If Rick Perry becomes president....

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
will the new presidential retreat become his Camp Niggerhead property?

And why does he talk like trailer trash? From what I can gather, he was brought up in a well off family. He's got a whiny little voice and drops his gs and said gonna a lot.

:confused:

And why does he talk like trailer trash? From what I can gather, he was brought up in a well off family. He's got a whiny little voice and drops his gs and said gonna a lot.

Wow, there's some deep thinking/analysis.

Bush was brought up in aristocracy and attended prep school and Yale but still talked like a country bumpkin

Guess it is a requirement for being Governor of Texas

And why does he talk like trailer trash?

He's a Texan. That's how they all talk. It's practically a distinct dialect, and probably partially influenced by the massive Hispanic population. Texish is to English what Mexican is to Spanish.

That is the name democrats would be most comfortable with.

Can't say as I give a shit.

If Perry becomes POTUS I'll wait and see what he does before I start throwing slings and arrows at him.

I'll wait and see how effective he is. If he can turn this country around I won't give a shit whether he's a funny talking, walkin Texan or not.

Because that's what a Texan accent is.

"Gardasil" Rick was a male cheerleader in college just like "Dubya". That's really all you need to know about him.

"Gardasil" Rick was a male cheerleader in college just like "Dubya". That's really all you need to know about him.

He was an Aggie....that's all I need to know.

The world will spin off its axis thus sending us off into oblivion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back