If Romney was black

You 'nuts had your black Romney. He went by the name of Herman Cain.

You threw him off the cliff.

He dropped out. He was trying to pull a CLinton and caught up.. let me rephrase that.. got caught up too early

If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

Explain why Obama carried almost 90 percent of the black vote in the Democratic primary if it wasn't skin color.

You do realize ( well probably not ,considering your post) that the MAJORITY that elected President Obama were white men age 35 to 58.

If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

Explain why Obama carried almost 90 percent of the black vote in the Democratic primary if it wasn't skin color.

You do realize ( well probably not ,considering your post) that the MAJORITY that elected President Obama were white men age 35 to 58.

You do realize (well probably not considering your post) he said Democratic primary. Not the election

Heritage Foundation guest speaker.

Come ON! That shit was FUNNY!!!!!

If Romney was black, I bet he would win 100 to 1! If he was black, I would still vote for him

That's silly, because if he was black he wouldn't have been nominated by the republicans in the first place. Herman Cain didn't get nominated and he has more "conservative" ideas than Romney. :lol:

Forum List

Back