If republicans are so bad............

no, my source said that TODD WAS a member and that she DID attend functions of this organization.

Tell me how quickly you'd look away if Obama's wife were a member of the black panthers or nation of islam.

Whatever.:cuckoo:

Byrd wasn't just attending rallies. He was the kleagle...the recruiter for new members.

and TODD signed up TWICE for a total of numerous years as a member. I know I know.. your shit don't stink.

Interact? You mean she didn't chase them out of town with a pitchfork?

No, I mean she ATTENDED a conference and passed out literature at their events.

She attended the conventions of every party that came to Wasilla, including Pat Buchanan for president even though she was a member of the Steve Forbes for president committee.

:lol:

YEA! and if the fucking KLAN came to Wasilla you kow damn well she's have been there passing out DVDs, right? RIGHT?

way to polish a turd, yo.

There is your greatest hypocrisy. A mayor "interacts" (how conveniently nebulous as to be distortable) with AIP which is misguided but generally harmless when your candidate solicits votes from a group you yourself call racist you once again move the goalposts.
And sorry, adding in a lol-smilie doesn't bolster your argument.

and no.. it's not merely that she INTERACTED with the group. Obama did as much with LaRaza... But to have a fucking HUSBAND AS A MEMBER? Again, tell me how you'd give Obama a free pass if Michelle were a MEMBER, for similar years, of the NATION OF ISLAM.

trust me, dude.. your feeble attempt to whitewash Palin only belays the weakness of her as a VP candidate.

:clap2: that's all were trying to say.

Hey, Obama met that Ayers guy when he was 8 and the GOP are trashing him for it. She's a lot cozier with the AIP than Obama is with AYERS.
No, Little O sat on the board of directors with Ayers on the Annenberg Project.

They worked side-by-side...and wasted millions of dollars on BS projects that were abject failures even by their own standards.

showsass said:
yea dude.. SUUUUUUUUURE. She only "greeted the party that wants to remove Alask from the fucking Union"... Of COURSE, dude... of course
You have evidence to the contrary?

again, soliciting votes is HARDLY marrying a fucking LaRaza member.. It's cool though, dude... It's pretty obvious why you are reacting like this to every piece of evidence posted.
Such conveniently evolving standards.

Byrd = recruiter for domestic terrorist group = OK because--well--he was really just "attending"

Obama = solicitor of votes from racist separatists group = OK because he didn't marry a member (whatever that means)

AIP = legally misguided people with no history of racism or violence = OH NOES !!!1!1!ELEVENTY!!

Palin = she was a member!!!...no wait She MARRIED a member...no wait she greeted them in a 1:22 video!!! OMFG SHE FUCKING HATES AMERICA THAT FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE SHE HATE THE IMPERIALIST RACIST POOR-KILLING AIDS-INVENTING FAG-BASHING USA!!!!!

And more smilies thrown in to make-up for the lack of punctuation.

EDIT: If Obama married a member of the Black Panthers? How about attending a racist church and contributing tens of thousands of dollars over 2 decades?

Last edited:
I think this just points out how out of touch the left is with anyone outside their protective bubbles.

I don't believe the Alaskan organization (AEI? AIE?) supports racism, bigotry or terrorism. Hence the parallel to the Black Panthers and Islam is a specious one.

Her husband was a member for a while. Probably if you look at the voting records of Alaskan voters, you would find a very large percentage of voters have also climbed on and off. Alaska is a different state. The mind set is different, and they are isolated geographically from the lower 48...which, as we've seen here, views them as less important/less intelligent/less valuable than, say, NY, California, etc. They aren't a liberal stronghold, they don't have huge cities, so therefore they are negligible in the eyes of most libtards.

It doesn't surprise me you have a group there that feels left out and is seeking a way to strengthen their position. So long as they don't do it with bombs, cop killings, and racism, I could care less.

They worked side-by-side...and wasted millions of dollars on BS projects that were abject failures even by their own standards.

Byrd = recruiter for domestic terrorist group = OK because--well--he was really just "attending"

Obama = solicitor of votes from racist separatists group = OK because he didn't marry a member (whatever that means)

AIP = legally misguided people with no history of racism or violence = OH NOES !!!1!1!ELEVENTY!!

Palin = she was a member!!!...no wait She MARRIED a member...no wait she greeted them in a 1:22 video!!! OMFG SHE FUCKING HATES AMERICA THAT FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE SHE HATE THE IMPERIALIST RACIST POOR-KILLING AIDS-INVENTING FAG-BASHING USA!!!!!

EDIT: If Obama married a member of the Black Panthers? How about attending a racist church and contributing tens of thousands of dollars over 2 decades?

Exactly.

I'd like someone to explain to me how their daily lives will be significantly impacted by the fact that either Obama sat on a board with William Ayers, or that Todd Palin joined the AIP.

Todd Palin isn't running for the presidency, and the AIP isn't a terrorist or terrorist organization.

Nothing will top Palin's husband being a member of a party that wants to break away from God Bless America, right?

Hell, blow up a building, just don't leave the United States dude! Take all that oil with you? Does the party want to instead buddy up with Russia? Maybe put Russian nukes in our backyard?

I think McCain made a very big mistake picking this woman. Why not Condy Rice? Why not Harriet Miers? Hell, Bush thought she was good enough to be on the Supreme Court FOR LIFE. Remember?

How good is Bush's judgement?

How good is your judgement?

Sat on the board with...... Let me see what is worse? Attended a meeting with a guy or being married to the guy???

Aren't two people who get married like ONE person, or something like that? How does the BIBLE put it? They become one? So if he belonged to that party, so did Sarah. That's why she encouraged them instead of squashing them for being anti American.

You sir are a hypocrite.

See, NAFTA is/was and will always be inevidable. Right? Don't try to spin this so it seems as if I'm asking America to shut it's doors to trading with the rest of the world. That's an old trick and I'm not falling for it.

So NAFTA was going to happen no matter what. So Clinton signed it. That's not the problem.
But it wasn't inevitable. All it took was 1 democrat president or either of the democrat controlled houses to stop it dead.

That = 3 failures

The problem is the GOP from 2000-2006 have passed some pretty shitty anti American worker laws that have benefitted corporations but really hurt workers. Hell, hurt the entire country. Did you see the article I posted earlier about the $500 billion in taxes corporations avoided from 2000-2006 via firms like morgan stanley & lehmann brothers? Before I post it, after you read it I want you to go google those firms and see in the news TODAY that now those firms are in trouble, even after they ripped off the American taxpayers for 6 plus years, now they are going to get bailed out from the treasury!!! You people are rediculous.
QUERY: how would paying more taxes have improved their fiscal solvency?

BTW - there is no "e" ridiculous Mr. UberInformedVoter

Why am I all over the place?
Your ritalin 'script expired?

Consider that you are on the same side as that retard Alliebaba. She's the retard broke ass that the GOP cater to. OMG!!! Thank God most people are catching on. Even if they are slow, eventually they get it.

But this is just one little story of MANY that explain how the GOP ruined the economy...blah-blah-blah...
Make up your unsettled.

If these accounting firms VIOLATED written law how did GOP law enable their escapades?

Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers and other Wall Street giants helped foreign investors dodge billions of dollars in U.S. taxes on stock dividends while the IRS looked the other way, a Senate investigation found.
The IRS is staffed by careerists, not political appointees.

So if you hate hedge-fund operators that bankrupt firms and pension funds what is your opinion of George Soros?

Because the Dems are out of touch with the populace, who see through their schtick.

The Dems think the majority of American people are STUPID, and are somehow being tricked into voting Republican because they just don't know any better. The fact is, the American people are smart, and see through the Dems, and the Dems are too fucking dumb to understand they need to change their approach and their stance. Americans recognize Dems for what they are: lying, elitist, liberal people who are unhappy with America and want to see it run into the dirt.

Your average American recognizes that, and doesn't relate.

That is somewhere between over-simplified and wrong, with a leaning into superficial generalizations.

If I were to boil it down to a sound byte, I would have to say that closed minded Democrats are about 1/3 of the party and they are disillusioned, and closed minded Republicans are about 2/3 of the party and they are scared. Different fears for different folks, to be sure, but they vote from fear none the less.

-Joe

I'd like someone to explain to me how their daily lives will be significantly impacted by the fact that either Obama sat on a board with William Ayers, or that Todd Palin joined the AIP.

Bill Ayers murdered people.

How can you trust Obama to interdict anti-US terrorists when he is friends with one and goes to a church that damns America?

After all the president is supposed to be the Commander in Chief of all US armed forces and the DoJ--which is an executive branch--is supposed to prosecute people like Ayers.

Nothing will top Palin's husband being a member of a party that wants to break away from God Bless America, right?

Hell, blow up a building, just don't leave the United States dude! Take all that oil with you? Does the party want to instead buddy up with Russia? Maybe put Russian nukes in our backyard?

I think McCain made a very big mistake picking this woman. Why not Condy Rice? Why not Harriet Miers? Hell, Bush thought she was good enough to be on the Supreme Court FOR LIFE. Remember?

Sat on the board with...... Let me see what is worse? Attended a meeting with a guy or being married to the guy???

Aren't two people who get married like ONE person, or something like that? How does the BIBLE put it? They become one? So if he belonged to that party, so did Sarah. That's why she encouraged them instead of squashing them for being anti American.

You sir are a hypocrite.

What would be so wrong with an independent State of Alaska? Why don't we all secede from the union? That would pretty much take care of DC gridlock, eh? Would either Obama or McCain have the stones to send troops to Alaska or any other state whose people voted to divorce themselves from the union?

-Joe

Wrong Obama talking point. It's supposed to be God DAMN AmeriKKKa!!!!

Wha-a-a...?

This isn't even coherent.

Seek help

If Obama was a homosexual and married Bill Ayers or Jeremiah Wright it would only solidify his idol status in your eyes.

You sir are a hypocrite.
wow

Ran out of ritalin AND decaf.

First, I'm not a Christian so don't lob that crap at me.

Second, even Christians would recognize the fact that your contorting scripture to absurd lengths.

Wrong Obama talking point. It's supposed to be God DAMN AmeriKKKa!!!!

Wha-a-a...?

This isn't even coherent.

Seek help

If Obama was a homosexual and married Bill Ayers or Jeremiah Wright it would only solidify his idol status in your eyes.

wow

Ran out of ritalin AND decaf.

First, I'm not a Christian so don't lob that crap at me.

Second, even Christians would recognize the fact that your contorting scripture to absurd lengths.

Not a christian? You are like those log cabin republicans.

So why do you like the GOP again? What is it? Is it god, gas or guns?

It certainly isn't fiscal responsibility. Haven't you heard? Even McCain isn't pretending they did a good job the last 8 years. He's different, remember? So what is it that you like about McCain? And how is he different than Bush?

Palin said some mistakes were made. What mistakes?

Forum List

Back