If Romney doesnt soundly defeat Obama in the debates...

Obama has been able to stick a collar on Romney that he is rich, out of touch and favors only the wealthy

Romney has been unable to shake that collar

Wrong. The incumbent has played that game and the dutiful lapdog propagandist in the tank liberal lame stream media has tried to support it. So, yeah. It's a talking pointless. But for the most part, if we discount hack lib sympathizers like you, nobody else is buying into it.

It was bullshit to begin with. A mere diversionary tactic from the failed incumbent.

It will not help Pres. Obama out at all on Election Day.

Next to Romney, JFK was probably our wealthiest candidate for President. Both were from Massachusetts. JFK was able to convince the public that he was an advocate for the poor and working class

Romney writes them off as part of the 47% that won't vote for him anyway

JFK would be to the right of our two liberal parties today, Republicans and Democrats...

Romney, who has been uneven in debates, has to do incredibly well in the debate and the President has to do spectacularly badly if he (Romney) is to have a chance. Not one or the other, both. Odds aren't likely.

Who could forget Willard whining "Anderson, he's taking my time" (paraphrased)

Lol yup… Now Mitt gets to see what it’s like to go into a debate where all you have to do is survive to be declared the winner. How sad it was to watch Mitt get raped debate after debate but have the liberal bias media declare Mitt the winner over and over and over and over…
I think it’s funny because Mitt did so incredibly horrid in the debates, he outspent everyone, had far more name recognition and every single debate every network mad Mitt the “guy to beat,” center stage and most talk time.

Truly amazing to watch Mitt get booed then they go to break and the talking heads say how he fended off the attacks, lolz.

Hey, did you guys hear that Mitt got less votes for him in 2012 during the primaries than back in 2008, when he lost? lol.

Obama has been able to stick a collar on Romney that he is rich, out of touch and favors only the wealthy

Romney has been unable to shake that collar

Wrong. The incumbent has played that game and the dutiful lapdog propagandist in the tank liberal lame stream media has tried to support it. So, yeah. It's a talking pointless. But for the most part, if we discount hack lib sympathizers like you, nobody else is buying into it.

It was bullshit to begin with. A mere diversionary tactic from the failed incumbent.

Next to Romney, JFK was probably our wealthiest candidate for President. Both were from Massachusetts. JFK was able to convince the public that he was an advocate for the poor and working class

Both false and beside the point. Congratulations on the double.

Hmmm, let's see, what will Romney say to "defeat" Obama?

Bomb Iran?

Tax cuts for the wealthy?

Trickle down works?

Even though Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, the credit downgrade was yours?

Americans don't want health care?

It's OK to bring immigrants here with degrees, but we refuse to train or educate Americans because as Rick Santorum said, "Smart people are not welcome in the GOP".

I said if I paid more in taxes than what was required by law, then I'm not qualified to be president. Only, it was different because I said I never paid less than 13% so I had to pay more than 13% or I would be a liar and so what is worse? Unqualified or a liar?

I'm pretty sure you weren't born here because no one ever asked for my birth certificate.

We need fewer police, firemen and teachers.

Gay people aren't qualified to be part of my administration in any capacity.

Considering all the gaffes and bloopers that came from Romney, I think the "debates" are going to be hilarious. How does Romney answer all these questions? And if Romney has something on Obama, he wouldn't need to lie. Could anything be more obvious?

Hm. What will the incumbent say to defend his "record?"

That's right.

Nothing.

Well, perhaps, he will try something like, "I personally blew out the brains of Osama bin Laden."

But beyond tweaking that one grant of authority he gave, face reality. The Flop in Chief can't defend his "record" because he doesn't have one.

JFK would be to the right of our two liberal parties today, Republicans and Democrats..

John Fitzgerald Kennedy believed in the redistribution of wealth!

The problem with winguts who get their news and ideas from the right wing noise Machine is they mistake propaganda for fact truth and reality :lol:

The right wing myth that JFK would not be welcome into today's DNC is hilarious.

With an unbiased media or better educated public, Obama would be losing all 57 states

Then you had better ask yourself why those huge international conglomerates that own 90% of the media want Obama to win and not Romney.

All I hear from the newGOPers is that Mittems will be better for business. Appartantly Wall Street (the Dow Jones) and your media example don't believe it.

JFK would be to the right of our two liberal parties today, Republicans and Democrats..

The problem with winguts who get their news and ideas from the right wing noise Machine is they mistake propaganda for fact truth and reality :lol:

The right wing myth that JFK would not be welcome into today's DNC is hilarious.

Is it?? Ask not what your country can do for you,but what you can do for your country,kinda at odds with,I won't have to worry about my car or house payment it Obamma is elected.

With an unbiased media or better educated public, Obama would be losing all 57 states

Then you had better ask yourself why those huge international conglomerates that own 90% of the media want Obama to win and not Romney.

All I hear from the newGOPers is that Mittems will be better for business. Appartantly Wall Street (the Dow Jones) and your media example don't believe it.

Then why is Obamma not getting the funds from wall street this election as he did in the last??

Hm. What will the incumbent say to defend his "record?"

That's right.

Nothing.

Well, perhaps, he will try something like, "I personally blew out the brains of Osama bin Laden."

But beyond tweaking that one grant of authority he gave, face reality. The Flop in Chief can't defend his "record" because he doesn't have one.

You didn't even mention the Lily Ledbetter act, the very FIRST thing he signed, or getting 20 billion from BP or the end of DADT and hundreds of pieces of legislation in between. Everything from health care to college grants. Oh, that's right. He black. Guess that means no matter what he does it doesn't count.

Now, about Romney.......

Then why is Obamma not getting the funds from wall street this election as he did in the last??

I don't know. I was answering KrazyKrustyFrankie's assertion that the media has it in the bag for Obama. I guess he thinks the people he sees on the tv screen own the media. Apparently in Frankies mind the only telepromters that exist are on an Obama speaking podium.

The Dow rose higher and from farther back in 3 years than any time in history. Does it REALLY appear that the DJ has suffered under Obama's watch?

JFK would be to the right of our two liberal parties today, Republicans and Democrats...

No he wouldn't.

And nobody has been further conservative than present day Republicans

Is it?? Ask not what your country can do for you,but what you can do for your country,kinda at odds with,I won't have to worry about my car or house payment it Obamma is elected.

Conservatives even botch JFKs most famous quote. It was a call to public service not a condemnation of welfare

No he wouldn't.

And nobody has been further conservative than present day Republicans

Honestly, I don't think these guys are conservative. When did, uh, how did the Deputy PM of Australia describe the GOP? Cranks and crazies? Yea, when did conservatism become "cranks and crazies"?

Both false and beside the point. Congratulations on the double.

How did the aristocratic Kennedy manage to convince the public that he was an advocate for the downtrodden while Romney can't shake the image that he is in bed with the wealthy?

Hmmm, let's see, what will Romney say to "defeat" Obama?

Bomb Iran?

Tax cuts for the wealthy?

Trickle down works?

Even though Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, the credit downgrade was yours?

Americans don't want health care?

It's OK to bring immigrants here with degrees, but we refuse to train or educate Americans because as Rick Santorum said, "Smart people are not welcome in the GOP".

I said if I paid more in taxes than what was required by law, then I'm not qualified to be president. Only, it was different because I said I never paid less than 13% so I had to pay more than 13% or I would be a liar and so what is worse? Unqualified or a liar?

I'm pretty sure you weren't born here because no one ever asked for my birth certificate.

We need fewer police, firemen and teachers.

Gay people aren't qualified to be part of my administration in any capacity.

Considering all the gaffes and bloopers that came from Romney, I think the "debates" are going to be hilarious. How does Romney answer all these questions? And if Romney has something on Obama, he wouldn't need to lie. Could anything be more obvious?

See? I put down what I think Romney could talk about. None of the right wingers seemed to disagree. You can't really.

Conservatives even botch JFKs most famous quote. It was a call to public service not a condemnation of welfare

yep.. and ... ...

Last edited:
His only chance to defeat him in the election will be lost. I submitted to you all that I had doubts that Romney could run a successfull campaign against Obama.
I will not make excuses for a Romney loss but in my opinion he has run a terrible campaign. Without a sound victory in the debate he WILL lose the election.

If the debates were held today, the topics would include:

• [*] The scarcity of defenses of embassies leading up to 9/11 anniversary

[*] Ignorance or not doing anything about the warnings leading up to the Benghazi attacks

[*] Why so many in the DoJ were found responsibile for Fast and Furious negligence and not Holder

[*] Why, now, when the economy and the deficit has not recovered or been lowered, Obama thinks he is owed a second term although earlier he said he would be a "one term president..."

[*] Why he was absent from the job when so many attacks were going on at our embassies overseas...

[*] Why he deserves a second term when we experienced THREE credit downgrades during his term.

[*] Why he deserves a second term when the Unemplyment Rate still is above 8 percent for the general population, even higher for minorities

Yes, I think the upcoming debates may be the game changer.

Forum List

Back