If Romney wins

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
If Romney wins what is the thing that you most wish to see? I know this is selfish but I want to watch MSNBC for a couple of days after an Obama loss. There may actually be some suicides over there.

Last edited:
If Romney wins what is the thing that you most wish to see? I know this is selfish but I want to watch MSNBC for a couple of days after an Obama loss. There may actually be some suicides over there.

I want to see him repeal Obamacare on Day One, as he has promised. Then, I want to see the unemployment rate drop shortly thereafter. And finally, I want to see just who these "job creators" are. We will know this by all of the new jobs that Romney claims to know how to create.

I want to see the actual details of his economic plan and the reality that you "conservatives" will support whatever he does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jilSiCHZhE&feature=related]Bush Booed by MILLIONS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, Crissie hissy fit Matthews is already having a break down, he'll go over the edge if Maobama loses. I can't wait.

CNN - They're going to say how voters have turned to hate and selfishness and they're going to try to make it look like they are actually reporting the news rather then making it up.

Since he obviously wouldn't be able to do everything he's talking about day one, i want to see some real leadership in being able to get congress working again. Set partisanship aside and work together.

Obama was uniquely qualified to do that but he didn't seem to have any interest in it whatsoever. Romney is uniquely qualified in his own ways, not as much so as Obama, to do it. If there's anything that's really troubling our government right now, that's it.

The womanly cries of disenfranchisement, suppression, stolen elections, selections, obstruction, and DIEBOLD can already be heard............

I said it before and I will say it again, Romney will be nothing but a PUPPET controlled by the people of Ameri-CA, he is a lightweight, you are just going to waist your vote on him.

If Romney wins....

"....he will be the fourth Republican president in the Reagan regime. That regime is no longer in its glory days. Demographic shifts have weakened the Republican electoral coalition, while Republican politicians have grown increasingly radical and ideological. At best, Romney will be an affiliated president attempting to revive the Republican brand after it has been badly tarnished by George W. Bush; at worst, he will be a disjunctive president, unable to keep his party's factions together, and presiding over the end of the Reagan coalition."

FAIL!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

I would like to see obama put in handcuffs and perp walked out of the white house.

Yeah there were quite a few folks who wanted to see that happen with President Bush. They too were deranged. But what we got was an orderly transition to a new team, just like will happen if........

Forum List

Back