If Republicans want their kids to be uneducated, DON'T INTERFERE!!

It's the kids who are going to suffer. Republicans want the boys to be ready for jobs in box factories and chicken plants and for the girls to be ready to spread their legs. Repubs want to ready American children to accept abuse without complaint and without any respect for themselves.

democrats want the boys to spread their ass cheeks and the girls to wear strap ons

of course this is just as much hyperbolic bullshite as yours

Usually, people of whatever political stripe want to prepare their children for a successful adulthood. These morons do not. Their kids are the ones who will have three kids before they are 22 and support them by waiting tables and working in factories (such as they are), then break up over money.We need more doctors, nurses, medical researchers, tech workers, scientists, and engineers, The Asians are going to kick their asses, and all over right-wing obsessions, including with sex.

not everyone is suited for a university degree fortunately.
there is dignity in all forms of honest labor. I need someone to collect my garbage, build my house and prepare my taco salad. They are as important or more to me than the tech workers.

More than 1 million students to miss school as teacher revolt hits North Carolina

West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arizona, Kentucky, Colorado, and North Carolina.

Those are the states where teachers are walking out. Look at those states. That's were you get people who believe in magical creation over science and evolution.

These people think algebra is "fuzzy math" because it uses letters.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

Why even bother? Let them go.

Come on, these are people who think college is bad for America.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Why would they invest in school for their children when they think college is a mistake and a bad thing?

Leave them alone. We need vegetable and fruit pickers. If migrant workers aren't going to be let in, let Republicans do those jobs. That's all they will be qualified for anyway.

They are bringing everyone down with them

thats because they are all on welfare

It's the kids who are going to suffer. Republicans want the boys to be ready for jobs in box factories and chicken plants and for the girls to be ready to spread their legs. Repubs want to ready American children to accept abuse without complaint and without any respect for themselves.

democrats want the boys to spread their ass cheeks and the girls to wear strap ons

Usually, people of whatever political stripe want to prepare their children for a successful adulthood. These morons do not. Their kids are the ones who will have three kids before they are 22 and support them by waiting tables and working in factories (such as they are), then break up over money.We need more doctors, nurses, medical researchers, tech workers, scientists, and engineers, The Asians are going to kick their asses, and all over right-wing obsessions, including with sex.

there is dignity in all forms of honest labor. I need someone to collect my garbage, build my house and prepare my taco salad. They are as important or more to me than the tech workers.

Preaching aside, wages for these jobs have not nearly kept up with the amount necessary to meet the basic cost of living, and benefits packages have just about disappeared. The numbers don't work, and, and in any event, the U.S. needs to stay competitive with other countries. Moreover, we are getting many of our trained professionals from foreign countries now. So a person who is intellectually capable should be given the opportunity to pursue higher education.

More than 1 million students to miss school as teacher revolt hits North Carolina

West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arizona, Kentucky, Colorado, and North Carolina.

Those are the states where teachers are walking out. Look at those states. That's were you get people who believe in magical creation over science and evolution.

These people think algebra is "fuzzy math" because it uses letters.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

Why even bother? Let them go.

Come on, these are people who think college is bad for America.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Why would they invest in school for their children when they think college is a mistake and a bad thing?

Leave them alone. We need vegetable and fruit pickers. If migrant workers aren't going to be let in, let Republicans do those jobs. That's all they will be qualified for anyway.

They are bringing everyone down with them

thats because they are all on welfare
Not all of them. In fact, even though many Republicans get food stamps. most have jobs.
But because of the lack of education, not very high paying jobs.

And of course, there are the highly paid electricians, plumbers and carpenters.

If only you were serious. If only you really would just leave people alone. But that's not exactly in the liberal DNA, is it?
sheeet

It's Republicans that want to legislate women's bodies.

They want to kill the gays.

They are against equal rights.

and so on.

So many problems in the country would go away if hateful Republicans stopped attacking people.
goebbels.jpg

Isn't it telling that the only way dean can imagine not interfering is in a fit of spiteful sarcasm?

Forum List

Back