If Romney wins

I want to see the childishness of obama and michelle. That will be fun!

When have they ever acted childish??

Where do you idiots get this shit from??

You're kidding, right? When haven't they acted childish?

How about when Obama abruptly ended a critical meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu so he could go upstairs to have dinner with Michelle?!?! And didn't even have the courtesty to invite Netanyahu!

Or how about when, with a completely look of disgust, Michelle Obama was caught whispering to Barack "all of this for a flag"?

Or...

During the final debate when the President said, "We have these things that aircraft land on called aircraft carriers and other things that go under the water called submarines."

That's pretty damn childish if you ask me. He would have come off a hell of a lot better if he had said, "with the technology we have today, and how we have the best technology in the world, and the best men and women in uniform to ever walk the face of the earth, we don't need to have the biggest Navy. I would pit one of our men or women against 25 of the rest of the worlds best, and we would win."

Tada, he would have won the presidency right there but instead he sounded like a defeated fool.

The hatred of the extremists no longer amazes me.

Obama will leave office, with a big fat pension We the People will pay until his death forty years from now.

Obama does not care what you think, katzndogz.

Rootdog the Protocol Officer?

:lol: silliness.

Rootdog has always acted childishly.
I want to see the childishness of obama and michelle. That will be fun!

When have they ever acted childish??

Where do you idiots get this shit from??

You're kidding, right? When haven't they acted childish?

How about when Obama abruptly ended a critical meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu so he could go upstairs to have dinner with Michelle?!?! And didn't even have the courtesty to invite Netanyahu!

Or how about when, with a completely look of disgust, Michelle Obama was caught whispering to Barack "all of this for a flag"?

If Romney wins what is the thing that you most wish to see?

A weakening of the Leftist freak stranglehold over the Democrats in Congress.

I know. That isn't going to happen.

I am quite satisfied the Freak strangle hold on the GOP will begin weakening seriously under President Romney.

He will kick the crap (just like my avi shows) out of the Tea Party.

Don't confuse Romney being sympathetic with the Tea Party.

He is not pro balanced budget, he is not pro balanced budget amendment, he will not attack Roe v Wade or DOMA or DADT, he will keep ACA in a modified pro-state format, and as former LDS bishop and Stake President, he thinks far right extremist Christianity is crazy cubed.

And he won't let anyone or anyones from the far right make him do anything he does not want to do. He fires people who try.

He is exactly what America needs.

A demonstration of Romney's bipartisan unification to accomplish movement on issues that have some meaningful, palpable effect in my day to day existence. Barring that, I want a tax break in the form of a trip to Disney. Once the dust has settled, once all campaign contributing entities have been appeased and the base has extracted its demanded sacrifice or two of campaign promises, once the busts have been sculpted and the pundits have taken their leap off the thirtieth floor or have had their day on cable news, perhaps some grease will be applied to the wheels and gears that be, rather than to our collective backsides.

If Romney wins what is the thing that you most wish to see? I know this is selfish but I want to watch MSNBC for a couple of days after an Obama loss. There may actually be some suicides over there.

On the serious side I would like to see some real bipartisan work to deal with our many problems slim chance of that I know on the lighter side I would like to see Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz hold their breath till their heads explode and Maddow become so traumatized by it she turns straight.

Last edited:

He is not pro balanced budget, he is not pro balanced budget amendment, he will not attack Roe v Wade or DOMA or DADT, he will keep ACA in a modified pro-state format, and as former LDS bishop and Stake President, he thinks far right extremist Christianity is crazy cubed.

And he won't let anyone or anyones from the far right make him do anything he does not want to do. He fires people who try.

LOL

He is all about balanced budgets. He is a budget rockstar, and his proven track record on same is the main reason he is going to be the next POTUS.

No, it won't happen in one year, if that is your lame comeback.

He is exactly what America needs, and, no, will not balance the budget. He will cut the deficit mightily, trying to balance cuts in defense and social entitlements.

He will reach toward the center to find like-minded centrists and democrats that want to build a right of center non-TP party.

LOL

He is all about balanced budgets. He is a budget rockstar, and his proven track record on same is the main reason he is going to be the next POTUS.

No, it won't happen in one year, if that is your lame comeback.

Forum List

Back