If Santorum defeats Romney in Michigan...then what?

Do y'all really think that bible thumping will pull Sanitarium thru?
He is a religious right conservative.

Is that the current definition of a real conservative?

And btw the GOP already has a LOT of big problems.

Last edited:

I dont see the problem here... :dunno:

Santorum is the only 'real' conservative left if ya ask me.

And he thinks contraception is bad. An opinion that a majority of American voters disagree with. But, yeah there is no problem here...

He is'nt 'thumping Bibles'.... he is however responding to the medias STUPID questions regarding his religious beliefs.

Folks dont forget, we have a serious issue with spending in DC and no real solutions from the left. Santorum is offering solutions, but all you idiots seem to hear is he is Catholic and does'nt use rubbers! Big FUCKING deal..... give me a break guys!

You may be right, but all polling tells me that he has little chance in the General. If the main goal of the GOP is to defeat Obama, Romney has a better chance.

Thats what the left wants you to believe.... I think they are scared crapless
:doubt:

And he thinks contraception is bad. An opinion that a majority of American voters disagree with. But, yeah there is no problem here...

He is'nt 'thumping Bibles'.... he is however responding to the medias STUPID questions regarding his religious beliefs.

Folks dont forget, we have a serious issue with spending in DC and no real solutions from the left. Santorum is offering solutions, but all you idiots seem to hear is he is Catholic and does'nt use rubbers! Big FUCKING deal..... give me a break guys!
Then Santorum will wait to see what Super Tuesday holds in store for him.

It will show the powers that be that Romney is going down very badly with the rest of us and we just plain don't want to elect Gorden Gekko president and we are almost willing to give the Palm to Obama instead. We are willing to vote down the received wisdom front runner in the hope that anyone will come up with someone less poisonous than these three.

Your an idiot at times dude..... Get past his being a Catholic. In fact look at the baby killer we have in office now.

What 'religion' is he?

Oh yeah..... we dont know do we :eusa_eh:

Its Obama out there trying to tell what Jesus would do.... for Gods sake open your eyes!

You guys are so transparently stupid.

Last edited:
It will show the powers that be that Romney is going down very badly with the rest of us and we just plain don't want to elect Gorden Gekko president and we are almost willing to give the Palm to Obama instead. We are willing to vote down the received wisdom front runner in the hope that anyone will come up with someone less poisonous than these three.

Is that Santorum? Is he the "chosen" one? I don't think so.

Is that Santorum? Is he the "chosen" one? I don't think so.

What do you care....? Your voting for Obamie anyways.

You guys are just letting us know who you fear :lol:

Honestly, the only one left in the GOP field that the WH fears is Romney. That is who they are preparing to face. I understand your feeling for Santorum, but that is the truth. I think the WH will have a party if Santorum wins the GOP nod.

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

If the good folks in the GOP want Creepy Ricky as their candidate for POTUS that'll be fine by me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4]Lesley Gore - It's My Party (1965) - YouTube[/ame]

"Obama is wrong. Government cannot force you to pay for something that violates faith or beliefs. Govt has no right to do this."

At least Obama understands the form of government he wants to be executive of and what it does and what it doesn't allow.

I'd like to ask Santorum a question. If he's elected, does that mean that I can ask for a refund for the Iraq war that went against BOTH my faith and my beliefs?

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

With all that is going on with our nation fiscally, the unemployment rate near double digits, and gas and food prices skyrocketing..... do you really think he gives a shit whether you wrap that rascal?
No.... the only ones who care are the dumbasses asking the stupid questions.

I have yet to hear him get up and say we are getting rid of the sacrament of abortion as soon as I am in as POTUS.

Ya'll are crazy, and its fun to watch you all TRY to distract us with the stupid shit.

Forum List

Back