If Palin run she will win, go Sarah, go!

i don't "want" her to run. I merely observed that she perfectly represents you freaks and loons.

feeling hurt? *shrug*

Not really.

Yeah, I guess it's freakish to think that government shouldn't spend money it doesn't have, that morals mean something and that we shouldn't enable people's bad lifestyle choices.

It's a concept that some people struggle to comprehend.

you mean like bush cutting taxes in wartime for the first time in history? and running two wars of choice on the national credit card?

yeah.. i agree. and if they reinstate those taxes, poof... problem almost solved.

it's a concept that some people struggle to comprehend.

as for morals? i've never found it moral to discriminate against people for what they're born... unlike rabid rightwingnuts.

Last edited:
Palin will win some more money if she runs.

She hopes her base doent insist on her running.

She would perfer to just have them send her money for looking good and winking while feeding them the red meat they ask for.

Running is alot harder than just traveling a little and giving a few speaches when the bank account gets a little low.

The up side to running is she can quit when she wants and just go home.

She is good at quiting

That she is ;)

slideshow1427812palinmi.jpg

Not really.

Yeah, I guess it's freakish to think that government shouldn't spend money it doesn't have, that morals mean something and that we shouldn't enable people's bad lifestyle choices.

It's a concept that some people struggle to comprehend.

you mean like bush cutting taxes in wartime for the first time in history? and running two wars of choice on the national credit card?

yeah.. i agree. and if they reinstate those taxes, poof... problem almost solved.

it's a concept that some people struggle to comprehend.

as for morals? i've never found it moral to discriminate against people for what they're born... unlike rabid rightwingnuts.

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

I hope she runs. She is the brightest person in the Republican Party.

Live with the level of the people who the right picks as leaders.

its not our fault you pick flavors of the month that are quickly abandoned

Lol remmber Trump was leading the polls, then poof

Remember Bachmann leading the polls, then poof. They pick people who cannot win then when the unwinable person drops out they all claim they have to "hold their noses" and vote for whoever is left. Ensuring a constant state of disappointment. That must suck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jcXMvTyKqA&feature=channel_video_title]Run Sarah Run - YouTube[/ame]

We can hope Sarah declares she will run for potus in 2012.Go, Sarah, Go, only you will win!

I just don't see how that happens.

Her negatives are too high at this point. While Romney and Perry are running even or ahead of Obama at this point, Palin is still behind him by double digits.

On a logistical matter, she has not put together a campaign organization, recruited volunteers, raised money, recruited committed delegates or any of the other things you do when you are a serious candidate.

That be cuz she aint a runnin.

And my personal favorite....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw]Sarah Palin Battle Hymn - The Original Version! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEXTX-L6sRw&feature=related]Sarah Palin Battle Hymn Redux - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back