If republicans are so bad............

Not a christian? You are like those log cabin republicans.

So why do you like the GOP again? What is it? Is it god, gas or guns?

More elitism from the party that claims to be champions of the poor and uneducated. More bigotry from the party who claims freedom of religion for every man, woman, and child....except for the Christian ones.

More elitism from the party that claims to be champions of the poor and uneducated. More bigotry from the party who claims freedom of religion for every man, woman, and child....except for the Christian ones.

What a troll. :lol:

You need to get some this weekend. Go ahead Allie, sin. Sin your ass off.

Ever notice all the anti abortion bitches are the girls no one wants to fuck anyways?

And the reason I call you all bitches is because I don't know each of your names personally.

Ever notice all the anti abortion bitches are the girls no one wants to fuck anyways?

And the reason I call you all bitches is because I don't know each of your names personally.
If there was a God he would have sent someone to stab you in the throat with a hammer.

You're a real POS insulting a woman from behind a keyboard.

Thank you for repeatedly proving my points.

The rest is just another way of rambling with the same old "the American people are too stupid to vote for their own good."

The best part is: no matter how many times you tell a "progressive" how to stop making mistakes and how to win they will refuse to listen to you because they are smarterer than everybody else.

Actually the best part is that you just did what you accuse the left of doing. You completely disregarded my analysis because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Because you don't agree with it -or worse, because you don't want to consider it as a real possibility- then it's not worthy of a discussion, and the points I made are invalid. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, this is pot.

Smarterer? Funny how you knock other posters down for making spelling typos ("suceed" for secede) -including posters for whom English may not be their first language- yet you fail to look over your own posts for spelling errors, before submitting them. I look forward to the day when you knock me down for typing a quick post and making a spelling error. Somehow, that'll strengthen your political position.

Sorry, I only do that to posters who repeatedly claim they are smarter than the majority of the voting public. To posters who blatantly lie, then screech that the Republicans are stupid, backwards, corrupt, blah blah blah. If someone is claiming that they're smarter than everyone else, they probably should use spell check, in that post, at least.

You have evidence to the contrary?

I posted the video, stupid. Do you need a bib to keep from slobbering on yourself?

Such conveniently evolving standards.

HA! yea.. because you just don't want to face the FACT of a VP spouce that was a full blown member of a secession based organization, do you?

Byrd = recruiter for domestic terrorist group = OK because--well--he was really just "attending"

HAHAHA!

yea.. because a group that wants to take away THE LARGEST STATE IN THE FUCKING UNION is just a respectable tea party!

:lol: your desperation cracks me up.

Obama = solicitor of votes from racist separatists group = OK because he didn't marry a member (whatever that means)

Indeed.. When Michelle Obama joins a club that wants a state to leave the union you go ahead and let me know. Until then... Videos and membership records wont be going away.

AIP = legally misguided people with no history of racism or violence = OH NOES !!!1!1!ELEVENTY!!

LEGALLY MISGUIDED!

:lol:

YEA! LEGALLY misguided is all they are! Just like Tim Mcveigh, eh motherfucker?

Palin = she was a member!!!...no wait She MARRIED a member...no wait she greeted them in a 1:22 video!!! OMFG SHE FUCKING HATES AMERICA THAT FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE SHE HATE THE IMPERIALIST RACIST POOR-KILLING AIDS-INVENTING FAG-BASHING USA!!!!!

indeed.. and if you don't care then so be it. I get the feeling you'd be squeezing the blood from her tampon as if you were panning for gold if you had access to her bathroom.

And more smilies thrown in to make-up for the lack of punctuation.

Every smiley conveys my laughter exponentially. go ahead and reach for a dictionary if you need to look the word up.

EDIT: If Obama married a member of the Black Panthers? How about attending a racist church and contributing tens of thousands of dollars over 2 decades?

AND you didn't fucking HESITATE to pounce on Wright's church did you? :lol: Of course not. THAT is why your actions in polishing this turd is so funny. Let a black man get married in a church whose message is afrocentric, you know since we DID have slavery or embedded racism for 3/4ths of the fucking nations history but TURN A BLIND EYE to some nutty bitch who is chummy with people who want Alaska to leave the union!

YOU FAIL

:eusa_boohoo:

Actually the best part is that you just did what you accuse the left of doing. You completely disregarded my analysis because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Because you don't agree with it -or worse, because you don't want to consider it as a real possibility- then it's not worthy of a discussion, and the points I made are invalid. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, this is pot.
Who? Wha-?

Smarterer? Funny how you knock other posters down for making spelling typos ("suceed" for secede) -including posters for whom English may not be their first language- yet you fail to look over your own posts for spelling errors, before submitting them. I look forward to the day when you knock me down for typing a quick post and making a spelling error. Somehow, that'll strengthen your political position.
I use smarterer repeatedly to prove a point.

Don't believe me? I've done it at least twice today, check my post history.

On to ShoAss:

You video proves she greeted the AIP. What it doesn't show is how the AIP is supposed to have bombed churches, lynched blacks, bombed police stations or damned America.

By your absurd standard she simultaneously supported Buchanan's and Forbes' campiagns because she greeted Buchanan's convention an welcomed them to Wasilla.

In fact, you don't even know what the AIP believes in apart from it (mistakenly) considers secession a viable option. Of course as soon as you're done here you'll be back to sneering about what a bunch of worthless backwoods rubes Alaskans are.

You keep forgetting Todd isn't running for office.

And no Obama didn't marry a Black Panther...he just spent years fellating Ayers, Alinsky and Wright.

Of course you keep repeating that she was a member...but its already been established that she wasn't, and no amount of repeating your lie will make it the truth, Herr Gerbils.

Why the heck they keep getting elected? The last 40 years we have had only 12 years uder a democratic president.

:confused:

Because the Dems are pussies and they spend too much time fighting each other rather than the opponent. They dont understand the fundamentals of being a party which is loyalty, Republicans are extremely loyal.

If there was a God he would have sent someone to stab you in the throat with a hammer.

You're a real POS insulting a woman from behind a keyboard.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. If women can't take it, get out of the race for the white house.

And Allie is a real witch. Would you feel bad if I talked that way to Tokyo Rose?

Tokyo Rose (alternate spelling Tokio Rose) was a generic name given by Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II to any of approximately a dozen English-speaking female broadcasters of Japanese propaganda. Their intent was to disrupt the morale of Allied forces listening to the broadcast near the Japanese mainland.[

I find Allie to be equally offensive and harmful to our great country. So eat a dick. I'd punch you in the face before that hammer even got to about your ear you little prick.

You video proves she greeted the AIP. What it doesn't show is how the AIP is supposed to have bombed churches, lynched blacks, bombed police stations or damned America.

Indeed.. SUCCESSION doesn't have to entail everything the klan does. Hell, we started a war over the same shit that Palin thinks makes good citizens. YOU may want to gloss over that but, hey, thats what the internet and evidence is all about.

By your absurd standard she simultaneously supported Buchanan's and Forbes' campiagns because she greeted Buchanan's convention an welcomed them to Wasilla.

uh, was she married to a member of either like she was THIS group? I know I know.. She was FOR SUCCESSION before she was AGAINST it.

In fact, you don't even know what the AIP believes in apart from it (mistakenly) considers secession a viable option. Of course as soon as you're done here you'll be back to sneering about what a bunch of worthless backwoods rubes Alaskans are.

dude. ITS ON THEIR FRONT FUCKING PAGE. Want a link?

The Alaskan Independence Party's goal is the vote we were entitled to in 1958, one choice from among the following four alternatives:

1) Remain a Territory.
2) Become a separate and Independent Nation.
3) Accept Commonwealth status.
4) Become a State.
Alaskan Independence Party

DANCE, motherfucker DANCE!

and no.. not all alaskans.. but THESE alaskans yes are fucking ruby ridge rubes just WAITING to happen.

but the pussy whose dick he, uh, DRILLS, is. Again, if Michelle Obama was a fucking member of nation of islam your siren would STILL be screaming that the sky is falling. ACT like this isn't true.

And no Obama didn't marry a Black Panther...he just spent years fellating Ayers, Alinsky and Wright.

Oh so OBAMA'S associations are bad... but PALIN's is acceptable.. despite the message of intent on the front page of their website. gotcha.

Of course you keep repeating that she was a member...but its already been established that she wasn't, and no amount of repeating your lie will make it the truth, Herr Gerbils.

herr what? Is it hanky panky time for you and the only thing on your mind is small rodents who can't say no to your colon charm? dude.. take that shit elsewhere.

and, again and AGAIN. SHE participated at these events. I've shown you the video. HER HUSBAND WAS A MEMBER. Don't blame me if that diamond you thought you had is turning out to be a glass bauble.

:cuckoo:

Profanity is a poor substitute for logic and facts.

Congrats, you can google. So can I. You're all rage first and facts--made to fit--later.

Again, Gov Palin is not a member of the AIP. The AIP is not a terrorist organization like Mr Ayers or the KKK.

And you cannot simply dismiss the fact that Byrd was kleagle or that Little O and Ayers worked--not associated--but worked side-by-side for many years.

Palin did not participate beyond welcoming them as she welcomed other political convenstions. Palin was not a member, the leader of the AIP admitted as much. Even the factcheck article noted Mr Palin's involvement was so lackluster as to be negligible....AND he left before she came to national attention...unlike a certain guy at a certain racist church.

So stop with the lurid fantasies; the facts are not on your side.

Boob knows that. He's systematically lying, undoubtedly at the behest of Obama's lowliest campaign minions.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Indeed.. SUCCESSION doesn't have to entail everything the klan does. Hell, we started a war over the same shit that Palin thinks makes good citizens. YOU may want to gloss over that but, hey, thats what the internet and evidence is all about.

uh, was she married to a member of either like she was THIS group? I know I know.. She was FOR SUCCESSION before she was AGAINST it.

dude. ITS ON THEIR FRONT FUCKING PAGE. Want a link?

The Alaskan Independence Party's goal is the vote we were entitled to in 1958, one choice from among the following four alternatives:

1) Remain a Territory.
2) Become a separate and Independent Nation.
3) Accept Commonwealth status.
4) Become a State.
Alaskan Independence Party

DANCE, motherfucker DANCE!

and no.. not all alaskans.. but THESE alaskans yes are fucking ruby ridge rubes just WAITING to happen.

but the pussy whose dick he, uh, DRILLS, is. Again, if Michelle Obama was a fucking member of nation of islam your siren would STILL be screaming that the sky is falling. ACT like this isn't true.

Oh so OBAMA'S associations are bad... but PALIN's is acceptable.. despite the message of intent on the front page of their website. gotcha.

herr what? Is it hanky panky time for you and the only thing on your mind is small rodents who can't say no to your colon charm? dude.. take that shit elsewhere.

and, again and AGAIN. SHE participated at these events. I've shown you the video. HER HUSBAND WAS A MEMBER. Don't blame me if that diamond you thought you had is turning out to be a glass bauble.

:cuckoo:

Your passion is admirable but it's 'secession' not 'succession.' :)

Who? Wha-?

Okay, so maybe this is why conservatives are regarded as stupid. Not because they really are stupid. But because they play stupid -or attempt to change the subject- when something unpleasant is brought up to them. You know exactly what I'm talking about on both my first and my second posts, but you choose not to address and critique this aspect of your paradigm.

My analysis really was not about conservatives versus liberals, as liberals too can use rhetoric that resonates with a lot of people, for example on the issue of immigration/political correctness (that the United States is -supposedly- a "land of immigrants" that was "founded for freedom" by "people from all over the world", and so on). However, Republicans usually resonate with more people than Democrats do, by stoking a larger number of beliefs and folklores derived from American cultural dogma, such as, "freedom", "liberty", ideological capitalism (as opposed to pragmatic capitalism), and the construction of a common public enemy that threatens American civilization, be it Al Qaeda, the Soviet Union, Iran, Saddam Hussein, or whoever is the chosen enemy of the day. The propaganda machine manufactures such public enemies out of states or factions [sometimes former allies] who clash with the United States out of geopolitical context. Take a complex international development with a long past, and reconstruct it into a simplistic narrative of "good/us" versus "evil/them": that so-and-so hates America for who/what we are, and not because of anything we've done either on our part or mutually. The public then gobbles it up; it works like a charm every time. Hence politicians stoke this American national credo in order to get elected and to garner support for their policies: domestic and foreign policy alike. Who says that this only happens in America? I compared the Republicans to Chávez, and Americans to Venezuelans, but you disregarded that analysis, and accused the left of calling Americans stupid. Which further proves my point about Republicans: smear someone who disagrees with you (in this case, I'm the elitist calling Americans "stupid") in an attempt to discredit that person's viewpoint.

Last edited:
Okay, so maybe this is why conservatives are regarded as stupid. Not because they really are stupid. But because they play stupid -or attempt to change the subject- when something unpleasant is brought up to them. You know exactly what I'm talking about on both my first and my second posts, but you choose not to address and critique this aspect of your paradigm.

My analysis really was not about conservatives versus liberals, as liberals too can use rhetoric that resonates with a lot of people, for example on the issue of immigration/political correctness (that the United States is a "land of immigrants" that was "founded for freedom" by "people from all over the world", and so on). However, Republicans usually resonate with more people than Democrats do, by stoking a larger number of beliefs and folklores derived from American cultural dogma, such as, "freedom", "liberty", ideological capitalism (as opposed to pragmatic capitalism), and the construction of a common public enemy that threatens American civilization, be it Al Qaeda, the Soviet Union, Iran, Saddam Hussein, or whoever is the chosen enemy of the day. Such public enemies are made up from factions [sometimes former allies] who clash with the United States out of geopolitical context; the propaganda machine adds a simplistic narrative to the story: that so-and-so hates America for who/what we are, and not because of anything we've done. The public gobbles it up...works like a charm every time. Hence politicians stoke this American national credo in order to get elected and to garner support for their policies: domestic and foreign policy alike. Who says that this only happens in America? I compared the Republicans to Chávez, and Americans to Venezuelans, but you disregarded that analysis, and accused the left of calling Americans stupid.

fascinating, please continue.

I know. This should be the easiest election for the dems to win. With the bad approval rating of Bush, war, gas prices you name it.

They the Dems should be asking themselves what the hell is going on?

Even if they win by a close margin something is wrong. This should be a slam dunk election for the dems. :confused:

It really should have been. But personally I think the Democrats ran Obama at least four years too soon and maybe 8 too soon. When he was the keynote speaker at the 2004 Democrat convention, I remember thinking that if Democrats got this guy to a more prominent office like governor or Senator and gave him 1 or 2 terms to season up, they would have a real powerhouse force to be reckoned with. I wasn't surprised at all to see Obama move up to Senator from a state office, but I was shocked they put him out there as the Democrat nominee this year after just 18 months in that office. Way too early and with too little experience to assure voters he was ready for the office -and he's young enough that 4-8 more years would have only increased his chances of a successful run for the White House. But given the fact Democrats never put up their previous losers to run again, he is unlikely to be given another shot at it either.

Forum List

Back