If SCOTUS sends the DACA kids packing will Trump turn up the heat on Operation Wetback 2.0?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have an odd feeling that Trump has dialed back his level of aggression pending the ruling yet to be rendered by SCOTUS.
I pray that SCOTUS hands down a ruling favorable for REAL Americans and Trump immediately goes ape-shit aggressive with never ending raids and deportations. Think of what such action will do for his 2020 campaign.
Your not so humble thoughts?

I have an odd feeling that Trump has dialed back his level of aggression pending the ruling yet to be rendered by SCOTUS.
I pray that SCOTUS hands down a ruling favorable for REAL Americans and Trump immediately goes ape-shit aggressive with never ending raids and deportations. Think of what such action will do for his 2020 campaign.
HOPE SO!

Go ahead. Go after the DACA kids.

We did and Chuck and Nancy handed it off so now we don’t have to..the issue is in the hands of SCOTUS
You scared?

But won't YOU get deported?

HOPE SO!

Tards keep telling me here that Obama was far more aggressive on deportations, so I'd say Donald has a lot of catching up.

When – not if – the Court rules that the executive branch may end any policy it creates, and should the bigot Trump pursue a harsh policy against immigrants, we should all hope that the voters respond by voting Trump out of office.

When – not if – the Court rules that the executive branch may end any policy it creates, and should the bigot Trump pursue a harsh policy against immigrants, we should all hope that the voters respond by voting Trump out of office.
Salve.jpg

Oh shit I’m confused...so this week you are admitting you are for open borders and against America’s right to sovereignty?
WTF...I can’t keep up with you people.

That would be an awesome display, and defining moment of a true Trumpublican value.

Trump went to government to negotiate...

Unfortunately, full onslaught on the enemy is what is needed now.

I cant believe it made it to the SC. Ending an unconstitutional EO by EO? And judges actually halted it?
They should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back