If Romney Wins The Patriotic Vote...

Yes, Romney is a "True Patriot"

Protesting in favor of the war and then hiding out in France with a religious deferment. It was important for other boys to fight in Nam....but not for Mitt

Who does he think he is, Bill Clinton?

Speaking of cowards, you served when/where, assmonkey?

Protesting in favor of the war and then hiding out in France with a religious deferment. It was important for other boys to fight in Nam....but not for Mitt

As the Parrot chimes in.......

You are a disgrace as an American.......stay out of Patriotic threads

Last edited:

not everyone has had the opportunity to be a combat MS like you, warbler.

i know the kind of hell you went through, serving food 600 miles offshore in peacetime :thup:

carry on

Mitt Romney is overwhelmingly taking the Veteran's vote.. It's not surprising. Leftists loathe the military.. They think, "Bin Laden is dead," is sound National Security.. Oh, I almost forgot.. Obama:: "Once I take office the Muslim nations will again be at peace with us."

Sheer lunacy, stupidity, naivity. LEFTISTS- Dangerous to America, Dangerous for America

Elect a real Commander-N-Chief : Mitt Romney 2012

Mitt Romney is overwhelmingly taking the Veteran's vote.. It's not surprising. Leftists loathe the military.. They think, "Bin Laden is dead," is sound National Security.. Oh, I almost forgot.. Obama:: "Once I take office the Muslim nations will again be at peace with us."

Sheer lunacy, stupidity, naivity. LEFTISTS- Dangerous to America, Dangerous for America

Elect a real Commander-N-Chief : Mitt Romney 2012

:clap2:

Amen to that.

Obama is loathed by the military today as much (maybe more) than we loathed Carter and Clinton during my years in the service.

Ole warbler, when in doubt his auto default is to his obsession/fascination with homosexual male intercourse.

RoadWarrior1.jpg

Warbler and friend

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back