If Planned Parenthood were selling

baby puppy parts (after killing the puppies) it would have been closed down by now.

Just saying.
11223315_418622888341225_530269165659976541_n.jpg

baby puppy parts (after killing the puppies) it would have been closed down by now.

Just saying.
You're just saying you're an idiot.

This is a lie and false comparison fallacy – Planned Parenthood wasn't 'selling body parts,' it wasn't 'killing babies,' and an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'
Can I cut off your leg? I need it for my science experiment.

Just saying.

This is a lie and false comparison fallacy – Planned Parenthood wasn't 'selling body parts,' it wasn't 'killing babies,' and an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'
Well, you can buy one here, legally. Need a link? Anatomical Cadaver Specimens

Just saying.

Why use cadaver specimens when we have fetal legations? :dunno:

Screaming baby parts. That there is first had death.

Escarpe living people. I know it makes you feel good.

Just saying.

Why use cadaver specimens when we have fetal legations? :dunno:

Screaming baby parts. That there is first had death.

Escarpe living people. I know it makes you feel good.
If you needed a fetal leg, you should have asked? We have those as well, and it's legal to pass them on under the right conditions.

Quite amazing, we have 4 video's showing baby parts being sold, and these people don't believe their eyes and ears! ...It's true, if the obamanation shot and killed Trump on national TV probably 40% of the idiots in this country wouldn't believe it!

And one wonders why our economy is tanking, and most college graduates have no idea who is Secretary of Defense!

Quite amazing, we have 4 video's showing baby parts being sold, and these people don't believe their eyes and ears! ...It's true, if the obamanation shot and killed Trump on national TV probably 40% of the idiots in this country wouldn't believe it!

And one wonders why our economy is tanking, and most college graduates have no idea who is Secretary of Defense!
Transferring donated fetal organs is legal V...

So how do you want to label it??

You keep claiming what they were not doing, so what were we witnessing??

The exchange of cash for tissue does not constitute a sell??

No babies are fetus's that have reached maturity and been born, clearly abortion short cuts that proceedure.

So what were they killing??

It's just a clump of cells, isn't that the tune?
Nope, after this that is.
images

Say, does this need a passport, and a diaper?
It's just a clump of cells, isn't that the tune?
Nope, after this that is.
images

Say, does this need a passport, and a diaper?

It will in 9 months..... But then the only exception to legally killing this is abortion, which, of course is completely illogical.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

The law is codified in two sections of the United States Code: Title 18, Chapter 1 (Crimes), §1841 (18 USC 1841) and Title 10, Chapter 22 (Uniform Code of Military Justice) §919a (Article 119a).

The law applies only to certain offenses over which the United States government has jurisdiction, including certain crimes committed on Federal properties, against certain Federal officials and employees, and by members of the military. In addition, it covers certain crimes that are defined by statute as federal offenses wherever they occur, no matter who commits them, such as certain crimes of terrorism.

Because of principles of federalism embodied in the United States Constitution, Federal criminal law does not apply to crimes prosecuted by the individual states. However, 38 states also recognize the fetus or "unborn child" as a crime victim, at least for purposes of homicide or feticide.[2]

Transferring donated fetal organs is legal V...

Do we also need video of PP lying to women about what happens to their baby? Just sign the release form here, dear, and we'll take care of everything.... Undoubtedly this or something similar is said!

Forum List

Back