If Sarah Palin Backs Rick Perry I'll Rep All The Liberals Who Post In This Thread!

Sorry guys! From what I had read, I really thought she was gonna' endorse someone tonight.

Bring on the negs! :(

Well, remember she kept saying she was going to run for president and then at the last minute decided not to bother?

This must be her new way of sucking up oxygen and getting attention from her zombies.

Sorry guys! From what I had read, I really thought she was gonna' endorse someone tonight.

Bring on the negs! :(

Well, remember she kept saying she was going to run for president and then at the last minute decided not to bother?

This must be her new way of sucking up oxygen and getting attention from her zombies.

Did she? Keep saying she would run I mean. I don't remember any constant rhetoric from Palin about it. I know that her moronic fan club (USARetarded) kept saying she would but that's not the same thing as Sarah saying it.

I was pretty darn certain one second into this thread she wasn't going to endorse anyone. That's not her style.

She's shrewd enough to know how to run out the clock on this one...and not alienate any potential $arahPAC gullibles until the very end.

Then she'll endorse the frontrunner.

I'm guessing she wants to endorse the eventual winner, whoever she believes that will be. That's why I'm guessing Romney. I'm taking a risk giving her credit for having enough brains to figure out that Romney is the odds-on favorite.

don't it just chap a demoncrats azz that they can't pick the Republicans! I bet it dew.

Sure Dems we can pick the Reps. Any state that has an open primary should see an upsurge in Cain, Bachmann and Santorum votes. Don't you just love it? They legalized fucking with the other party!!! :dance:
Chaos.jpg

:lol:

Thanks everyone for understanding! Sarah has claimed to be TEA Party but has also praised Rick Perry (a bigger puppet, tool you cannot find) so I was interested in who she'd actually endorse.

Apparently, Sarah Palin is gonna' make her choice among the Republican candidates live tonight on Greta van Susterens' show on FoxNews.

If she chooses "Gardasil Rick" I'll rep every Liberal who posts here to acknowledge the fact that she is an ignorant tool of the Right.

See ya' in 10 hours!

I put my money on her endorsing Cain.

Apparently, Sarah Palin is gonna' make her choice among the Republican candidates live tonight on Greta van Susterens' show on FoxNews.

If she chooses "Gardasil Rick" I'll rep every Liberal who posts here to acknowledge the fact that she is an ignorant tool of the Right.

See ya' in 10 hours!

She does like being groped by black men....

Thanks everyone for understanding! Sarah has claimed to be TEA Party but has also praised Rick Perry (a bigger puppet, tool you cannot find) so I was interested in who she'd actually endorse.
I thought she said Perry was a corporatist and, at the time, I couldn't believe she said it.

See ya' in 10 hours!

She does like being groped by black men....
:eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back