If Romney was black

Wow - I'm always impressed with a willingness to make such sacrifices for a cause.

I dont even understand your sarcasm. What the fuck are you trying to say?

I know you don't get it. It makes it even funnier to me.
Amazing what people reveal about themselves without ever knowing it.

Good elaboration. Glad I could help you laugh besides when you look in the mirror or open your mouth. I am patting myself on the back

If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

If obama was white, we never would have heard his name.

You mean like 'Clinton'?

No. I mean like thousands of other men with Harvard law degrees. Biden had him pegged accurately.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man.

Without his complexion, obama is at best, average. At worst, a fraud. With it, he is President of the United States for another 2 and a half months.

If Romney was black, I bet he would win 100 to 1! If he was black, I would still vote for him

That's silly, because if he was black he wouldn't have been nominated by the republicans in the first place. Herman Cain didn't get nominated and he has more "conservative" ideas than Romney. :lol:

Because he was excoriated by the leftist media who wanted the election to be about race.

If Romney was black, I bet he would win 100 to 1! If he was black, I would still vote for him

That's silly, because if he was black he wouldn't have been nominated by the republicans in the first place. Herman Cain didn't get nominated and he has more "conservative" ideas than Romney. :lol:

Because he was excoriated by the leftist media who wanted the election to be about race.

That's a crock of crap, he was abandoned by his right wing "friends" when those allegations came out about him.

He'd be Herman Cain without the military service.

How'd that work out?

How did it work out. Lets see he was ran out of the Race by Baseless accusations of a long ago Affair, that have since been Debunked.

I would say it worked out about the same as it always does for any Black willing to go against Liberals and dare to be Republican. He got torn apart by a false, Left wing Smear attack.

Par for the Course.

So after Obama wins, are the Republicans here going to go into race-card-playing withdrawl shock? Or will they just keep bottom-dealing from their huge decks of race cards, even after it's totally pointless to do so?

If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

Yep. Blacks vote Democrat. That's just a fact.

Romney is a joke. If he were black, and you take him being black into account, he'd be a black joke.

That's all. He'd just be a joke, still.

Forum List

Back