If player(s) kneel....

You sound like an idiot as well. I have dealt with the cops so I know better than you what the cops do regarding Black guys.

Maybe if you listened to them instead of mouthing off they would treat you fairly. Capt. Racist.
I dont have to listen to someone thats harrassing me. Why would a cop pull a gun on a 9 year old walking down the street and call him a ****** when he wasnt doing anything? Fuck those pieces of shit.

Sweet piece of rationalization, dupe. Now all you gotta do it decide that anyone you don't want to listen to is "harassing" you! Voila! Why don't you start with the cops?! :banana:

Oh and those 9 year olds, some of them steal cars and carry guns.
I decide who is harassing me based on the fact I wasnt doing anything. I wasnt carrying a gun or stealing cars so why is it ok for a cop to put a gun to my head at 9 years of age?

What was their reasoning? There are two sides to every story. I am guessing it was to scare you straight. It didn't work. You do realize there are a lot more good police officers than bad but that does not mean there are not bad police officers out there. Just like there are bad IT professionals such as yourself.
Wait, you're actually discussing one of Asslips bullshit stories as if it's a real thing? A cop out a gun to his head when he was 9? Pff, get the fuck out of here! If this was a story about female cops, he would make up a story about a white female officer trying to have e sex with him. If this thread was about Nazis, he would make up a story about slapping them and making them cry. Do you not read his posts? :laugh:

You sound like a fucking idiot. If thats true why does this vet disagree with you?

Veterans take a knee in support of national anthem protests
John sKerry is a vet too. I don't respect him either nor the actions of those veterans who are probably fags too.
No one at all cares who you respect. The question was why do multiple veterans disagree with you?
The question is, why do only a handful of them agree with YOU.

<snip>I dont believe in race cards. I have my own experiences as well. They are very racially motivated.

When people read this joker and the mind-numbing, circuitous, racist BULL he spews along with his outrageous lies and claims, at some point, don't you ever get the idea that no good can ever come out of it and to just stop reading him much less responding to anything it says?
I disagree. Yes he makes up fantastical stories about slapping white dudes and cops putting guns to his head, but he still serves a purpose here as our amusement monkey. He's our local punching bag. Go ahead, give him a punch, it's super fun! :laugh:

Forum List

Back