If rightwingers are so conservative, why are they so liberal to the rich and..

I'm a lefty? You're worse than retarded if you believe that. the super rich are the pimps and guess who the hoes are? You actually like fighting for your pimps.

The ho's are you idiots who keep electing those RICH to represent you and then cheer when they want to TAKE MORE OF YOU MONEY..
I've never seen such tools.

The hos are the idiots that work hard to advocate for their super rich pimps, the Koch Brother's are the pimps and the Teabaggers are the hos.

whatever, just keep electing all YOUR MILLIONAIRS to represent you, then look like a idiot when you complain about the WEALTHY..

:eusa_whistle:

According to this chart, only the "rich" are carrying their welfare-asses - Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

Proportionally, who pays less income tax? The super rich, who pay a much lower rate because, well:

Why The Super-Rich Pay Half the Taxes We Do - Newsweek

Many of the super-rich see virtually all their income as capital gains, and capital gains are taxed at a much lower rate—15 percent—than ordinary income. When Warren Buffett talks about paying a lower tax rate than his secretary, that’s because she sees most of her pay through a paycheck, while the bulk of his compensation comes in the form of capital gains and dividends. In 2006, for instance, Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government.

Don't you feel like a jackass for licking the feet of rich and supporting them?

How many people does Warren Buffet employee as opposed to the number his secretary employees? Care to venture a guess? You'd be the idiot who would kill the hen to have one chicken dinner instead of eating the eggs every day.

This is context as to who pay more income taxes more and or more of their salary. Retard.

Everyone knows libs all just want a free hand out and none of them pay taxes!

According to this chart, only the "rich" are carrying their welfare-asses - Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

Proportionally, who pays less income tax? The super rich, who pay a much lower rate because, well:

Many of the super-rich see virtually all their income as capital gains, and capital gains are taxed at a much lower rate—15 percent—than ordinary income. When Warren Buffett talks about paying a lower tax rate than his secretary, that’s because she sees most of her pay through a paycheck, while the bulk of his compensation comes in the form of capital gains and dividends. In 2006, for instance, Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government.

"Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government"

Buffett is a liar, his secretary didn't pay 30% in income taxes.

"Buffett paid 17.7 percent in taxes on the $46 million he booked that year, while his secretary lost 30 percent of her $60,000 salary to the government"

Post the truth.

Post the truth.

In 2006, here were the rates.

$0-$7550 10% $755

$7550-$30650 15% +$755

$30650-$74220 25% +$4220

If his secretary took the standard deduction and exemption, $5150 and $3300,
her taxes would be $9445 on AGI of $51550. 18% of AGI or 15.7% of gross income.

If liberals are so in the corner of the poor and middle class, why has the middle class continued to decline and tha gap between the rich and poor grown larger with a democratic administration?

The middle class (as well as the rich) did very well during the Clinton years.

The ho's are you idiots who keep electing those RICH to represent you and then cheer when they want to TAKE MORE OF YOU MONEY..
I've never seen such tools.

The hos are the idiots that work hard to advocate for their super rich pimps, the Koch Brother's are the pimps and the Teabaggers are the hos.

whatever, just keep electing all YOUR MILLIONAIRS to represent you, then look like a idiot when you complain about the WEALTHY..

I assumed it was an oversight the first time, but I see now that it's not. You should learn how to spell millionaire.

wtf?

Right, and rich = conservative
and
middle class/poor = liberal.

I didn't know I WAS RICH. I guess I can run out and quit one of my two jobs.

I assumed it was an oversight the first time, but I see now that it's not. You should learn how to spell millionaire.

Your PM function is a good way to convey a message ~ instead of diverting the thread. :eusa_angel:

If liberals are so in the corner of the poor and middle class, why has the middle class continued to decline and tha gap between the rich and poor grown larger with a democratic administration?

The middle class (as well as the rich) did very well during the Clinton years.

Who in the hell are the "Middle Class?"

Are they incapable of getting an MBA an graduating from the welfare class?

Hell yes they are.

My guess - lazy. Looking for a handout.

ANYONE in America can be President. Look at Obama.

ok, if it's that important to you, my spell checker wasn't working, type too fast sometimes.

but WHAT-EVA

ok, if it's that important to you, my spell checker wasn't working, type too fast sometimes.

but WHAT-EVA

It just helps that if you want to come off as intelligent and credible you might want to learn how to spell basic words and use proper grammar. Mistakes happen but we've gone past mistakes.

but WHAT-EVA

It just helps that if you want to come off as intelligent and credible you might want to learn how to spell basic words and use proper grammar. Mistakes happen but we've gone past mistakes.

ok, if you saaaaaaaaaaaaaaay so. I guess everyone CAN'T be as intelligent as you.
but WHAT-EVA

wtf?

I didn't know I WAS RICH. I guess I can run out and quit one of my two jobs.

You work two jobs and still vote Republican?

Big mistake.

She probably wants to make some money/be successful.

I realize this is a stretch/unachievable/incomprehensible for Liberals.

Then maybe she should get herself one of those cushy, high-paying union jobs and only have to work one job.

Oh, that's right, the repubs are hell bent on eliminating all those.

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Forum List

Back