If Sarah Palin Backs Rick Perry I'll Rep All The Liberals Who Post In This Thread!

I'm guessing she wants to endorse the eventual winner, whoever she believes that will be. That's why I'm guessing Romney. I'm taking a risk giving her credit for having enough brains to figure out that Romney is the odds-on favorite.

don't it just chap a demoncrats azz that they can't pick the Republicans! I bet it dew.

Sure Dems we can pick the Reps. Any state that has an open primary should see an upsurge in Cain, Bachmann and Santorum votes. Don't you just love it? They legalized fucking with the other party!!! :dance:

I'm guessing she wants to endorse the eventual winner, whoever she believes that will be. That's why I'm guessing Romney. I'm taking a risk giving her credit for having enough brains to figure out that Romney is the odds-on favorite.

don't it just chap a demoncrats azz that they can't pick the Republicans! I bet it dew.

The Republicans are either going to pick Romney, or some unelectable loon. Either way you lose.

I thought we picked McCain for you. Or are you saying that all the 'nuts on the Right who say that we did are full of shit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A&feature=player_embedded]Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship - YouTube[/ame] LOLz, you just never know....

is brave $ir $arahtm going to say who she supports because she agrees with that persons view......

or will she be saying who she thinks can beat obama, regardless of wether or not she agrees with the persons stances?

Operation Chaos. :lol::lol::lol:

The suspense was killing me & now she's not going to endorse one of the candidates? Oh well, thanks for the thread anyway.

I thought we picked McCain for you. Or are you saying that all the 'nuts on the Right who say that we did are full of shit?
Either we picked McCain for them, or they picked him themselves.

Which is worse? :lol:

Forum List

Back