If Romney was black

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
If Romney was black, I bet he would win 100 to 1! If he was black, I would still vote for him

If Romney was black, he wouldn't have had to change all those positions he did. He'd be running as a Democrat, fitting right in, and he would be proudly taking ownership of his individual mandate. He and Obama would be singing duets at state dinners.

Romney would be looking at polls to see what left wingers want, and he'd be "me too" all over that shit.

And Democrats would be bronzing his affirmative action binders.

Last edited:
If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

If Romney was black, I bet he would win 100 to 1! If he was black, I would still vote for him

If he was 100% black he would be twice as black as Obama, therefore twice as likely to win :lol:

most negative political ad ever!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

If he were black liberals would have threatened him and tore him down by now.

If Obama was white, he'd still be getting 90% of the black vote in the U.S. It's funny how you people always think it's about race.

Why cause he is the welfare king? That sounds kind of stereo typical. About race

If my mother had wheels, she could be a wheelchair ...

I also doubt that the GOP will have a black nominee for VP or President in the very near future, I don't see that happening the next 10 years. Call me prejudiced if you want, but then tell me how many black GOP presidential candidates there were this year in the primairies?

Last edited:

Explain why Obama carried almost 90 percent of the black vote in the Democratic primary if it wasn't skin color.

If Obama was white, he'd be a guest speaker at The Heritage Foundation for carrying on George Bush's policies and spending habits so faithfully.

He'd still be a fucking used car salesman who will tell you.anything to get you into that car....

Wouldn't trust him in any color.

Forum List

Back