If Romney had won. . .

Why are Obama's people still so mad???

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

i know what i see, and its that you are a retard who doesn't know your head from your ass.

You lost, get over it, and either help fix this nation, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way.

What's the matter Plasma? Are you one of those that's losing their job thanks to ObamaTax? Is that why you're so mad?

Romney's failure to support the Auto industry employees albeit the 47% of the country he ridiculed did not translate for him a vote by the remainder as in fact wealthier white Americans backed Obama in greater no.s than Romney.

The stock market said it all....it went downhill the following day after the idiot won.

If Romney won, then the stock market would've taken off with stocks in high tech companies being spurred on.

Now, the best stock is in healthcare which is more inefficient than most economic sectors, but liberals like choosing a loser.

Yep, my investments will continue to founder for the next 4 years and I will not have the luxury of retirement. I'll have to work till I drop.

If your investments have floundered the last 4 years then I suggest you find a new broker.

The stock market said it all....it went downhill the following day after the idiot won.

If Romney won, then the stock market would've taken off with stocks in high tech companies being spurred on.

Now, the best stock is in healthcare which is more inefficient than most economic sectors, but liberals like choosing a loser.

Yep, my investments will continue to founder for the next 4 years and I will not have the luxury of retirement. I'll have to work till I drop.

If your investments have floundered the last 4 years then I suggest you find a new broker.

the market has only increased by ~ 7000 points under the Obama Administration -

from 6500 to 13400

from 6500 to 13400

If only it hadn't been at 14 when it crashed. It should be at around 20 by now but the leadership is weak and everybody is too nervous to invest.
13 is NO achievment AND it's gone back down after the election.
Not a whole lot to be proud of there.

Why are Obama's people still so mad???

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

i know what i see, and its that you are a retard who doesn't know your head from your ass.

You lost, get over it, and either help fix this nation, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way.

What's the matter Plasma? Are you one of those that's losing their job thanks to ObamaTax? Is that why you're so mad?

nope, im not loosing anything.

Romney's failure to support the Auto industry employees albeit the 47% of the country he ridiculed did not translate for him a vote by the remainder as in fact wealthier white Americans backed Obama in greater no.s than Romney.

Romney supported the auto industry. He simply wanted to maintain the rule of law while doing so. Go check the editorial as Obama said before he was proven wrong. Obama's support was nothing more than a payback to the UAW for their political support. He made a mockery out of contract law. Why would anyone want to invest in or issue credit to any company that has a union is now beyond me. The law means nothing.

from 6500 to 13400

If only it hadn't been at 14 when it crashed. It should be at around 20 by now but the leadership is weak and everybody is too nervous to invest.
13 is NO achievment AND it's gone back down after the election.
Not a whole lot to be proud of there.

Why is God's name would anyone invest in an economy that Obama can change the rules by fiat in?

Who says Obama supporters are mad? I called it back in August and Im as giddy as all get out. The only day that will be better than this is when he nominates Scalia's replacement. I cant wait to see this board react then. Gonna be fun.

from 6500 to 13400

They are oversampling democrats on wall street....the real DJIA is much lower.

Your extreme whackjob crazy element is dead.

then you libs have no excuses or reason not to turn the country into a paradise

So you're saying your extreme whackjob crazy element still has power?

Damn. Foiled again!

you got what you wanted.

You guys call it a mandate and you state that the election was a landslide as well as the GOP is dead.

So what is in your way now except tripping over your own feet? time will tell.

Forum List

Back