentator in the nation saying her name...(and many of you non-commentators too) EVERY TIME she speaks or blogs.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

You'be been OWNED...PUNKED...and PLAYED by the one you call a useless insignificant waste of human matter....

HOW DOES SHE DO IT???

Well, if her goal was to become a major celebrity and make a bunch of $$$ by becoming a heroine to the dumb wingnuts in this country by way of trashing Libs, then I guess you could say she succeeded.

But she's still an ignorant rhymes-with-punt, too. And for that, she still gets lots of :lol: from us.

Well, if Palin's goal was to become a major celebrity and make a bunch of $$$ by becoming a heroine to the dumb wingnuts in this country by way of trashing Libs, then I guess you could say she succeeded.

But she's still an ignorant rhymes-with-punt, too. And for that, she still gets lots of from us.

I take issue with your "dumb wingnuts" comment. I could say that describes Obama voters as well. If Obama loses in 2012, does that prove who is "dumber"?

Palin ran AK a billion times better than Obama is running the US, just look at her popularity rating compared to Obama's. Does that prove she's smarter than Obama? Maybe being a "community organizer" isn't such a great first job before being president?

The MF had enough smarts to marry-up. I'll give him that much.

Well, if Palin's goal was to become a major celebrity and make a bunch of $$$ by becoming a heroine to the dumb wingnuts in this country by way of trashing Libs, then I guess you could say she succeeded.

But she's still an ignorant rhymes-with-punt, too. And for that, she still gets lots of from us.

I take issue with your "dumb wingnuts" comment. I could say that describes Obama voters as well. If Obama loses in 2012, does that prove who is "dumber"?

Palin ran AK a billion times better than Obama is running the US, just look at her popularity rating compared to Obama's. Does that prove she's smarter than Obama? Maybe being a "community organizer" isn't such a great first job before being president?

The MF had enough smarts to marry-up. I'll give him that much.

Hey, Kaiser Roll Doughboy...........Palin is SMARTER than Obama? Really? She's got a fucking degree in TELEVISION JOURNALISM, not law.

I suppose that you think the brain trust at FAUX Noise of Billo the Clown, Blech, Manatee, and Limp idiot is smarter as well?

Even AFTER they tried to manufacture news and spin reality?

You are classically stupid. A fucking moron of the first water.

You're welcome.

So...........tell me again........how exactly is Palin smarter than Obama? He's in the White House and she's out of a government job because SHE QUIT!!!!!

Winners don't quit. Losers do.

Forum List

Back