"if" Perry is behind the Cain story it begs one question

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grampa Murked U, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,759
    He has a very large war chest. How much damage will he do to our party in his efforts to become the nominee? If he knocks Cain out with a slander attack I believe Cains support would then goto Newt not him. Giving him yet again another person to knock off in order to face off with Romney. And Newt has plenty of baggage to latch onto.

If this leak did come from Perry he could be like the cat that shit in the sandbox ruining it for everyone else trying to build a sand castle.
    Of course I'm not convinced its from him but if it is I'm wondering how much further he will push it.

2. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    It's funny because when the election or debate cycle started I thought Republicans had a pretty good shot at getting the white house... Now I have a feeling they have lost it.

Cain = Stupid, liar, flip flopper and to busy on book tour to bother even trying to understand other issues than 999/909...

Mitt, lol... Mitt... They guy no one wants. Mitt is the new McCain, he truly feels it’s his turn to be President.

Perry, he's out, why did I mention him again? Drunk, high and on stage, oh and a liberal while he is up there too, lol.

Newt, we'll see... Newt is almost done playing the “let’s all be friends” card and will very soon shift into attack mode, prolly next debate we will see it full force.

Ron Paul, literally to smart for Republicans. Offers true conservative positions and a budget/deficit fix while not a single other candidate has anything close to that... Shun him, hate him, destroy him.

Sad times, but we'll see how it turns out.

3. BasicGreatGuy

BasicGreatGuy Aut libertas aut mors

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +427
    I don't care who leaked it. Cain has shown he isn't a leader, in my opinion.

4. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,759
    While I agree with your assertion that isn't the point of the thread.

5. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Well I hope Perry destroys Cain, I hope they all fuck each other so bad the Republican party falls apart again... It seems the Reps didn't learn shit from the 2008 collapse. You people need real leaders that have real plans, not the "straight talk express" or 999/909/we'll see!

Ask yourself if you care about the deficit and balancing the budget... Now ask yourself if the candidate you are supporting offers a plan to do something about it... not over 50 years if all the rest of the Presidents follow their plan, but a real plan to fix it while they are on watch.

Ask yourself if the candidate you support offers any cuts…

Now realize just how bad of shape the party is for helping Cain/Perry/Mitt poll well, lol.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251

I agreed with everything you said except the above quote. I think he is the guy that is not everyone's first choice, but the Vast Majority of them will vote for him over Obama. Romney is the only one who has Led Obama in the Polls. Romney is the Only one that can bring in enough Independents who voted for Obama last time, to Defeat Obama. Out of the ones running now that is.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  7. BasicGreatGuy

BasicGreatGuy Aut libertas aut mors

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +427
    It appears the focus of the thread is about party power v electing the right people for the job, regardless of political party lapel pin. I don't care about political parties. A political party cannot represent me. It cannot uphold, defend, and preserve the Constitution. It cannot hire the right employee for office. The aforementioned duties fall on the shoulders of the individuals of this Republic. The responsibility falls on "We The People," the employers of this Republic.

8. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,759
    Nice bowtie. Except if one persons destroys the credibility of an entire party through his own greed then were all screwed. There are people behind the party labels. People with ideas and plans that will also be damaged in the process.

9. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,140
    If Perry released this the question begs

Why does Perry hate conservative black men?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,759
    Way to convey your ignorance yet again.