If rightwingers are so conservative, why are they so liberal to the rich and..

You work two jobs and still vote Republican?

Big mistake.

She probably wants to make some money/be successful.

I realize this is a stretch/unachievable/incomprehensible for Liberals.

Then maybe she should get herself one of those cushy, high-paying union jobs and only have to work one job.

Oh, that's right, the repubs are hell bent on eliminating all those.

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Nah - Union people are lazy fucks.

"I can't put masking tape on that - that's the masking tape guy's job. I need a smoke break."

People of this "ilk" should be outsourced to China.

Only conservative towards the poor? Can anyone explain this contradiction?

The explanation is we treat everyone the same,there is no contradiction except in a liberal/progressive inventive imagination.

Who received the largest % of tax relief in the 2003 tax Legislation??? and if you say the rich you will be wrong,so I saved you that. all this info is easy to find.

Big mistake.

Tell us how you made your first million.

Workin on it. Should be there by the time I am 60.

Property investments, money markets, CDs, rental properties (revenue), etc.

Getting close!!!!

Thanks for asking.

Big mistake.

Then maybe she should get herself one of those cushy, high-paying union jobs and only have to work one job.

No thanks, I don't want to be a slave to a Union who steals my money (dues) to pour into a party I don't want to have anything to do it.

I prefer to make that choice, MYSELF

No thanks, I don't want to be a slave to a Union who steals my money (dues) to pour into a party I don't want to have anything to do it.

Then work your two jobs when you could be working one and let your bosses steal your time instead of your money. What the hell, you're going to live forever, right?

Sucker!

Last edited:

Then work your two jobs when you could be working one.

Sucker!

This doesn't make any sense.

Tell us how you made your first million.

Workin on it. Should be there by the time I am 60.

Property investments, money markets, CDs, rental properties (revenue), etc.

Getting close!!!!

Thanks for asking.

So no one below 60 should be expected to be a millionaire?

WTF are you talking about?
You asked about me, personally.
I told you.
What more do you need to know?
I personally could care less if you're a millionaire or a welfare case. I was merely answering your query.

This argument about Buffet and his secretary is stupid...He may pay a lower percentage but on higher income.The implication that the left tries to make is that he pays less in taxes.
The left also doesn't what a lot of people to know that a huge portion of lower income folks don't pay any federal taxes and the evil rich bastards are carrying most of the tax bill....

LIBERALS - believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need.

Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSERVATIVES - believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

LIBERALS - believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need.

Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSERVATIVES - believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

Republitards and Teabaggers aka the fake wannabe conservatives mantra:Let the rich and greedy empower America with trickle down. Force others how to live their lives via the law, encourage personal responsibility but liberals for your failures when necessary, promote limited government except in case of abortion and wanting to go to war and giving tax cuts to the rich legislation, promote individual liberty except when Rupert Murdoch phone taps.

Last edited:
This argument about Buffet and his secretary is stupid...He may pay a lower percentage but on higher income.The implication that the left tries to make is that he pays less in taxes.
The left also doesn't what a lot of people to know that a huge portion of lower income folks don't pay any federal taxes and the evil rich bastards are carrying most of the tax bill....

The rich get most of their wealth via dividends and capital gains, money that is taxed far less than income taxes, the middle class and poor do not, so cease with the lies that the rich work hard for all this money that's being taken away from them when most of the money they earn is not through payroll wages. If there's a reason why I'm against raising taxes its for this reason, unless they raise the tax on capital gains and dividends. Add this to what they write off by paying lawyers to sift through the tax code and you jackasses have no case that the federal government is milking the rich.

Forum List

Back