If Scott Walker Wins Recall Handily,Is It A Warning Shot For Obama's Re-Election?

:woohoo:
So far, most polls are showing Walker in the lead. We all know this, but what to look and wait for is the gap.
Lets assume Walker wins by a 5 to 8 point spread. This could be a warning shot to Obama.
And what if later on future polls show the same margin for Romney?
Let's say come September all polls show Romney with an 7 or 8 point spread in Wisconsin, and at the same time Romney has a 10(or so) point lead in Nevada, Iowa, Virginia, North Carolina, Indiania, Ohio, and Michigan. Romney Beats Obama.
Those are states Romney should take easily.
Pennsylvania and Florida should go to Romney, but as you know, Voter fraud is very likely in those swing states. The GOP and Conservatives would have to vote in the masses to win those states.
If you were to work with the electoral map, there are a few scenarios where Obama can still lose while winning the three tri-fector states.
:disbelief:

Obama currently has an 11.8 point lead (RCP) in Wisconsin. I don't think Walker's election is going to do much - by itself - to turn that around. I guess we'll see.

Obama is also currently leading in most of the states you listed as "Romney should win easily." So what's Romney's problem? Why is he so far behind in states he "should win easily"?

Last edited:
Who cares? The more 'dead people' on the ballot the less likely they'll win. The Zombie Constituency is notorious for not showing up on election day thanks to that pesky 6 feet of dirt and metal casket in the way.

And of course lacking valid photo ID.

LMAO Good one Fitz. Jesus.
Now now... Jesus is not a zombie, nor registered to vote in WI. ;)

epic-win-photos-service-denial-win.jpg

You gotta be a Walking Dead fan??

I sure am. Can hardly wait for the Fall when it comes back on.

Walkers galore and they don't vote either. LOL

... None consider the effect if Walker is recalled by double digits....

do you think this is likely?

I do.

want to bet your account on it?

If Walker is recalled by double digits (meaning 10% or higher), I have to leave the board and have the admins IP ban me.

If Walker is NOT recalled by double digits (again, meaning 10% or higher), you have to leave the board and have the admins IP ban you.

You accept?

I think Obama's chances pretty much comes down to the UE numbers, and what the economy does in the months leading up to the election. Which frankly I don't think look too good unless he can pump a couple hundred billion into the economy somehow. If Walker is not recalled, then that's maybe a serious precursor to Obama's chances, I think he needs Wisconsin. As Nodog shows, Obama has a lead right now, but there's a lot of folks who are not happy with the direction this country is headed in, and do not think he's done a good enough job with the economy. So - if things get better, so do his re-election chances, if things get worse,he's toast, and if things stay the same it'll be close.

The echo chamber is already claiming voter fraud. How typical, how pitiful. None consider the effect if Walker is recalled by double digits, only that if Walker loses it must be because of fraud.

IMO the attack on unions and organized labor is the real class war, one undeclared but put in effect by the establishment GOP as one more effort to pit Americans v. Americans, to divide and conquer and thereby win the election. Which other group of American Citizens have you 'echoers' been told to hate and fear?

The New Black Panthers,
Reporters working for the MSM,
Agnostics and Atheists,
University Professors,
Family Planning Agencies,
Women who don't know their place,
Government employees,
Democrats,
Unwed mothers (the biological father gets a pass),
Public education and public school teachers,
Liberals and progressives;
Non Christians,
Immigrants,
Environmental science,
Non whites,
NPR and PBS,
"Commies" hiding in the Congress,
Anyone who disagrees with right wing dogma.

lol......the WOOKIE DEFENSE......:D

THE WOOKIE DEFENSE which came from an old South Park TV episode...
When I first saw that episode many years ago, I laughed for a long time, because I have seen THE WOOKIE DEFENSE all my life. It is used whenever someone is guilty and trying to cover up a mountain of facts against them, to distract attention away from themselves so they can sneak off and hide away from that terrible light of truth. And with the whole public sector union debate, they have been very bad, very greedy, manipulative, and they suddenly see people are finally starting to look in their direction for much of the budget trouble that has been going on. So they are using THE WOOKIE DEFENSE to attempt to deflect that attention.

THE WOOKIE DEFENSE: Class War is Here, Public Unions against Everyone else « Overmanwarrior's Wisdom

What I posted was an allegation I believe to be true. There is plenty of evidence to support the allegation; your "wookie defense is sorely lacking anything probative that I am wrong.

I think Obama's chances pretty much comes down to the UE numbers, and what the economy does in the months leading up to the election. Which frankly I don't think look too good unless he can pump a couple hundred billion into the economy somehow. If Walker is not recalled, then that's maybe a serious precursor to Obama's chances, I think he needs Wisconsin. As Nodog shows, Obama has a lead right now, but there's a lot of folks who are not happy with the direction this country is headed in, and do not think he's done a good enough job with the economy. So - if things get better, so do his re-election chances, if things get worse,he's toast, and if things stay the same it'll be close.

I mostly agree - but I would add that right now - if poll averages are close - Obama is winning comfortably. So if things stay pretty much as is, it appears Obama is fairly safe. But if the economy worsens (or if Romney can convince enough people that it has gotten worse) he can close the gap significantly and maybe win.

So I really differ only slightly and by a degree or two.

Last edited:
If Scotty wins, it'll demonstrate that it doesn't matter how many criminals you have working for you. It doesn't matter if one has stolen from disabled veterans.

Bingo.

People are gonna be vote with their pocketbooks.

Barry also better hope that the SC kicks his Obamacare to the curb or that will be another big issue.

April polls are essentially worthless. In 1992 Bush was 30 points ahead of Clinton in APRIL. ...

If Walker wins it will be bad, bad news for the left. His reforms worked and the bullying tactics of unions thugs will have failed. It will mark the beginning of the end of Public Sector unions which is quite ironic since Wisconsin was the first to allow them. Pulbic sector unions have no place in our country. Even stalwart pro-labor icons like FDR and George Meany knew that public sector unions were bad.

The echo chamber is already claiming voter fraud. How typical, how pitiful. None consider the effect if Walker is recalled by double digits, only that if Walker loses it must be because of fraud.

IMO the attack on unions and organized labor is the real class war, one undeclared but put in effect by the establishment GOP as one more effort to pit Americans v. Americans, to divide and conquer and thereby win the election. Which other group of American Citizens have you 'echoers' been told to hate and fear?

The New Black Panthers,
Reporters working for the MSM,
Agnostics and Atheists,
University Professors,
Family Planning Agencies,
Women who don't know their place,
Government employees,
Democrats,
Unwed mothers (the biological father gets a pass),
Public education and public school teachers,
Liberals and progressives;
Non Christians,
Immigrants,
Environmental science,
Non whites,
NPR and PBS,
"Commies" hiding in the Congress,
Anyone who disagrees with right wing dogma.

lol......the WOOKIE DEFENSE......:D

THE WOOKIE DEFENSE which came from an old South Park TV episode...
When I first saw that episode many years ago, I laughed for a long time, because I have seen THE WOOKIE DEFENSE all my life. It is used whenever someone is guilty and trying to cover up a mountain of facts against them, to distract attention away from themselves so they can sneak off and hide away from that terrible light of truth. And with the whole public sector union debate, they have been very bad, very greedy, manipulative, and they suddenly see people are finally starting to look in their direction for much of the budget trouble that has been going on. So they are using THE WOOKIE DEFENSE to attempt to deflect that attention.

THE WOOKIE DEFENSE: Class War is Here, Public Unions against Everyone else « Overmanwarrior's Wisdom

What I posted was an allegation I believe to be true. There is plenty of evidence to support the allegation; your "wookie defense is sorely lacking anything probative that I am wrong.

:eusa_boohoo:

you gonna take up that bet with Conservative or.....:scared1:

I mostly agree - but I would add that right now - if poll averages are close - Obama is winning comfortably. So if things stay pretty much as is, it appears Obama is fairly safe. But if the economy worsens (or if Romney can convince enough people that it has gotten worse) he can close the gap significantly and maybe win.

My two cents. I don't believe anyone is happy with the way things are going right now. The issue comes down to cause and effect, not reality necessarily, but what people believe is reality. It's easy to post blame and disparage elected officials and those who covet an elected position. It's not easy to understand complex issues especially when one lacks the necessary data to make a reasoned decision. Hence, the best propaganda will win the day. And the best can be purchased.

My two cents. I don't believe anyone is happy with the way things are going right now. The issue comes down to cause and effect, not reality necessarily, but what people believe is reality. It's easy to post blame and disparage elected officials and those who covet an elected position. It's not easy to understand complex issues especially when one lacks the necessary data to make a reasoned decision. Hence, the best propaganda will win the day. And the best can be purchased.

Agree - but even though many might not be happy with the way things are right now, they are not unhappy enough right now to replace Obama with Romney. Sure, this could change -

Agree - but even though many might not be happy with the way things are right now, they are not unhappy enough right now to replace Obama with Romney. Sure, this could change -

I suspect the number of incumbents in Congress who lose will reflect the mood of the nation more so than the POTUS election. Some of the rhetoric coming out of Congress is offensive to many middle of the road American voters - IMO.

Forum List

Back