If Republicans Cared About Families, They’d Stop Blocking Paid Leave

How will American Mothers take this? They'll likely enjoy kicking some Republican ass in the coming Election. WTG Republicans. Real smaaaart.
Leave it to a Paul worshiper to support killing babies

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, you angry greedy white Republican dudes aren't too bright either. This is just plain dumb. American Mothers will make you pay. Bet on that.

Oh whatthefuckever.... make a decision, you can't have a full-time job and stay at home with your children. It just doesn't work that way... geeze you libs are dumb.

I know, can't help an American Mother out. Might effect the bottom line. What a heart. You guys are great. We'll all rush out there to vote for ya.

How will American Mothers take this? They'll likely enjoy kicking some Republican ass in the coming Election. WTG Republicans. Real smaaaart.

Yeah, you angry greedy white Republican dudes aren't too bright either. This is just plain dumb. American Mothers will make you pay. Bet on that.

Oh whatthefuckever.... make a decision, you can't have a full-time job and stay at home with your children. It just doesn't work that way... geeze you libs are dumb.

Yup, screwing American Mothers over is a fantastic Platform ya got there. Way to win em over. Yikes! :cuckoo:

I know, can't help an American Mother out. Might effect the bottom line. What a heart. You guys are great. We'll all rush out there to vote for ya.

You mean have government force others to use their money to help an American mother out.

We have no heart. To have a heart, you must get money from somebody else to support your ideas.

What you are saying is that you think most American mothers are too stupid to know how to balance a job and a family. It might surprise you to know that most American mothers already figured that out. The stupid ones? Yeah, you might get their vote.

You mean have government force others to use their money to help an American mother out.

We have no heart. To have a heart, you must get money from somebody else to support your ideas.

We know, caring about and helping fellow Americans isn't a greedy white Republican dude thing. We gotcha.

We know, caring about and helping fellow Americans isn't a greedy white Republican dude thing. We gotcha.

Greed is what you're concerned about?

Why do you think Democrats come up with all these free Giveaways for specific groups of people? It's called vote buying.

It's one thing to buy votes when you do so with your own money, but quite another to buy votes using your adversaries money. That's the finest definition of greed I can think of. And you sheep actually believe that Democrats care about a woman having enough time to spend with her kids. Geez, these Democrat politicians are in a room somewhere reading blogs like this one laughing so hard they can barely catch their breath.

Forum List

Back