If Planned Parenthood were selling

All you babykillers check this out.
This is a 24 week old fetus

This is what a child looks like at 24 weeks. Texas Democrats want to allow abortionists to use "scrapers" and a vacuum to kill this child by shredding her alive as she screams in pain.
994209_381988285236565_1964186648_n.jpg
Back off the drama, queen. And if pain is your concern we can fix that. We have drugs nowadays...
That 24 week old fetus that could legally be killed will be going to kindergarten in a couple years. Want to wait till then to drug it up and kill it for body parts?
Kindergarten starts at 5 or 6. And once outside the womb we are dealing with euthanasia. Premature infants don't have a great track record BTW. What's too young to live, shouldn't.
13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg

All you babykillers check this out.
This is a 24 week old fetus

This is what a child looks like at 24 weeks. Texas Democrats want to allow abortionists to use "scrapers" and a vacuum to kill this child by shredding her alive as she screams in pain.
994209_381988285236565_1964186648_n.jpg
Back off the drama, queen. And if pain is your concern we can fix that. We have drugs nowadays...
That 24 week old fetus that could legally be killed will be going to kindergarten in a couple years. Want to wait till then to drug it up and kill it for body parts?
Kindergarten starts at 5 or 6. And once outside the womb we are dealing with euthanasia. Premature infants don't have a great track record BTW. What's too young to live, shouldn't.
13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg
Keep the change...
TwoCent-big.jpg

Vigilante, maybe you should actually listen to her speech, and read the article, instead of being a willfully ignorant idiot who actually believes PP is selling body parts.

They are not selling body parts, what are they exchanging cash for??

I'll ask you the same question I just asked the last idiot.

That tissue that is being exchanged for cash, is it embryonic or tissue specific stem cells??

Vigilante, maybe you should actually listen to her speech, and read the article, instead of being a willfully ignorant idiot who actually believes PP is selling body parts.

They are not selling body parts, what are they exchanging cash for??

I'll ask you the same question I just asked the last idiot.

That tissue that is being exchanged for cash, is it embryonic or tissue specific stem cells??
Transporation costs, idiot.

BTW, what research has been conducted on the body parts, and what advances have happened?
Would it matter to you?

Interested, I know nothing matter to you, you believe you're a GOD, think I still have THAT THREAD in my bookmarks!
Let's say that by doing so we cured cancer but we needed the tiny organs to continue to do so. You all good now? No issues?
You didn't cure cancer, and the only reason they buy baby body parts is to do useless research and receive Gov't GRANTS to do so, they get paid just like the GW scientist do, so they can lie and push an agenda...beside sending back MONEY to the DemocRATS as donations to the DNC and their candidates!

OK .What agenda are the researchers pushing?

baby puppy parts (after killing the puppies) it would have been closed down by now.

Just saying.
You're just saying you're an idiot.

This is a lie and false comparison fallacy – Planned Parenthood wasn't 'selling body parts,' it wasn't 'killing babies,' and an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'
Can I cut off your leg? I need it for my science experiment.
cut off his dick before he breeds.

Obviously made up if anyone watched Cspan last night and the maj of the GOP want to be Pres brought up the videos. Me, let the people pay themselves for an abortions, we should not pay. I see very little need for abortions , just means people are not using protection.
I can tell without a doubt this was a GOP set of videos made esp. for them.:rolleyes:

baby puppy parts (after killing the puppies) it would have been closed down by now.

Just saying.
You're just saying you're an idiot.

This is a lie and false comparison fallacy – Planned Parenthood wasn't 'selling body parts,' it wasn't 'killing babies,' and an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

So.

You actually believe that these non-baby clumps of cells have kidneys and livers for no reason........ and that says nothing to you.
You're a real special kind of dumb aren't you.

Just saying.
If they were even SUSPECTED of selling puppy parts, live or dead, they would have called for their execution.

Forum List

Back