If Palin were to become President.....

Where do you think she would rank?

I really don't know why everyone has got so much anxiety over Sarah Palin. I don't think she is even going to try to run. She has an ENORMOUS hurdle she would have to go over, & that would be resigning as govenor. Republicans are not going to make her the nominee--& I doubt very seriously she has any intention of running. If she did want to run for POTUS--she would have stayed as govenor.

She is a great speaker for the conservative cause & I think she intends on campaigning for others who she considers conservative.

I really don't know why everyone has got so much anxiety over Sarah Palin. I don't think she is even going to try to run. She has an ENORMOUS hurdle she would have to go over, & that would be resigning as govenor. Republicans are not going to make her the nominee--& I doubt very seriously she has any intention of running. If she did want to run for POTUS--she would have stayed as govenor.

She is a great speaker for the conservative cause & I think she intends on campaigning for others who she considers conservative.

finally...some rationality

The road to hell is paved with intentions...

Wasn't Obama SUPPOSED to change politics in Washington?

He did say something about changing politics in Washington. And he is. So now instead of Bush running the show, we have Obama acting like Bush and running the show.

Change indeed.

:eusa_whistle:

she is currently campaigning for mccain so that point is moot

Sarah will run for Senator before taking on the job as President. Senate Majority Leader sounds like a great title to me.

she really needs to rack up her economic and geopolitical knowledge. it would probably double her support over time.

Forum List

Back