If republicans are so bad............

They know she was never a member. It's been proven on this board repeatedly. CNN had a fact check.org person on the other night, dispelling all these ridiculous lies (most of which originated from a lefty blogger, who was interviewed and stated that he posted about 2 dozen fake "quotes", allegedly from Sarah Palin.)

It's just the lefty lie machine. They stupidly believe anything their handlers throw them, and they expect the rest of America to be equally stupid. They lie, are caught lying, and yet they keep on telling the lie.

What fuckwads.

I've posted my evidence, baba.. Go ahead and post yours. You'll even cry when I quote HIS FUCKING SOURCE so.. your opinion, in light of evidence, just doesn't mean much.

I've posted my evidence, baba.. Go ahead and post yours. You'll even cry when I quote HIS FUCKING SOURCE so.. your opinion, in light of evidence, just doesn't mean much.

Your source said that Sarah was never a member. Exactly what point are you trying to prove?

1. she attended the conference. THAT is not in dispute. Now, tell me how evil Robert Byrd is for having gone to a klan rally.
Byrd wasn't just attending rallies. He was the kleagle...the recruiter for new members.

2. And no, I didn't move any posts. SHE DID interact with this group. Her husband was a member. THESE are the facts.
Interact? You mean she didn't chase them out of town with a pitchfork?

She attended the conventions of every party that came to Wasilla, including Pat Buchanan for president even though she was a member of the Steve Forbes for president committee.

3. And yes, when a candidate for our highest office is a member or married to a member of LaRaza you'll see similar consternation. As it is, pandering to a crowd and joining the fucking club are two MASSIVELY different beasts.

:lol:
There is your greatest hypocrisy. A mayor "interacts" (how conveniently nebulous as to be distortable) with AIP which is misguided but generally harmless when your candidate solicits votes from a group you yourself call racist you once again move the goalposts.

And sorry, adding in a lol-smilie doesn't bolster your argument.

JS beat me to it. I said Palin wasn't a member, Shogun???
I think we're in agreement?

Your source said that Sarah was never a member. Exactly what point are you trying to prove?

no, my source said that TODD WAS a member and that she DID attend functions of this organization.

Tell me how quickly you'd look away if Obama's wife were a member of the black panthers or nation of islam.

Byrd wasn't just attending rallies. He was the kleagle...the recruiter for new members.

and TODD signed up TWICE for a total of numerous years as a member. I know I know.. your shit don't stink.

No, I mean she ATTENDED a conference and passed out literature at their events.

She attended the conventions of every party that came to Wasilla, including Pat Buchanan for president even though she was a member of the Steve Forbes for president committee.

YEA! and if the fucking KLAN came to Wasilla you kow damn well she's have been there passing out DVDs, right? RIGHT?

way to polish a turd, yo.

There is your greatest hypocrisy. A mayor "interacts" (how conveniently nebulous as to be distortable) with AIP which is misguided but generally harmless when your candidate solicits votes from a group you yourself call racist you once again move the goalposts.

and no.. it's not merely that she INTERACTED with the group. Obama did as much with LaRaza... But to have a fucking HUSBAND AS A MEMBER? Again, tell me how you'd give Obama a free pass if Michelle were a MEMBER, for similar years, of the NATION OF ISLAM.

trust me, dude.. your feeble attempt to whitewash Palin only belays the weakness of her as a VP candidate.

JS beat me to it. I said Palin wasn't a member, Shogun???
I think we're in agreement?

She was married to a member AND was willing to chum it up at their conventions.. Hey, if that sits well on your mind then so be it. Clearly, it's not predictable that republican shills would do such a thing.

That he never passed Reading Comprehension 101?

Oh, you mean like you you refused to read about the membership of her husband and her interaction with their conferences? It's cool, dude.. it's clear that your criticism of Obama's friggin PASTOR makes your all of a sudden acceptance of Palin's connection with succession a knee slapping joke.

"Under informed" voter indeed:

NAFTA was championed by a democrat president and passed the democrat controlled House and senate.

Under informed voter strikes again.

Newt's Congress came up with NAFTA. Are you suggesting NAFTA is a Democratic creation? Then I guess Bill Clinton wrote the Welfare Bill and the Media De Regulations Act too?

No, he just signed them. You should have loved him. He went along with the GOP on a lot of things. Just one reason I voted against Hillary. She's not change, neither is McCain.

She greeted a party...which isn't the same as a domestic terrorist group for which your beloved democrat was a recruiter.

And you keep dodging the fact Obama solicits votes from La Raza.

You have lipstick on your white sheets, pig.

He gets a little worked up and can't see through the spittle on his monitor.

13 years ago Sarah Palin was a snow machine salesperson with a bachelor's degree in communications from the University of Idaho.

Can you imagine McCain asking her for advice on a single serious issue?

For fear of insulting Idaho voters, I'll say no more. Obama went to Harvard.

Bush and McCain are both less than brilliant people too. Maybe we'll do better if we stop voting for average people?

I want Bristol Palin's baby to grow up in a world we can all live in. Putting grandma a heartbeat away from the presidency isn't the most sensible way to make that happen, and we all know it.

Newt's Congress came up with NAFTA. Are you suggesting NAFTA is a Democratic creation? Then I guess Bill Clinton wrote the Welfare Bill and the Media De Regulations Act too?

No, he just signed them. You should have loved him. He went along with the GOP on a lot of things. Just one reason I voted against Hillary. She's not change, neither is McCain.
Where did I say Clinton wrote NAFTA. The article I quote said quite distinctly that Bush v1.0 initiated the treaty.

What I did say is that if it was so bad for the American worker and if the dems are suppose to champion said worker their beloved president would not have pushed it and their supposedly competent congress would have blocked it--just like they blocked Kiucinich's impeachment bill.

Democrats: pry-or-teez...we gotz em!

13 years ago Sarah Palin was a snow machine salesperson...
One more quality that allows her to trump Little O: she's had a real job.

I want Bristol Palin's baby to grow up in a world we can all live in. Putting grandma a heartbeat away from the presidency isn't the most sensible way to make that happen, and we all know it.
No, you woud have stuffed a fistful of condoms in her purse without her parents' permission and once those failed you'd sneak her across state lines to get an abortion without their consent even though she's not old enough to get a tattoo on her own.

and TODD signed up TWICE for a total of numerous years as a member. I know I know.. your shit don't stink.

No, I mean she ATTENDED a conference and passed out literature at their events.

YEA! and if the fucking KLAN came to Wasilla you kow damn well she's have been there passing out DVDs, right? RIGHT?

way to polish a turd, yo.

and no.. it's not merely that she INTERACTED with the group. Obama did as much with LaRaza... But to have a fucking HUSBAND AS A MEMBER? Again, tell me how you'd give Obama a free pass if Michelle were a MEMBER, for similar years, of the NATION OF ISLAM.

trust me, dude.. your feeble attempt to whitewash Palin only belays the weakness of her as a VP candidate.

Hey, Obama met that Ayers guy when he was 8 and the GOP are trashing him for it. She's a lot cozier with the AIP than Obama is with AYERS.

She greeted a party...which isn't the same as a domestic terrorist group for which your beloved democrat was a recruiter.

And you keep dodging the fact Obama solicits votes from La Raza.

You have lipstick on your white sheets, pig.

yea dude.. SUUUUUUUUURE. She only "greeted the party that wants to remove Alask from the fucking Union"... Of COURSE, dude... of course.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

again, soliciting votes is HARDLY marrying a fucking LaRaza member.. It's cool though, dude... It's pretty obvious why you are reacting like this to every piece of evidence posted.

and, you'd think you'd shy away from lines with lipstick and pig in them given Palin's oinker comprehension of the Bush Policy she is hoping to expand to russia.

:clap2:

Where did I say Clinton wrote NAFTA. The article I quote said quite distinctly that Bush v1.0 initiated the treaty.

What I did say is that if it was so bad for the American worker and if the dems are suppose to champion said worker their beloved president would not have pushed it and their supposedly competent congress would have blocked it--just like they blocked Kiucinich's impeachment bill.

Democrats: pry-or-teez...we gotz em!

See, NAFTA is/was and will always be inevidable. Right? Don't try to spin this so it seems as if I'm asking America to shut it's doors to trading with the rest of the world. That's an old trick and I'm not falling for it.

So NAFTA was going to happen no matter what. So Clinton signed it. That's not the problem. The problem is the GOP from 2000-2006 have passed some pretty shitty anti American worker laws that have benefitted corporations but really hurt workers. Hell, hurt the entire country. Did you see the article I posted earlier about the $500 billion in taxes corporations avoided from 2000-2006 via firms like morgan stanley & lehmann brothers? Before I post it, after you read it I want you to go google those firms and see in the news TODAY that now those firms are in trouble, even after they ripped off the American taxpayers for 6 plus years, now they are going to get bailed out from the treasury!!! You people are rediculous.

Why am I all over the place? Because there is so much fucking information that proves you are the dumb voters I'm talking about.

Consider that you are on the same side as that retard Alliebaba. She's the retard broke ass that the GOP cater to. OMG!!! Thank God most people are catching on. Even if they are slow, eventually they get it.

But this is just one little story of MANY that explain how the GOP ruined the economy.

Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers and other Wall Street giants helped foreign investors dodge billions of dollars in U.S. taxes on stock dividends while the IRS looked the other way, a Senate investigation found.

The firms worked with shell hedge funds that had little more than offshore mailing addresses in the Cayman Islands and elsewhere. The funds arranged complex equity swaps and stock loans aimed at circumventing U.S. tax laws, a staff report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said.

The IRS has neither enforced existing rules prohibiting the transactions nor tried to draft new standards, the 77-page report said.

“These are gimmicks peddled by American financial institutions to deny Uncle Sam taxes owed under our law,” Senator Carl Levin, who heads the panel, told reporters. “The IRS has pussyfooted on this.”

Morgan Stanley enabled foreign clients to avoid payment of more than $300 million in U.S. dividend taxes from 2000 to 2007. (THE SAME TIME THE REPUBLICANS RAN ALL THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT)

Lehman estimated its customer’s eluded payment of as much $115 million in 2004 alone.

UBS helped clients escape payment of $62 million from 2004 to 2007.

One more quality that allows her to trump Little O: she's had a real job.

No, you woud have stuffed a fistful of condoms in her purse without her parents' permission and once those failed you'd sneak her across state lines to get an abortion without their consent even though she's not old enough to get a tattoo on her own.

She's not old enough to be having unprotected sex or a baby my friend. And that's some straight talk for you my friends.

Google AIDS PREVENTION and see what you find.

Forum List

Back