If Rubio is picked for VP we may have the Whitehouse for the next 16 years

The Right likes Rubio now? Really?

Does that mean that all through 2008 they were only pretending that executive experience mattered?

Oh, I forgot, we knew that at the time.

I guess they were pretending that experience in the private sector mattered too.

For the top spot it does matter. Vice prez doesnt have shit for power so your comparison is moot.

No, it really isn't. 8 vice presidents have become president when the president died and one when he resigned, so his ability to actually run the country is important. There's roughly a one in four chance he might have the job himself.

The Right likes Rubio now? Really?

Does that mean that all through 2008 they were only pretending that executive experience mattered?

Oh, I forgot, we knew that at the time.

I guess they were pretending that experience in the private sector mattered too.

For the top spot it does matter. Vice prez doesnt have shit for power so your comparison is moot.

No, it really isn't. 8 vice presidents have become president when the president died and one when he resigned, so his ability to actually run the country is important. There's roughly a one in four chance he might have the job himself.

/looks like a deer in headlights at the thought of President Biden

That's a real nightmare scenario but Rubio isn't dumb enough to hook up with a loser. He's too ambitious to risk it. Besides, he's another R liar.

But hey, there's always $illy $arah. $he's not doing anything important.

That's a real nightmare scenario but Rubio isn't dumb enough to hook up with a loser. He's too ambitious to risk it. Besides, he's another R liar.

But hey, there's always $illy $arah. $he's not doing anything important.
Sure she is :confused:
:wink:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxqN4uj0dWQ]McCain vs. Palin in Blink Wink Off - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back