If Russia interfered with America's election, wouldn't that sort of be fair considering...

Russia has not been a communist country for at least a couple of decades, so I'm not sure what communism has to do with anything. Of course you wouldn't know that from the Russia Russia Russia-mongers on CNN and MSNBC, many of whom still refer to them as Soviets. Bill Clinton installed Boris Yeltsin, an alcoholic, purposely, because he knew he would run the newly capitalist Russian economy into the ground. Putin came in and turned everything around, and made the Russian economy work for the first time. The neocons in Washington ( including Hillary Clinton) didn't like that so they started slapping sanction after sanction on Russian business to try and send them back into the dark ages.

Russia and Putin didn't medal in 2016, any more than they have always done, and far less than we have always done. It has been found time and time again that no votes were changed. At best, it was an information gathering exercise.

But CNN and MSNBC can't allow the story to die. They will keep spreading disinformation about the 2016 election until a Democrat is in the White House. It's their job.

...all the hundreds of times America interfered with elections all over the world to stop the spread of Communism?

Hell, we've even supported the violent overthrow of Communist and leftist leaders who had already won elections.

A pro-Russia government was elected in Ukraine, so America supported a movement to overthrow it and replace it with a pro-West government.

Don't you think Russia is entitled to a little payback after all this time?

But really, what could Russia do to influence our election? A few articles on Facebook, lost in all that noise?

Wikileaks was a nice operation, but Seth Rich was not a Russian agent. If he was, he would have been better protected when Clinton ordered him assassinated.
Then,by the same stroke of simpleton logic, complaining about it is fair, and trying to stop them is fair. So you haven't done anything but chase your tail and make people wonder what side you are on.

...all the hundreds of times America interfered with elections all over the world to stop the spread of Communism?

Hell, we've even supported the violent overthrow of Communist and leftist leaders who had already won elections.

A pro-Russia government was elected in Ukraine, so America supported a movement to overthrow it and replace it with a pro-West government.

But really, what could Russia do to influence our election? A few articles on Facebook, lost in all that noise?

Wikileaks was a nice operation, but Seth Rich was not a Russian agent. If he was, he would have been better protected when Clinton ordered him assassinated.

You're actually defending Russian interference in our elections? That's traitorous.

Why do you not have a problem with the dossier used by the FBI and paid for by Clinton being from Russian sources connected to Putin?

A dossier that hasn't been proven wrong.
It was just funded by the DNC and Clinton a campaign, using their contacts in Russia, through Michael Steele, to dig up dirt on Trump.

Russia has not been a communist country for at least a couple of decades, so I'm not sure what communism has to do with anything. Of course you wouldn't know that from the Russia Russia Russia-mongers on CNN and MSNBC, many of whom still refer to them as Soviets. Bill Clinton installed Boris Yeltsin, an alcoholic, purposely, because he knew he would run the newly capitalist Russian economy into the ground. Putin came in and turned everything around, and made the Russian economy work for the first time. The neocons in Washington ( including Hillary Clinton) didn't like that so they started slapping sanction after sanction on Russian business to try and send them back into the dark ages.

Russia and Putin didn't medal in 2016, any more than they have always done, and far less than we have always done. It has been found time and time again that no votes were changed. At best, it was an information gathering exercise.

But CNN and MSNBC can't allow the story to die. They will keep spreading disinformation about the 2016 election until a Democrat is in the White House. It's their job.
Putin is a scumbag ex-kgb mafioso right wing oligarch a****** who wants Russia to be the greatest again.Much like Trump, except Putin actually did it....

His stupid adventurism has gotten the economy screwed up with sanctions...

You're actually defending Russian interference in our elections? That's traitorous.

Why do you not have a problem with the dossier used by the FBI and paid for by Clinton being from Russian sources connected to Putin?

It was just funded by the DNC and Clinton a campaign, using their contacts in Russia, through Michael Steele, to dig up dirt on Trump.
Typical political stuff, and the Republicans started the dossier against Trump, only difference is Trump has been pulling a lot of shenanigans for a long time unlike politicians...

And much of the dirt is true.

An incident that happened shortly after we left Vietnam.
I was standing a sonar midwatch on a cruise from Boston to Norfolk and we were giving a Captain a ride. He came into the sonar area and sat down next to me and engaged me in conversation. He asked me if the country was currently at war. It took me a long time to understand his question.

Americans want Russia's elections to be fair.

Russia and the GOP are working together to make sure Trump is elected.

See the difference?

Chalk the OP up as to supporting Russia interfering in United States elections.

I agree that Russian influence of the 2016 election is no big deal.

I 100% believe they have tried it before. And I 100% believe that America has tried it on them before.

I assume this kind of thing goes on ALL THE TIME.

And I doubt very much it makes much difference...just part of the game.

That does not exclude any illegalities that Americans did to help the Russians.

But people freaking about about Russian meddling in the 2016 elections is going overboard, IMO...I GUARANTEE you it goes on ALL THE TIME...on BOTH sides. Has been for generations. Will continue for generations to come.
In your opinion, but not in fact.

This is truly ignorant, idiotic, and ridiculous.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

It's very unfortunate.

Russia has been interfering in our elections and way of life for 70 years.
And vice-versa.

Of course it was vice-versa. They just see what they can get away with and they know how our politics work, and take advantage of that.

They can know and understand all of our moves by just reading the newspaper.

They knew Kennedy was weak. As weak as any we ever had, up to Obama. Kennedy broke his promise at the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy wouldn't
commit American power at the Berlin Wall. They believed he wouldn't do anything in Cuba. Now circumstances forced him to take action, but in
the long run, Russia was the victor of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Yes, they removed their land-based missiles, BUT, because we would not
invade, they built a Russian Sub Base in Cuba. Those subs now threaten our entire country, with a great deal more than 60 missiles.

He should have bombed those missiles immediately. The Russians put them there, because they lacked enough ICBM's to have a first-strike
initiative. They could not match us in firepower in 1962. Kennedy was gutless.
Russian sub base in Cuba? You're an idiot.

I am?

Ukraine did not elect a pro-Russia government. Victor Yanukovych campaigned and once elected worked towards a pro-western aligned economy and alliance. When he changed his position to a pro-Russian one the nation felt betrayed and filled the streets with protest. This led to violence and Yanukovych fled the country to escape arrest for having employed snipers to fire on the protesters. He abandoned his Presidency and fled to Russia. A pro-western government replaced him and has been repeatedly confirmed by internationally monitored elections.

Russia has been interfering in our elections and way of life for 70 years.
And vice-versa.

Of course it was vice-versa. They just see what they can get away with and they know how our politics work, and take advantage of that.

They can know and understand all of our moves by just reading the newspaper.

They knew Kennedy was weak. As weak as any we ever had, up to Obama. Kennedy broke his promise at the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy wouldn't
commit American power at the Berlin Wall. They believed he wouldn't do anything in Cuba. Now circumstances forced him to take action, but in
the long run, Russia was the victor of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Yes, they removed their land-based missiles, BUT, because we would not
invade, they built a Russian Sub Base in Cuba. Those subs now threaten our entire country, with a great deal more than 60 missiles.

He should have bombed those missiles immediately. The Russians put them there, because they lacked enough ICBM's to have a first-strike
initiative. They could not match us in firepower in 1962. Kennedy was gutless.
Russian sub base in Cuba? You're an idiot.

I am?
Let's have a link...

This is such a freaking childish argument that is unbelievable in the 21st century. Maybe it's the left wing media and maybe it's the crooked bribe taking higher education system that convinced angry border line insane lefties that the election was faulty but nobody interfered in the electoral process. Propaganda is another story. We know (or we should know) that the CIA with it's secret budget is in the propaganda business and so are foreign governments. It's ironic that the left was accusing President Trump of "collusion" with foreign governments while they were in the back pocket of international anti-American propaganda sources.

I agree that Russian influence of the 2016 election is no big deal.

I 100% believe they have tried it before. And I 100% believe that America has tried it on them before.

I assume this kind of thing goes on ALL THE TIME.

And I doubt very much it makes much difference...just part of the game.

That does not exclude any illegalities that Americans did to help the Russians.

But people freaking about about Russian meddling in the 2016 elections is going overboard, IMO...I GUARANTEE you it goes on ALL THE TIME...on BOTH sides. Has been for generations. Will continue for generations to come.
In your opinion, but not in fact.

Not in fact. But we know for a fact that America has interfered strongly in dozens of elections over the years. We also know that America has invaded countries and bombed numerous other countries - just over the past 20 years or so. And that is FAR worse then simply meddling in elections.
Are you saying that you honestly believe that if the CIA thought they could influence an election to throw out Putin (when Obama or GWB was in office), that they would not/did not try?
Cone on now?

These things have - we KNOW - gone on for decades. And it's pretty naive to get all worked up about just one instance when Russia did it to America when we KNOW America has done it to LOADS of countries.

And I agree with the OP. America is strongly damaging the Russian economy with embargoes (unwarranted imo; the citizens in the Donbass Region AND the Crimea OVERWHELMINGLY voted for - and still overwhelmingly support - being part of Russia).
I honestly don't blame the Russians for trying to get Trump to win. It wasn't 'nice' of them. But America is hardly an innocent player with all the countries she has invaded and bombed lately.

Manafort was in The Ukraine working for
Obama and Clinton while employed by The Podesta Group.

Now think about that real long and hard for a few minutes

Forum List

Back