If Sarah Palin Backs Rick Perry I'll Rep All The Liberals Who Post In This Thread!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Apparently, Sarah Palin is gonna' make her choice among the Republican candidates live tonight on Greta van Susterens' show on FoxNews.

If she chooses "Gardasil Rick" I'll rep every Liberal who posts here to acknowledge the fact that she is an ignorant tool of the Right.

See ya' in 10 hours!

She won't, but whoot! :)

I'll bet that she either nominates Cain, in an attempt to help negate his scandal issues, or Newt, as he's the smart choice right now to get the nomination. No way on Earth she picks Perry or Romney.

She won't, but whoot! :)

I'll bet that she either nominates Cain, in an attempt to help negate his scandal issues, or Newt, as he's the smart choice right now to get the nomination. No way on Earth she picks Perry or Romney.

I agree, I think she'd go for Newt over the others. After all, he's the "mavericky" candidate, isn't he? :cool:

Franky boy is visiting his hollow moon.:razz:

Going to be interesting to see who Sarah picks, and interesting to see if it will actually be a positive for that candidate.

Apparently, Sarah Palin is gonna' make her choice among the Republican candidates live tonight on Greta van Susterens' show on FoxNews.

If she chooses "Gardasil Rick" I'll rep every Liberal who posts here to acknowledge the fact that she is an ignorant tool of the Right.

See ya' in 10 hours!

:lame2::trolls:

See ya' in 10 hours!

I don't care about the rep, but I wouldn't really expect Palin to endorse anyone else.

I don't see how that makes her an "ignorant tool of the right". Who do you think she should endorse?

Don't care who she endorses. Ill make up my own mind.

I really think there are few endorsements in this race that will really matter to either side. Politics just isn't like that anymore.

Even if endorsements were still relevant, Palin quickly fell of the map when she decided not to run for President.

Just as predicted.

Don't care who she endorses. Ill make up my own mind.

I really think there are few endorsements in this race that will really matter to either side. Politics just isn't like that anymore.

Even if endorsements were still relevant, Palin quickly fell of the map when she decided not to run for President.

Just as predicted.

Yep. It'll be a headline for like a day, then it'll mean nothing. At this point there aren't many folks left that can endorse someone and make a difference.

I'm guessing she wants to endorse the eventual winner, whoever she believes that will be. That's why I'm guessing Romney. I'm taking a risk giving her credit for having enough brains to figure out that Romney is the odds-on favorite.

I'm guessing she wants to endorse the eventual winner, whoever she believes that will be. That's why I'm guessing Romney. I'm taking a risk giving her credit for having enough brains to figure out that Romney is the odds-on favorite.

don't it just chap a demoncrats azz that they can't pick the Republicans! I bet it dew.

Celebutard Palin would endorse Celebutard Palin if she could.
Short of that she will endorse whoever she persuaded to choose her as VP in exchange for her endorsement, probably Snooty Newtie.

Forum List

Back