If Romney lied during the debate, how come Obama didn't catch him?

can-do-Team.jpg

I have read more than a few comments from Obama supporters who claimed that Romney won the debate only because he told a bunch of lies. But if that's true, then all it proves is that Obama is a tad dimwitted and detached. Look, guys and gals, if the lies were so obvious that everyone else could see it, how is it that Barack Obama, purportedly the most intelligent president in history, failed to grasp it? Was he still on that old college high? Was his brain still on the golf course?

An alert and intelligent person would have seen each lie and would have responded to it, but apparently everything went way over Obama's head. Actually, it's kinda scary. I mean, if Romney can lie and Obama doesn't realize it, how can the big O be trusted to engage in international relations. If Romney can con Obama, then so can the leaders of other countries.

What Obama's defenders do not realize is that by calling Romney a liar, they inadvertently accused their cherished leader of being clueless and out of touch.

Every political candidate lies, and Obama is certainly no exception. Therefore, given a choice between two liars, I would select the man who was at least smart enough to know when the other fella wasn't telling the truth.
I'd choose the dumbass over the sociopath. At least there would be hope he could do the right thing.

With a sociopath, there's no chance of that ever happening.

A dumbass you can educate; a sociopath you can incarcerate.

Forum List

Back