If Russia wants to survive it shall construct an United State ( Russia - Ukraine- Belarus )

why ´d any European state wants to become a shitty Mongols juchi colony ? by the way Yakutia and Caucasian Muscovite colonies on the way to their independence
Frankly speaking, I don't fully understand what do you mean under 'the colnies of mongolian juchi'. Historically, russian imperial ambitions had roots in Byzanthium, rather in Golden Horde. I also think, many russians wouldn't regret if Caucasian regions separated from Russia. The russian government would be against that. There were some protests in Yakutia the last spring, But the motive for those wasn't a desire for independence. It was a rape of a local woman by an immigrant from Kyrgyzstan
(a country in Central Asia) that force the yakuts to protest. There could be hidden reasons for the protests, though.

My point is that Russia has the same flaws as most western countries. But in addition, Russia has a weak economy,
poor population comparing to the West, flourishing corruption and unproportional geopolitical ambitions. So, Russia hardly
could be considered to be the citadel of the conservative christian civilisation.

why ´d any European state wants to become a shitty Mongols juchi colony ? by the way Yakutia and Caucasian Muscovite colonies on the way to their independence
Frankly speaking, I don't fully understand what do you mean under 'the colnies of mongolian juchi'. Historically, russian imperial ambitions had roots in Byzanthium, rather in Golden Horde. ....

1) east Romans
2) wrong, and its not just my words , Muscovy had nothing to do with the Romans, rf is just renamed my Germans ulus of juchí . N1 historian today T Snyder
"
Kyiv Rus has nothing to do with "Russia"

Frankly speaking, I don't fully understand what do you mean under 'the colnies of mongolian juchi'. Historically, russian imperial ambitions had roots in Byzanthium, rather in Golden Horde. I also think, many russians wouldn't regret if Caucasian regions separated from Russia. The russian government would be against that. There were some protests in Yakutia the last spring, But the motive for those wasn't a desire for independence. It was a rape of a local woman by an immigrant from Kyrgyzstan
(a country in Central Asia) that force the yakuts to protest. There could be hidden reasons for the protests, though.

My point is that Russia has the same flaws as most western countries. But in addition, Russia has a weak economy,
poor population comparing to the West, flourishing corruption and unproportional geopolitical ambitions. So, Russia hardly
could be considered to be the citadel of the conservative christian civilisation.

Litwin is a Jew who fervently hates Russia and its people and seeking all dead.
At best Russia shall be nuked except of course the free passage to all Jews out of the country

1) east Romans
2) wrong, and its not just my words , Muscovy had nothing to do with the Romans, rf is just renamed my Germans ulus of juchí . N1 historian today T Snyder
The least I want is to be an advocate of Moscow and 'muscovits', but I have to disagree with you because historical facts are against your point.

If Moscow was just a mongolian ulus, then a few issues suddenly arise from it :

1.Why the predominate religion in Moscow was orthodox christianity, but not tengrism or islam ?
2. Why muscovits didn't speak a turkic language, but a slavic one (the moscow dialect of Old East Slavic) ?
3. Why the title of the moscow ruler was 'knyaz'(duke), and later 'tsar'(comparable to western 'king' or 'emperor), but not
'khan' ? Futhermore, the title 'tsar' was derived from latin 'caesar'.
4. The Moscow architecture style(churches) was heavily influenced by the Byzanthium architectural tradition.
5. Why the moscovits' appearance wasn't mongolian ?
6. There was the political conception of the Third Rome in the Tsardom of Muscovy. But why the muscovits did't have the conception of the Second Karakorum or the Second Sarai ?
The list may be continued.

1) east Romans
The least I want is to be an advocate of Moscow and 'muscovits', but I have to disagree with you because historical facts are against your point.

If Moscow was just a mongolian ulus, then a few issues suddenly arise from it :

1.Why the predominate religion in Moscow was orthodox christianity, but not tengrism or islam ?
2. Why muscovits didn't speak a turkic language, but a slavic one (the moscow dialect of Old East Slavic) ?
3. Why the title of the moscow ruler was 'knyaz'(duke), and later 'tsar'(comparable to western 'king' or 'emperor), but not
'khan' ? Futhermore, the title 'tsar' was derived from latin 'caesar'.
4. The Moscow architecture style(churches) was heavily influenced by the Byzanthium architectural tradition.
5. Why the moscovits' appearance wasn't mongolian ?
6. There was the political conception of the Third Rome in the Tsardom of Muscovy. But why the muscovits did't have the conception of the Second Karakorum or the Second Sarai ?
The list may be continued.

'Litwin' is an octogenarian Jewish immigrant from USSR to Israel, a little bit crazy, it is too late try to reeducate him.There is almost no one Discussion Forum in USA whom he's not been banned from.

MaloRossia (Ukraine), BeloRossia (Belorussia) and Rossia (Russia) were forming one powerful state. Our enemies wanted to weaken it and made it split into 3 countries.

Ukraine has been the biggest traitor and a pawn in the dirty globalists' game against Russia. They tempted Ukraine to betray Russia with a promise that Ukraine would become another Switzerland but Ukraine has only turned into another Somalia. In fact, Somalians are insulted when compared to Ukraine.

Michail Zadornov (my favorite Russian satiric): Ukrainians didn't want to live bad and started living even worse. How true...

Only as an United Russian State with Christianity as State Religion, Monarchy, no Leftism, Tradition Values, strong Army and Law Enforcement Russia has the chance to survive the 21st century.
The new country shall be run proportionally by representatives of any nation according to it percentage.
As friends Russia shall take China and Asiatic countries. Any relationship with the West shall be broken: you can not have a friendship with those who wants to attack you in WWIII
In 15 years Europa as we know it ceases out to exist. Eurabia is the new name of former Christian continent.
Who knows what will be in USA, of course with very high probability troubles, civil war, poverty and breaking away of many states.
Does Russia needs connections to brainless morons who destroyed own countries?
Also a good wall around Russia and beginning to unite the splinted today Russian People - Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians.

i

You dream of your former Stalinist Society that you lost when Communism fell, don't you?

1. Belarus and Ukraine will never be yours. Sure Trump might let Putin joyride into those countries but when Pence become President you will see NATO and the U.S. just slap your country back into Putin mother womb!

2. China will one day conquer Russia and you will be speaking Chinese...

Forum List

Back