If rightwingers are so conservative, why are they so liberal to the rich and..

LIBERALS - believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need.

Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSERVATIVES - believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

Republitards and Teabaggers aka the fake wannabe conservatives mantra:Let the rich and greedy empower America with trickle down. Force others how to live their lives via the law, encourage personal responsibility but liberals for your failures when necessary, promote limited government except in case of abortion and wanting to go to war and giving tax cuts to the rich legislation, promote individual liberty except when Rupert Murdoch phone taps.

holy smoke..:lol::cuckoo:

Proportionally, who pays less income tax? The super rich, who pay a much lower rate because, well:

Why The Super-Rich Pay Half the Taxes We Do - Newsweek

Don't you feel like a jackass for licking the feet of rich and supporting them?

"Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government"

Buffett is a liar, his secretary didn't pay 30% in income taxes.

Post the truth.
Bass, I didn't see your acknowledgement of Buffett's lie.

Did you see my post?

"Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government"

Buffett is a liar, his secretary didn't pay 30% in income taxes.

Post the truth.

Did you see my post?

I saw your post, he was slightly off on the percentage, but his point was still valid, the secretary stills pay more from here salary that the super rich pay on capital gains and dividends, the stuff from whence the rich make most of their money.

LIBERALS - believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need.

Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSERVATIVES - believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

Republitards and Teabaggers aka the fake wannabe conservatives mantra:Let the rich and greedy empower America with trickle down. Force others how to live their lives via the law, encourage personal responsibility but liberals for your failures when necessary, promote limited government except in case of abortion and wanting to go to war and giving tax cuts to the rich legislation, promote individual liberty except when Rupert Murdoch phone taps.

You post that crap everyday in here, and you're a liar if you deny it.

You post that crap everyday in here, and you're a liar if you deny it.

Sometimes that is all I can think of to say to such stupidity from a post.

Workin on it. Should be there by the time I am 60.

Property investments, money markets, CDs, rental properties (revenue), etc.

Getting close!!!!

Thanks for asking.

So no one below 60 should be expected to be a millionaire?

WTF are you talking about?
You asked about me, personally.
I told you.
What more do you need to know?
I personally could care less if you're a millionaire or a welfare case. I was merely answering your query.

But earlier you were implying that if you're not rich it's only your own fault and its due to laziness. Correct me if I misunderstood.

Rupert Murdoch tapped phones? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Man, Charlie, you are jack shit stupid sometimes.

Post the truth.

Did you see my post?

I saw your post, he was slightly off on the percentage, but his point was still valid, the secretary stills pay more from here salary that the super rich pay on capital gains and dividends, the stuff from whence the rich make most of their money.
Slightly off?
SLIGHTLY?
He said she paid 30%, she paid 15.7%
That's only slightly off if you have the math skills of Obama. :lol:

Forum List

Back