If Romney wins, what does that mean for working people?

My, my.... we are getting all hysterical, aren't we? Take your meds and calm down, sweetie.

Idiot.
alincoln.gif

What HONEST ABE thinks of you

In the Western world, until the seventeenth century, hysteria referred to a medical condition thought to be particular to women and caused by disturbances of the uterus.

Sorry honey, don't got a uterus. So I can't be hysterical. But you do, don't you?
Or are you LYING about that too? It's hard to tell what is and what isn't a lie when dealing with LIARS you know.

Truthfully, I dismiss sexism as a basic insecurity. Your issue, you live with it. I won't make it my problem. I have already had this discussion, and I have already provided plenty of independent evidence regarding Bains and Romney. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself for the slow kids.

Capitalizing words is the net version of shouting. Do you think it makes you look intelligent to resort to shouting? I don't. I post in a calm, rational way. Try it. You might not look like such a complete imbecile.

Oh and.... quoting famous individuals to appear more intelligent.... really... seriously... not working for ya.

Lot of talk...but still no sources.

Sounds like the words of a LIAR to me.
Oh and when you come on someone else's thread, make UNFOUNDED ASSERTIONS, REFUSE to back them up and then ask them to look up YOUR old posts on the subject at hand is hardly proof of any sort. I'll tell you what it is. It's pathetic and sad.

I wasn't quoting Lincoln to appear more intelligent. I was quoting Lincoln to show what HE thought constituted a liar. And it's someone who says shit they don't back up. Which is what you did here.

Romney's career was in taking businesses apart, not putting them back together. I would assume we would see more of that, coupled with a tax cut in capital gains, which would, you know, not really help working people at all.

NO IT WASN"T YOU LIBERAL TOOL! That isn't what Bain Capital does and that isn't how it makes it's money. If you don't know what you are talking about then perhaps you should just STFU instead of letting people know exactly how dumb you are as to believe your own side's total bullshit propaganda -which only proves they think so little of their OWN base they know they are too fucking lazy to check up and find out what total liars they really are.

How Many Jobs Did Romney Create at Bain? — The American Magazine

FYI -there is no investment firm with a 100% record where every single company they invest in does well but investment firms don't make money by picking LOSERS. Bain is not in business established to buy losers and them try to make money by parting them out. It exists to pick potential WINNERS that need more time and capital to turn things around. Bain actually has one of the best records when it comes to picking winners. Which is why Romney is a millionaire. DUH.

Liberals really are so stupid they think there is more money to be made with failure than success. Every few generations people apparently need a refresher course as to why it is disaster, ESPECIALLY for those on the bottom - to put someone with that dumbass mentality in the White House.

You liberal tools (referred to as their "useful idiots" by liberal elitists and conservatives in full agreement with that) whining about the sky falling if a Republican gets elected -oh yeah, like the poor did SO well under Obama, right? The ranks of the poor is the ONLY economic class that grew under Obama -in fact the percentage of poor has SWELLED under Obama and it is now higher than it has been since they started publishing poverty rates in this country decades ago! And now Obama is counting on his useful idiots to carry his water and insist it is really not HIS fault for making a bad situation even WORSE with his anti-business, anti-capitalist, pro-massive, powerful government policies. He needs his useful idiots to get out there and insist this is really all the fault of those evil rich people and evil capitalist plots!

Oh sure, like we've never had rich people in this country, right? . Obama keeps yammering about how this is really all the fault of those "failed" Bush policies. Have you liberal morons REALLY never noticed he has never ONCE identified exactly which of those policies he means? Can't be bothered with heavy thinking there, huh? Like the rest of us are SO stupid we are going to agree with him that 8 years of Bush was actually worse than 3 miserable years of HIM? Oh sure, that explains why unemployment rates for blacks tripled under Obama, right? It's because blacks actually THRIVED under him and his anti-business, anti-capitalist leftwing extremist agenda, right? ROFLMAO! Yeah, be sure to get out there and cast another vote for that. But try to grasp this one, ok? If conservatives were actually the racists the left always insists they are -they would vote Democrat in the first place because Democrat policies result in significantly higher unemployment rates for............BLACKS. Oh gee, wouldn't those "bigots" actually want to see MORE blacks destitute in their belief they don't even DESERVE a job? I'm sure blacks are really enjoying that average 20-25% unemployment rates typically seen under modern Democrat Presidents. And they REALLY like being told if they know what is good for them, they will continue voting for the party that promises them more of the same. (Clinton is a unique exception Democrat President in modern history in that he had two terms - due largely to the combination of the composition of Congress and most importantly,that Clinton was not a political ideologue.) Except for Clinton, there is a REASON Democrat Presidents in modern history have been limited to just ONE term. As will Obama.

I'm sure you find it funny! Isn't it funny how some folks go to work every day and yet they can't make a living? Isn't it funny how some folks work for twenty, thirty, thirty five years for a company under the promise of a pension and then get screwed out of that pension! Hilarious, right!
Or expect Social Security to be around for them....:eek:

Bless the 0ssiah and his cast of democratics who will save us!

Can I get an "Amen"?

Just like the out dated virtues of hard work, trust, fairness and respect. What quaint, funny and outdated notions. Nothing at all like the morality (or lack of morality) displayed by today's American Conservative.

I forgot just how "moral and ethical" democratics were....:lol:

They get a pass, right?

You're a riot....:rofl:
You're right of course and I'm completely wrong. I labor under the misconception that people in power will always safeguard the social safety nets that protect the elderly from financial ruin and utter poverty. Of course once the Conservatives gain total power, all those safety nets will get cut. Folks, especially those who have retired, grown old and feeble, will have to face the reality that it's a cut throat world out there. If you don't screw someone else out of something, you won't get a God Damn thing. You're in poverty after a lifetime of earning a living, paying your bills, raising your kids and putting them through college? Now you want a little something to cover some of the mounting expenses? Tough shit old man! We're Republicans! We're Conservatives! We honor the rich and shit on the poor and you are on your own!

Yup! I'm unfit to be a Conservative! And I'm glad! I still have something to pump blood through my body. I'm so pitiful, I find myself wanting to help homeless people and the elderly! What a sap I am!

Woh is me, the democratic, feeder of the poor, home builder for the homeless, generous to charities, employer of the jobless, freind of the union bosses, loyal to the lobyist, loaner to the green technology companies, champion of the czars, hater of radio programs (except NPR)...

My task is to spread the wealth to "society" by taking from the evil corporations and their overpaid executives (not the rich unions, mind you, because they donate to me) (and not the wealthy secretaries) (and not the rich democratics either)...

T'is a tough life, but I shall travel high and low in my Prius (not a Volt - no friggin' way) and save mankind from itself and evil fatty foods by implementing as many agencies and overseers as possible...

Truthfully, I dismiss sexism as a basic insecurity. Your issue, you live with it. I won't make it my problem. I have already had this discussion, and I have already provided plenty of independent evidence regarding Bains and Romney. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself for the slow kids.

Capitalizing words is the net version of shouting. Do you think it makes you look intelligent to resort to shouting? I don't. I post in a calm, rational way. Try it. You might not look like such a complete imbecile.

Oh and.... quoting famous individuals to appear more intelligent.... really... seriously... not working for ya.

Do you think it makes you look intelligent to insult someone in at least half of your posts? Is that the mark of a truly intelligent person...that you've claimed to be.

I don't concern myself with how I 'look' to butthurt morons.

So thats a yes?

Forum List

Back