If Romney wins

I said it before and I will say it again, Romney will be nothing but a PUPPET controlled by the people of Ameri-CA, he is a lightweight, you are just going to waist your vote on him.

Okay. So who controls President Obama????

He controls himself with guidance from Allah. ( This would be God for non believers of Islam )
And brings control of the government in matters of who gets a better education, earnings, spending and such.

The people of Ameri-CA don't know what they need, they only know what they want, this is why Government control of its citizens is necessary, if any body of people control the government they will naturally want to have prosperity with less work to spend there extra time have fun........ THIS IS BAD
In a society when ALL are prosperous like in the mid 1950's Ameri-CA, they will breed like swine without any fear of feeding there children, and thus brought about the baby boomer's that will die on the streets with nothing when they are old.
Its about population control and preventing non believers like Donald Trump from rising to power.

He controls himself with guidance from Allah. ( This would be God for non believers of Islam )
And brings control of the government in matters of who gets a better education, earnings, spending and such.

The people of Ameri-CA don't know what they need, they only know what they want, this is why Government control of its citizens is necessary, if any body of people control the government they will naturally want to have prosperity with less work to spend there extra time have fun........ THIS IS BAD
In a society when ALL are prosperous like in the mid 1950's Ameri-CA, they will breed like swine without any fear of feeding there children, and thus brought about the baby boomer's that will die on the streets with nothing when they are old.
Its about population control and preventing non believers like Donald Trump from rising to power.

Do the world a favor...:D

martyrgun01.jpg

If Romney wins....

"....he will be the fourth Republican president in the Reagan regime. That regime is no longer in its glory days. Demographic shifts have weakened the Republican electoral coalition, while Republican politicians have grown increasingly radical and ideological. At best, Romney will be an affiliated president attempting to revive the Republican brand after it has been badly tarnished by George W. Bush; at worst, he will be a disjunctive president, unable to keep his party's factions together, and presiding over the end of the Reagan coalition."

FAIL!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

I never attack anyone on this board but really you have to be on drugs. I am sure they have opened your mind to the odd things you post.

ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

How dare you disrespect Islam with that picture, if you were to show that to me in person, I would have you CANED into submission.

If Romney wins....

"....he will be the fourth Republican president in the Reagan regime. That regime is no longer in its glory days. Demographic shifts have weakened the Republican electoral coalition, while Republican politicians have grown increasingly radical and ideological. At best, Romney will be an affiliated president attempting to revive the Republican brand after it has been badly tarnished by George W. Bush; at worst, he will be a disjunctive president, unable to keep his party's factions together, and presiding over the end of the Reagan coalition."

FAIL!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

I never attack anyone on this board but really you have to be on drugs. I am sure they have opened your mind to the odd things you post.

Run, along, Skippy......

107.gif

Wrong again BOB. There is/are no supernatural being(s) to guide us or them. Just men and their agendas.

Yea, I know what I want to see IF Mittens gets elected.

I want to see the look on Mittens face when he realizes that Harry Reid is still in the Senate and Harry is gonna make the same promise to his Dems that Mitch the Bitch made to his rethugs; Harry's and the Dems job is to make Mittens a one term president. If they have to do nothing for the next 4 years, that is what will be done. Nothing.

It isn't like the Congress's low approval rating means anything.

Isn't the politics of hate great?

I'm hoping, most likely in vain, for some bi-partisan effort in congress to pass policy and actually do the jobs we elect them for.

Instead of holding up bills, the whining and bickering, and the just vote no approach we have right now.

As-long-as Eric Cantor is trying to take John Boner's job, they're BOTH competing for Teabagger-support....and, you know what that means....Gridlock!!

I want to see the look on Mittens face when he realizes that Harry Reid is still in the Senate and Harry is gonna make the same promise to his Dems that Mitch the Bitch made to his rethugs; Harry's and the Dems job is to make Mittens a one term president. If they have to do nothing for the next 4 years, that is what will be done.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

I want to see the look on Mittens face when he realizes that Harry Reid is still in the Senate and Harry is gonna make the same promise to his Dems that Mitch the Bitch made to his rethugs; Harry's and the Dems job is to make Mittens a one term president. If they have to do nothing for the next 4 years, that is what will be done.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

Did Porky say that? Daamm. I thought Porky liked Mitt? You say no eh? Why doesn't Porky like Mittens? All the other Rethugs do. Do you actully listen to Limbaugh? Think I will take a pass on listening to the Porkster. But you carry on. Did Rush teach you to communicate in your colorful ways? Great stuff.

I want to see the childishness of obama and michelle. That will be fun!

When have they ever acted childish??

Where do you idiots get this shit from??

You are having trouble with the whole concept of past and present tense, and you call me an idiot?

Learn to read moron.

LOL, The point which obviously needs to be spelled out for you is.....

How can you expect to see childish behavior if they've never behaved childishly before?

I want to see Republicans, dressed in riot gear, climb into women's vaginas. Every time a penis comes close, we will see a hand pop out and a muffled voice yell, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!".

That's what I want to see.

I want to see the childishness of obama and michelle. That will be fun!

When have they ever acted childish??

Where do you idiots get this shit from??

You're kidding, right? When haven't they acted childish?

How about when Obama abruptly ended a critical meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu so he could go upstairs to have dinner with Michelle?!?! And didn't even have the courtesty to invite Netanyahu!

Or how about when, with a completely look of disgust, Michelle Obama was caught whispering to Barack "all of this for a flag"?

Forum List

Back