If Sanders wins, he will open Gulags in Alaska for Conservative re-education, anonymous sources say

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Anonymous sources overhead a phone call to a Sanders campaign worker from someone who was in the hallway outside a room where Sanders staff members were discussing a conference call they overheard between Sanders and a contractor who specializes in Gulag construction. I Overheard a couple guys at a bar in Miami over the weekend who were discussing this.

Sanders = Stalin

Last edited:
Hopefully all stories from “ANONYMOUS SOURCES” will be moved here.

That seems very un-Sanders like. .. this thread seems like it should be in satire instead of CT.

Anonymous sources overhead a phone call to a Sanders campaign worker from someone who was in the hallway outside a room where Sanders staff members were discussing a conference call they overheard between Sanders and a contractor who specializes in Gulag construction. I Overheard a couple guys at a bar in Miami over the weekend who were discussing this.

Sanders = Stalin

And, the thread ends up where I thought it would. So are these gulags the reason the numbers of those Alaskan bush people are dwindling? Clearing them out to build secret prisons? Oh yeah, and what kind of bar did you hear this in?

Sanders = Stalin

And, the thread ends up where I thought it would. So are these gulags the reason the numbers of those Alaskan bush people are dwindling? Clearing them out to build secret prisons? Oh yeah, and what kind of bar did you hear this in?

It was a gay bar on South Beach. I was there with your father.

Sanders = Stalin

Snort....if you were, you were there with someone who's long gone.....(I'm sorry I can't stop laughing!!)..and the ground is frozen solid up here. There's a word in the dictionary that defines that. LOL.

Sanders = Stalin

Snort....if you were, you were there with someone who's long gone.....(I'm sorry I can't stop laughing!!)..and the ground is frozen solid up here. There's a word in the dictionary that defines that. LOL.

The guy I was with said he was your daddy. I
Maybe he was lying. Who’s your daddy?

Sanders = Stalin
Yet another good reason to vote for Bernie.

LOL

Sanders = Stalin
Yet another good reason to vote for Bernie.

LOL

This is actually kinda funny. I’ll admit.

Forum List

Back