If Republicans are racists and sexists then why no anti Condi Rice VP threads?

LOL, Medicare Part D, the MIC, DHS, are all 'conservative' programs,.

They are? How so?
Please tell me you are not so naive as to believe all republicans are conservatives.

Bush, who according limbaugh and hannity is a conservative, signed Medicare Part D into law, started the two wars (MIC), increased the size of government, signed the PA, and the conservative pundits pretty much advocated them and only made a feigned protest about Medicare part D.
Please don't deny that the biggest conservative talkers weren't staunch advocates for the Bush Administration!

"George W. Bush rode into Washington almost eight years ago astride the horse of smaller government. He will leave it this winter having overseen the biggest federal budget expansion since Franklin Delano Roosevelt seven decades ago.

Not since World War II, when the nation mobilized to fight a global war against fascism and recover from the Great Depression, has government spending played as large a role in the economy as it does today.
"“We have now presided over the largest increase in the size of government since the Great Society,” said Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate vying to replace Mr. Bush in the White House, during the first presidential debate."

"That, in fact, was an understatement. No president since FDR — who offered a New Deal to pull the nation out of the Great Depression and then fought World War II — has presided over as rapid a growth in government when measured as a percentage of the total economy. "
SOURCE

I have said on this board in the past that Bush was no Conservative. He grew government, expanded spending, tended to over rule Congress where he could and spent Liberally. The spending part is the thing that defines Liberals.

I have also said that Bush spent like a sailor on a three day leave while Obama spends like a pimp with three days to live.

Neither is the role model for the President that we need in this Century.

Ah, yes. The ultimate brains of conservatism: Rush and Hannity...

Don't make me laugh. They are on the same lines as Thom Hartmann, Randi Rhodes and Norman Goldman. Hartman once advocated that 100 percent employment is a government responsibility and that the government should be sending you a check if you decided you no longer wanted to do anything at all other than sit on your couch. I guess I should ask him what constitutes a good liberal.

Talk show hosts and TV personalities exist for shock values and to make money. They have zero real credibility to those that actually think for themselves. Bush was no conservative. Neither is Romney for that matter but that is for another thread.

I agree, but that's what many of these 'conservatives' tout as 'conservatism'. Limbaugh and hannity swear that they are conservatives, their listeners and fans claim the same thing as well. These are the same assholes who rail against so-called 'statists' yet back 'statist' policies themselves. Not a few of the people I am responding to and debating with, are the very same people I just described in the previous two sentences.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to the Limbaugh endorsement of Bush?

Republicans only demand to see the birth certificates of black Presidents....I'm sure thats a coincidence.

That comment does not rise to the level of stupid.

It does rise to the level of being the truth. Thats good enough for me.

Black, orange or purple, this guy creates a persona for himself that fits his goals at the time.

His literary agent created a bio that said he was born in Kenya. How many other Presidents have their literary agents publish documents saying they were foreign born?

Most people who run for President have roots vey deep in their hometowns and families that take plenty of pictures and we see them as they try to build their legends.

The question is usually not asked because the answer has usually been previously rendered.

I'm not a birther. This guy just strikes me as a guy who would lie even when he thought the truth might work better.

Guy, you need to stop worshipping at the altar of the Almighty Corporate Douchebag.

They aren't fucking geniuses.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you aren't one of the decision makers.

NOpe, I'm the one who sits in the back and says, 'That's an awful idea" and when it blows up in their faces, I say, "I told you so."

When you say that, do you ever make a recommendation for a direction that will work?

Bush, who according limbaugh and hannity is a conservative, signed Medicare Part D into law, started the two wars (MIC), increased the size of government, signed the PA, and the conservative pundits pretty much advocated them and only made a feigned protest about Medicare part D.
Please don't deny that the biggest conservative talkers weren't staunch advocates for the Bush Administration!

"George W. Bush rode into Washington almost eight years ago astride the horse of smaller government. He will leave it this winter having overseen the biggest federal budget expansion since Franklin Delano Roosevelt seven decades ago.

Not since World War II, when the nation mobilized to fight a global war against fascism and recover from the Great Depression, has government spending played as large a role in the economy as it does today.
"“We have now presided over the largest increase in the size of government since the Great Society,” said Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate vying to replace Mr. Bush in the White House, during the first presidential debate."

"That, in fact, was an understatement. No president since FDR — who offered a New Deal to pull the nation out of the Great Depression and then fought World War II — has presided over as rapid a growth in government when measured as a percentage of the total economy. "
SOURCE

If all of that is true then as a "proud liberal" you should be ecstatic about the 8 years of Bush. He apparently surpassed the actions of your heroes, JFK, LBJ, Carter and Clinton.

LOL, who said that they are my 'heroes'? I certainly didn't say that they were. If you read my sig, you can see what the word Liberal actually means.

Your definition of Liberalism is archaic and obsolete. It hasn't meant what you think it means since the 50's.

Forum List

Back