If Romney is a liar Obama is a two faced scumbag

Romember when obama was called a liar during the state of the union? All of his surrogates said such name calling and personal attacks we're below the line and innapropriate.

So, a congressman (former KKK) calling Obama a liar when he's not is the same as fact-checking Romney debate claims--In your head, you believe the two events to be equal?

Were your parents first or second cousins?

Welcome to ignore hack. It'll be easier on your rep this way.

When a man's convictions differ from your own, he is not necessarily lying. Consider the possibility that you might just be wrong.

No, I'm not wrong. Although I have been wrong before, he does lie a lot. For a Mormon or for just about anyone for that matter.
Anyone who quotes that stupid bitch Fluke can't be taken seriously.

How dare she be for free BC that would save the country and insurers billions? You are brainwashed, hater dupe.

... he does lie a lot. For a Mormon or for just about anyone for that matter.

Yet you cannot point to a single example. What does that make you?

Open your ears and eyes, dupe.

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: or "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

Romney? O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

It doesn't work that way, Romney is definately a liar. He lied about everybody throughout the primaries. That man is a douche.

When a man's convictions differ from your own, he is not necessarily lying. Consider the possibility that you might just be wrong.

No, I'm not wrong. Although I have been wrong before, he does lie a lot. For a Mormon or for just about anyone for that matter.

You should have learned by now that 'hope' IS NOT a strategy.......:lol:.

You should have learned by now that 'hope' IS NOT a strategy.......:lol:.

Seemed to be for Tea Party supporters.
But the baggers voted the Patriot back in :D

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: or "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

Romney? O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

You are a stupid fuck.

In a January report, Sheryl Attkisson of CBS News counted at least 12 clean-energy companies that were having trouble after collectively being approved for more than $6.5 billion in federal assistance. Five had filed for bankruptcy: the junk bond-rated Beacon Power, Evergreen Solar, SpectraWatt, AES subsidiary Eastern Energy and the now-infamous Solyndra. Now we have a sixth — Abound Solar

Read More At IBD: Another Green Energy Failure As Abound Solar Follows Solyndra Into Bankruptcy - Investors.com

Forum List

Back