If Sarah Palin wants a real run at a 2012 nomination...

Looks like she will have to find herself another husband. Not sure how a divorced female president would sell.

ViolinLg-01.jpg

some violin music for our misguided libtards please

:razz:

Palin is doing her best work right now going around making speeches and pontificating on this and that. I think she will make an excellent replacement for Ann Coulter.
As a politician she is finished. I have been a Reagan Republican since 1980 and there is no effing way I would vote for her. I like her ideas and ideals but she has proven herself incapable of holding office.

Palin is doing her best work right now going around making speeches and pontificating on this and that. I think she will make an excellent replacement for Ann Coulter.
As a politician she is finished. I have been a Reagan Republican since 1980 and there is no effing way I would vote for her. I like her ideas and ideals but she has proven herself incapable of holding office.

Well, she was capable, for a while. Is there a political position available where you only have to serve when the people are supporting you and your ideas, or at the very least, one that lasts no longer than 18 months?

Yep when she and her Running mate McCain lost I predicted she would wind up as a common Tater on Fox.

Yep when she and her Running mate McCain lost I predicted she would wind up as a common Tater on Fox.

And honestly she's pretty good at that. No shame there. But she isn't candidate material, any more than Condoleeza Rice ever was.

You guys leave Sarah Palin alone. Secretly I have a crush on her! She's HOT! She also knows how to field dress a moose!

The problem with third parties is they go right for the top...The Presidency

That is not the way to start a third party. You have to start at the local and state level. Win state assembly seats, maybe a few congressional seats. Then you go for Governors and Senate seats.

You should not even consider running for president until you have built some type of party base. It just doesn't work

This. If the Conservatives were really and truly serious about breaking off from the GOP, they'd start in 2010 and win a few House and Senate seats.

They're not. They want to appear more important than they are. This whole business is just another tantrum in the hopes someone will take Conservatives seriously.

yet she's like an addiction. they keep coming back for more :eusa_whistle:

are you surprised people are drawn to train wrecks?

I see you libs are at again! You just can't get enough of Palin.:lol::lol::lol: You all just keep it up, you are great for the sales of her books and you draw enormous attention to her. Congratulations for being such great Palin salespeople!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

BTW, she is on Oprah today!!!!!
Later this week on Hannity, O'Reilly, then Rush is doing a 2 part interview with her on his radio show, and I think that Barbara Walters will be interviewing also, I am not sure when though.

I am certain that you will all tune it, no matter how much you deny you will on this thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's funny that anyone who doesn't favor Palin are said to be "afraid" of her. What the heck is there to be afraid of? She can't even name a newspaper she is suppose to read. I don't know many people who are afraid of morons. I hope the GOP runs her in 2012... When this woman gets beat "again" maybe the GOP will get serious about getting their party a decent candidate, which IMO they haven't had in years.

I think it's funny that anyone who doesn't favor Palin are said to be "afraid" of her. What the heck is there to be afraid of? She can't even name a newspaper she is suppose to read. I don't know many people who are afraid of morons. I hope the GOP runs her in 2012... When this woman gets beat "again" maybe the GOP will get serious about getting their party a decent candidate, which IMO they haven't had in years.

its a pipe dream. ain't gonna happen. period

"According to last month’s NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, only 27 percent of Americans have a positive view of her — down five points from the survey conducted just after her resignation, and down 19 points since she was selected as McCain’s running mate."

Forum List

Back