If removing the 1st Amendment saved even one child, would you?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I mean I can think of all kinds of protected speech that leads to dead people in one way or another, and we all know mobs can form and of course religion is dangerous and causes death.

Why stop at one right? Lets take them all, I mean if it saves one child, isn't it worth it? Think of what the 5th allows criminals, murderers and gangsters to do?

Of course the dumbocrats would. Rights, freedom, and the U.S. Constitution mean nothing to the greedy idiot liberals who only care about government handouts.

Of course the dumbocrats would. Rights, freedom, and the U.S. Constitution mean nothing to the greedy idiot liberals who only care about government handouts.

We have a poll asking if we would ban assault weapons if it saved even one child. And there are a lot of replies. Since the 2nd is fair game, just asking why, if the criteria is saving a single child, we can't do away with all those pesky rights?

I mean I can think of all kinds of protected speech that leads to dead people in one way or another, and we all know mobs can form and of course religion is dangerous and causes death.

Why stop at one right? Lets take them all, I mean if it saves one child, isn't it worth it? Think of what the 5th allows criminals, murderers and gangsters to do?

Speech is already regulated by law.

If the kenyan appeared on TV surrounded by CHILDREN and said we need to repeal the first amendment, THE LIBROIDS WOULD ALL BE WITH HIM.

Forum List

Back