If Romney is a liar Obama is a two faced scumbag

Romney is a huge liar

So I ask again, please quote something Romney said and tell us what you think it's a lie.

Surely if he's a "huge liar", it wouldn't be difficult to give us just one example.

What's the matter Sarah? Can't come up with a single example? Don't tell us you're just another worthless troll! Surely you can come up with one lie...

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: Romney saying "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

Romney? O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: Romney saying "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He is exactly like that, a used car salesman. There have been plenty of examples of Romney lies on this message board and all over the internet. They just ignore it, they don't want to know how much he lies.

They demand that you list his whoppers and then they say prove it! :lol:

They demand that you list his whoppers and then they say prove it!

Well, yes. You claimed he lied. The onus is on you to list the lies with evidence supporting your claim. Hell, I'm just looking for a single example.

Can you back up your claim or are you a troll?

It doesn't work that way, Romney is definately a liar. He lied about everybody throughout the primaries. That man is a douche.

:lmao:

It doesn't work that way? That your candidate is a liar is irrelevant to your calling your opponent a liar? What is does, my dear, is show that lies are not your issue, someone thinking differently than you is your issue. If lies were your issue, you would care when Obama does it. A standard you don't apply to yourself isn't a standard, it's a hack political attack, and that has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Last edited:
I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG

I argued with liberals four years ago saying that if I didn't know that Obama was lying about getting us out of the middle east, I'd vote for him. That was his choice, Virginia, Republicans didn't block him, he never asked for it.

And I did build that.

Grow up, the man is a liar.

It doesn't work that way, Romney is definately a liar. He lied about everybody throughout the primaries. That man is a douche.

When a man's convictions differ from your own, he is not necessarily lying. Consider the possibility that you might just be wrong.

When a man's convictions differ from your own, he is not necessarily lying. Consider the possibility that you might just be wrong.

Liberalism means truth, look it up in the dictionary. If it's not liberal, it's a lie, sorry...

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: or "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

so your saying obama and democrates didn't have control for the first two years?

Romember when obama was called a liar during the state of the union? All of his surrogates said such name calling and personal attacks we're below the line and innapropriate.

Yet here we are and its all the obama surrogates have at this point. Pathetic

And you got one more cookie than I got.:confused:

No, I'm not wrong. Although I have been wrong before, he does lie a lot. For a Mormon or for just about anyone for that matter.

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like: or "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

so your saying obama and democrates didn't have control for the first two years?

Absolutely not, dupe. Dems had 60 votes only from 7/7/2009 till 4/4/2010, and much of THAT time Teddie was out of action. Pubs had 40 or so filibusters before, and over 100 after. HUGE LIE that half the country believes.

No, I'm not wrong. Although I have been wrong before, he does lie a lot. For a Mormon or for just about anyone for that matter.
Anyone who quotes that stupid bitch Fluke can't be taken seriously.

Romember when obama was called a liar during the state of the union? All of his surrogates said such name calling and personal attacks we're below the line and innapropriate.

So, a congressman (former KKK) calling Obama a liar when he's not is the same as fact-checking Romney debate claims--In your head, you believe the two events to be equal?

Were your parents first or second cousins?

Forum List

Back