If Scott Walker Wins Recall Handily,Is It A Warning Shot For Obama's Re-Election?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:woohoo:
So far, most polls are showing Walker in the lead. We all know this, but what to look and wait for is the gap.
Lets assume Walker wins by a 5 to 8 point spread. This could be a warning shot to Obama.
And what if later on future polls show the same margin for Romney?
Let's say come September all polls show Romney with an 7 or 8 point spread in Wisconsin, and at the same time Romney has a 10(or so) point lead in Nevada, Iowa, Virginia, North Carolina, Indiania, Ohio, and Michigan. Romney Beats Obama.
Those are states Romney should take easily.
Pennsylvania and Florida should go to Romney, but as you know, Voter fraud is very likely in those swing states. The GOP and Conservatives would have to vote in the masses to win those states.
If you were to work with the electoral map, there are a few scenarios where Obama can still lose while winning the three tri-fector states.
:disbelief:

I think Walker will prevail in the recall election, but I don't think it will be 'handily'. I also do not think it will have much of an effect on Obama's re-election chances.

There is no if too it! Everyday WI folk are seeing the Unions for their lies. The lies the Union pelted is that Walker is going to kill education. The exact opposite happened. He got school districts hopeless in the red well into the black. He got schools that desperately needed teachers and other staff members money to actually hire them. He didn't cut school programs and close schools like the left promised he would do. Teachers didn't go running from the state like the Unions promised they would do. In fact, TEACHERS ARE RUNNING TO WI!!! As IL is laying off 100s of teachers, many are running to WI for jobs!

AND HE DID THIS ALL WITHOUT RAISING TAXES!!! WHILE IL IS LAYING OFF 100s OF TEACHERS AND RAISING PROPERTY, INCOME, CORPORATE AND SALES TAXES!!!

• Banned
There is no if too it! Everyday WI folk are seeing the Unions for their lies. The lies the Union pelted is that Walker is going to kill education. The exact opposite happened. He got school districts hopeless in the red well into the black. He got schools that desperately needed teachers and other staff members money to actually hire them. He didn't cut school programs and close schools like the left promised he would do. Teachers didn't go running from the state like the Unions promised they would do. In fact, TEACHERS ARE RUNNING TO WI!!! As IL is laying off 100s of teachers, many are running to WI for jobs!

AND HE DID THIS ALL WITHOUT RAISING TAXES!!! WHILE IL IS LAYING OFF 100s OF TEACHERS AND RAISING PROPERTY, INCOME, CORPORATE AND SALES TAXES!!!

this is how i see it too, to vote for Walker is voting to keep your property taxes low, so why would anyone vote to have thier taxes raised to hand the the unions?

it will mean the folks of Wisconsin wised up and refuse to be bamboozled by the unions anymore....

an already dirty campaign will become even dirtier...

:woohoo:
So far, most polls are showing Walker in the lead. We all know this, but what to look and wait for is the gap.
Lets assume Walker wins by a 5 to 8 point spread. This could be a warning shot to Obama.
And what if later on future polls show the same margin for Romney?
Let's say come September all polls show Romney with an 7 or 8 point spread in Wisconsin, and at the same time Romney has a 10(or so) point lead in Nevada, Iowa, Virginia, North Carolina, Indiania, Ohio, and Michigan. Romney Beats Obama.
Those are states Romney should take easily.
Pennsylvania and Florida should go to Romney, but as you know, Voter fraud is very likely in those swing states. The GOP and Conservatives would have to vote in the masses to win those states.
If you were to work with the electoral map, there are a few scenarios where Obama can still lose while winning the three tri-fector states.
:disbelief:
Unfortunately no. The GOP establishment has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory so many times, I don't trust it to NOT do it again.

What's hurting the recall effort is that under Walker, property taxes have been lowered while teacher's salaries have been raised.

Exemplary teachers are getting raises as well. This is a model that is working. It may turn out to be a win-win state! As long as the Democrats don't try any tom foolery with fraudulent votes.

I pray Walker wins 55/45. Then "The Great State Of Wisconsin" HAS SPOKEN !!!
Only 55/45? I want to see a 70/30 victory as a whole keg of "Shut the fuck up" to the unions and pissy pants liberal whiners who can't hack losing.

Yup. Walker has done a good job in WI.

I think he will win this recall bs handily.

I think the Union and the idiot Dems are in for a surprise. I also think they are going to regret this whole recall bs big time.

What a waste of time and money for the State.

and how many of the 900,000 votes are actually "Living People"?
Who cares? The more 'dead people' on the ballot the less likely they'll win. The Zombie Constituency is notorious for not showing up on election day thanks to that pesky 6 feet of dirt and metal casket in the way.

And of course lacking valid photo ID.

Forum List

Back