If OWS so great.. why are cities "taking back..."

In Portland, in Salt Lake City, and across the nation, the elected representatives of the 99.999 percent are finally tiring of the antics of the .001 percent.

In Philadelphia, Mayor Michael Nutter on Sunday ordered beefed-up police patrols at the city's protest site at Dilworth Plaza, saying conditions were "dramatically deteriorating."\"Occupy Philly is now purposely standing in the way of a nearly 1,000 jobs for Philadelphians at a time of high unemployment."

In Oakland, California, where police and demonstrators have clashed previously, the city issued a third eviction notice on Sunday, warning protesters they faced "immediate arrest" if they continued to camp out in its plaza and parks.

In St. Louis, Mayor Francis Slay has warned protesters they have to leave their encampment but has offered to continue talks to find a permanent place for the protest.

So YOU idiots who think these the OWS idiots represent YOU???
Wow.. filthy, drug, rapists, that urinate/defecate/vomit on everything while destroying BUSINESSES killing jobs... and you are PROUD of that?
Whatever happened to the conservative contention that this was just a short-lived event and that all these "filthy, drug, rapists, that urinate/defecate/vomit" were not committed and would disappear once the weather turned cold?

The cold hasn't gotten here yet.

In Portland, in Salt Lake City, and across the nation, the elected representatives of the 99.999 percent are finally tiring of the antics of the .001 percent.

In Philadelphia, Mayor Michael Nutter on Sunday ordered beefed-up police patrols at the city's protest site at Dilworth Plaza, saying conditions were "dramatically deteriorating."\"Occupy Philly is now purposely standing in the way of a nearly 1,000 jobs for Philadelphians at a time of high unemployment."

In Oakland, California, where police and demonstrators have clashed previously, the city issued a third eviction notice on Sunday, warning protesters they faced "immediate arrest" if they continued to camp out in its plaza and parks.

In St. Louis, Mayor Francis Slay has warned protesters they have to leave their encampment but has offered to continue talks to find a permanent place for the protest.

Wow.. filthy, drug, rapists, that urinate/defecate/vomit on everything while destroying BUSINESSES killing jobs... and you are PROUD of that?

They need the space for the long term Tea Party camp outs coming up. You see, the Tea Partiers are just as dedicated and plan on camping out for their cause for a month or two also.

Dedicated? You mean like the fact that the Tea Party never broke the law, organized as a political movement and has successfully elected around 60 members to the US Congress and many more to local and State Government? Or the fact they will repeat the same next year?

You call anarchist, thieves, rapists, murderers, and assorted criminals dedicated to a cause other then their own self interest?

That can happen when you don't have a job or are a recent college graduate with little or no job prospects.

so what is wrong with these jobs?

Just received this email of 9 jobs less then 10 minutes ago!

JOB TITLE LOCATION
Pizza Hut Shift Manager
Retail Associate Manager
Retail Consultant
Nanny Needed
Retail Service Pro
Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Teacher
General Manager

Since 1/1/2010 I've received emails of over 10,000 jobs!
Surely ONE of these jobs is available for these college grads!

How many times are you going to post the same frigged post? Myself, I lost count off the total duplications on your masterpiece.

Vital Signs: 4.5 Unemployed for Each Job Opening

Vital Signs: 4.5 Unemployed for Each Job Opening - Real Time Economics - WSJ

On the upside, it's getting better. In 2009 it was 6 to one ratio.

Hey that was a list I just received a few moments ago!
Brand new jobs available in MY zip code!

And again.. the reason I added those was I'm trying to understand what is the problem in getting a job?
I mean a job is a job a paycheck is better then NO paycheck..
UNLESS like you a LEACH!

so what is wrong with these jobs?

Just received this email of 9 jobs less then 10 minutes ago!

JOB TITLE LOCATION
Pizza Hut Shift Manager
Retail Associate Manager
Retail Consultant
Nanny Needed
Retail Service Pro
Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Teacher
General Manager

Since 1/1/2010 I've received emails of over 10,000 jobs!
Surely ONE of these jobs is available for these college grads!

How many times are you going to post the same frigged post? Myself, I lost count off the total duplications on your masterpiece.

Vital Signs: 4.5 Unemployed for Each Job Opening

Vital Signs: 4.5 Unemployed for Each Job Opening - Real Time Economics - WSJ

On the upside, it's getting better. In 2009 it was 6 to one ratio.

Hey that was a list I just received a few moments ago!
Brand new jobs available in MY zip code!

And again.. the reason I added those was I'm trying to understand what is the problem in getting a job?
I mean a job is a job a paycheck is better then NO paycheck..
UNLESS like you a LEACH!

And you own a business? :eek:
There are about 16 million unemployed and about 3 million jobs available! Ala 4.5 applicants for every one job. I'd ask you to do the math but I'm afraid it still wouldn't sink in. Try to fit 4.5 pegs into one peg hole at the same time.

Whatever happened to the conservative contention that this was just a short-lived event and that all these "filthy, drug, rapists, that urinate/defecate/vomit" were not committed and would disappear once the weather turned cold?

The cold hasn't gotten here yet.

Yeah it was 66 degrees and sunny up here at occupy boston today....wait for the real snow, don't forget boston missed that crazy snowstorm a few weeks back.

Forum List

Back