If Republicans want to win, NO DEBATES!

R

rdean

Rand Paul was at a forum with Democratic opponent Jack Conway and Rand Paul said, while talking about America's poor, "They filmed a building in the poorer section of New York with some broken windows and they said, `Oh, this is how the poor in America lives,'" Paul said at last week's forum. "But it backfired on them because the Soviet citizens looked at that video closely and they saw flickering color television sets in all those windows."

So,
1, The poor in New York live with broken windows
and
2. Soviet citizens had color TVs.

Kentucky has 29 out of the 100 poorest counties in the country and Rand Paul says they have it good. Could you imagine living on 9400 dollars a year? In this country? You know if you spent 5 dollars a day on food, you would have spent 20% of your income. That would be enough for a burger and a coke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93egBMlvCo&feature]YouTube - CNN Visits Clay County Kentucky - Voter Apathy[/ame]

Angle: Unemployed are "Spoiled"; It's not my job to fight for Nevadans' jobs. So what is the job of the senator?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK-YtM52aPE&feature]YouTube - Angle: Unemployed are "Spoiled"; It's not my job to fight for Nevadans' jobs[/ame]

Apologies to BP, calling the unemployed names, don't feed the poor because like "animals", they'll "breed".

Republican solutions are to cut taxes for the rich and deregulate.

Everyone is assuming that Republicans could "sweep" the November election.

I think Democrats have been collecting these "nuggets" one after another.

If Republican candidates are "smart" and if they see a "debate" coming at anytime before the November elections, they will run like hell in the other direction.

You can get more money from unemployment than a real job - did somebody actually say that? Ask Sharon.

You're such a fucking partisan hack, RDean. Why don't you jsut give it up?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmgQ2W3lhM]YouTube - Baron Hill (IN-09): This Is My Town Hall Meeting. I Set the Rules.[/ame]

Hmmm. Let's think about this rationally.

A partisan democrat telling Republicans how to win by telling us we shouldn't debate.

What this tells me is you don't want to debate Republicans. Because you are going to tell us to do the exact opposite of what's good for us since you want us to lose.

Rand Paul was at a forum with Democratic opponent Jack Conway and Rand Paul said, while talking about America's poor, "They filmed a building in the poorer section of New York with some broken windows and they said, `Oh, this is how the poor in America lives,'" Paul said at last week's forum. "But it backfired on them because the Soviet citizens looked at that video closely and they saw flickering color television sets in all those windows."

So,
and

Kentucky has 29 out of the 100 poorest counties in the country and Rand Paul says they have it good. Could you imagine living on 9400 dollars a year? In this country? You know if you spent 5 dollars a day on food, you would have spent 20% of your income. That would be enough for a burger and a coke.

[

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lol::lol:

You posted that at EXACTLY the time Chris Matthews was running that story in MSNBC!!! It was on in the restaurant I was in, and I saw the same story, about 650 pm, when you posted it! You douche bag!

Matthews was saying it was hypocritical because if the Soviets had TV's to watch the propoganda on, then why were they upset American "poor" had TV's?? Well, the Soviets didn't watch it on TV's, they watched it in Soviet, government run theaters where the news was controlled!!!! You freakin' idiot!!!!

Next, $9400 a year huh? Well, thats poor. Yes. BUT....factor in also, living at that:

Section 8 Housing- free housing, or rent about $100 a month.
Food stamps- enough food to eat comfortably on. $3600 a year
Welfare/Unemployement- $6000-12000 year

So, do the math, it would be about $20-25,000 a year in total income, with free or very reduced housing. Then factor in free government education in public schools, free healthcare through Medicare, Medicaid, or just showing up to ER for minor sickness and getting treated anyway, Social Security, etc, etc, etc.

Then you see why our "poor" live better than 95% of the world. That argument you, and Chris Matthews make, is an argument made out of envy rather than need. Grow the fu** up and get your own material for a change. Or at least don't post Matthews story 5 minutes after he runs it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

A partisan democrat telling Republicans how to win by telling us we shouldn't debate.

What this tells me is you don't want to debate Republicans. Because you are going to tell us to do the exact opposite of what's good for us since you want us to lose.

You actually thought he was giving advice??

:lol:

So,
and

[

You posted that at EXACTLY the time Chris Matthews was running that story in MSNBC!!! It was on in the restaurant I was in, and I saw the same story, about 650 pm, when you posted it! You douche bag!

Matthews was saying it was hypocritical because if the Soviets had TV's to watch the propoganda on, then why were they upset American "poor" had TV's?? Well, the Soviets didn't watch it on TV's, they watched it in Soviet, government run theaters where the news was controlled!!!! You freakin' idiot!!!!

Next, $9400 a year huh? Well, thats poor. Yes. BUT....factor in also, living at that:

So, do the math, it would be about $20-25,000 a year in total income, with free or very reduced housing. Then factor in free government education in public schools, free healthcare through Medicare, Medicaid, or just showing up to ER for minor sickness and getting treated anyway, Social Security, etc, etc, etc.

Then you see why our "poor" live better than 95% of the world. That argument you, and Chris Matthews make, is an argument made out of envy rather than need. Grow the fu** up and get your own material for a change. Or at least don't post Matthews story 5 minutes after he runs it.

damn...you exposed his brilliance!

What Rand means when he says the poor have never had it so good is.... Nm, just listen to the 300 pound women in your first video talk about the hard life of being poor, I say listen because how could you see her through all that CHEAP CIGERET SMOKE!

Hi, I'm poor...

-I have more than enought to eat
-I get to smoke and drink most days
-I can move away from my shit town but I won't because I have a place to live
-I get to bitch about not having a job but won't move to a town with a population bigger than my family
-I get food stamps
-I get Medicare/Medicaid

Hold on 1 second I have to answer my cell phone....

There was a time not so long ago being poor and not having a job meant you didn't eat or have a place to live.

You actually thought he was giving advice??

:lol:

Apparently not...just regurgitating an MSNBC ploy....LOL

Hmmmm....... The Republican candidate for governor of Oregon has already refused to debate the Democratic candidate.
That tactic would certainly help Sister Sarah!!!! :eusa_pray:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arehMcyi930&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:
there has to be debates. First and foremost the comedy from republiKlans will be top knotch as displayed here. Second, democrats are getting their asses kicked. The comedy will be the only thing keeping it from being a whitewash!!! opps I said whitewash

So,
and

[

damn...you exposed his brilliance!

Haha, thanks, he's a lib, it's not that hard.

He literally must have been sitting with his laptop open while watching MSNBC and Chris Matthews running that story, and literally typing it as it played out, then going to youtube to get the Paul video to add.

He hasn't commented on it yet. I suppose his hand got caught in the cookie jar.

But Rand Paul was right. I'll defend what he said all day. Our "poor" arent that bad off, in fact, they are rich compared to the rest of the world. 95% of the "poor" debate in our country is done out of envy, not need.

Forum List

Back