"if" Perry is behind the Cain story it begs one question

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He has a very large war chest. How much damage will he do to our party in his efforts to become the nominee? If he knocks Cain out with a slander attack I believe Cains support would then goto Newt not him. Giving him yet again another person to knock off in order to face off with Romney. And Newt has plenty of baggage to latch onto.

If this leak did come from Perry he could be like the cat that shit in the sandbox ruining it for everyone else trying to build a sand castle.
Of course I'm not convinced its from him but if it is I'm wondering how much further he will push it.

It's funny because when the election or debate cycle started I thought Republicans had a pretty good shot at getting the white house... Now I have a feeling they have lost it.

Cain = Stupid, liar, flip flopper and to busy on book tour to bother even trying to understand other issues than 999/909...

Mitt, lol... Mitt... They guy no one wants. Mitt is the new McCain, he truly feels it’s his turn to be President.

Perry, he's out, why did I mention him again? Drunk, high and on stage, oh and a liberal while he is up there too, lol.

Newt, we'll see... Newt is almost done playing the “let’s all be friends” card and will very soon shift into attack mode, prolly next debate we will see it full force.

Ron Paul, literally to smart for Republicans. Offers true conservative positions and a budget/deficit fix while not a single other candidate has anything close to that... Shun him, hate him, destroy him.

Sad times, but we'll see how it turns out.

Well I hope Perry destroys Cain, I hope they all fuck each other so bad the Republican party falls apart again... It seems the Reps didn't learn shit from the 2008 collapse. You people need real leaders that have real plans, not the "straight talk express" or 999/909/we'll see!

Ask yourself if you care about the deficit and balancing the budget... Now ask yourself if the candidate you are supporting offers a plan to do something about it... not over 50 years if all the rest of the Presidents follow their plan, but a real plan to fix it while they are on watch.

Ask yourself if the candidate you support offers any cuts…

Now realize just how bad of shape the party is for helping Cain/Perry/Mitt poll well, lol.

Mitt, lol... Mitt... They guy no one wants. Mitt is the new McCain, he truly feels it’s his turn to be President..

I agreed with everything you said except the above quote. I think he is the guy that is not everyone's first choice, but the Vast Majority of them will vote for him over Obama. Romney is the only one who has Led Obama in the Polls. Romney is the Only one that can bring in enough Independents who voted for Obama last time, to Defeat Obama. Out of the ones running now that is.

Last edited:
I don't care who leaked it. Cain has shown he isn't a leader, in my opinion.

While I agree with your assertion that isn't the point of the thread.

It appears the focus of the thread is about party power v electing the right people for the job, regardless of political party lapel pin. I don't care about political parties. A political party cannot represent me. It cannot uphold, defend, and preserve the Constitution. It cannot hire the right employee for office. The aforementioned duties fall on the shoulders of the individuals of this Republic. The responsibility falls on "We The People," the employers of this Republic.

• Banned
I don't care who leaked it. Cain has shown he isn't a leader, in my opinion.

It appears the focus of the thread is about party power v electing the right people for the job, regardless of political party lapel pin. I don't care about political parties. A political party cannot represent me. It cannot uphold, defend, and preserve the Constitution. It cannot hire the right employee for office. The aforementioned duties fall on the shoulders of the individuals of this Republic. The responsibility falls on "We The People," the employers of this Republic.

Nice bowtie. Except if one persons destroys the credibility of an entire party through his own greed then were all screwed. There are people behind the party labels. People with ideas and plans that will also be damaged in the process.

Mitt, lol... Mitt... They guy no one wants. Mitt is the new McCain, he truly feels it’s his turn to be President..

I agreed with everything you said except the above quote. I think he is the guy that is not everyone's first choice, but the Vast Majority of them will vote for him over Obama. Romney is the only one who has Lead Obama in the Polls. Romney is the Only one that can bring in enough Independents who voted for Obama last time, to Defeat Obama. Out of the ones running now that is.

While you have a point the problem is that Mitt is a liberal... He offers no cuts, he offers no plan to balance the budget and deficit... Mitt talks like a conservative but leads like a liberal.

I heard it put best like this. Mitt’s support is a mile wide and an inch deep… Mitt will have 1 fuck of a time beating Obama and it’s a “aaahhhh fuck it!” vote that he will win, so in the end we all lost.

If Perry's camp did indeed leak this, than so what? I don't understand what Cain is trying to do. Perry is competing with him, so it would be natural to use something like this, if he had it in his arsenal. This is politics, what does he expect Perry to not try and win?

He has to prove the allegations are false. That's the business.

He has a very large war chest. How much damage will he do to our party in his efforts to become the nominee? If he knocks Cain out with a slander attack I believe Cains support would then goto Newt not him. Giving him yet again another person to knock off in order to face off with Romney. And Newt has plenty of baggage to latch onto.

If this leak did come from Perry he could be like the cat that shit in the sandbox ruining it for everyone else trying to build a sand castle.
Of course I'm not convinced its from him but if it is I'm wondering how much further he will push it.
I've never known Perry to use slander attacks.

Just sayin'.

Nice bowtie. Except if one persons destroys the credibility of an entire party through his own greed then were all screwed. There are people behind the party labels. People with ideas and plans that will also be damaged in the process.

If some people want to walk around in the quicksand of logical fallacy, that is their right. I may not be able to change their mind. But, hopefully, I can shed light on the error of their reasoning.

One person does not a Republic make.

Freedom and liberty is not about political parties. Many in the media, pundits, and political entertainers want people to believe that. In fact, said careers are made and predicated (in large part) based on that bastardized soundbite belief.

Just sayin'.

I don't know anything about Perry or his political fighting style. I heard he never really had to compete on a serious level and has never been in a debate so I dunno who to believe.

The barbs and accusations are now flying back n forth between Cain and Perrys camp and I'm just wondering who is lying and who isn't.

Just sayin'.

Curt Anderson was Cain's consultant for his Senate run in Georgia. Now Anderson is a consultant to Perry. Anderson knew. The other choice is Steven Anderson who too over as CEO of National Restaurant Association right after Cain left. He is a Romney donor. He knew also. If neither of them then either of them KNOWS for damn sure who was privy to this information. I believe it came from the NRA folks. They advise that Herman was known for soliciting women. I hate it for Cain as I respect and admire him. But I have been saying for a long time he has baggage. This is not all of it. There is more to come.

If some people want to walk around in the quicksand of logical fallacy, that is their right. I may not be able to change their mind. But, hopefully, I can shed light on the error of their reasoning.

One person does not a Republic make.

Freedom and liberty is not about political parties. Many in the media, pundits, and political entertainers want people to believe that. In fact, said careers are made and predicated (in large part) based on that bastardized soundbite belief.

as failed as it is, it is the system we have and until the public takes a stand it will continue to be the system within which we have to operate. The last person that came close to challenging the status quo was Perot and where did that go?

Forum List

Back